Home

Inner city youth gone wild

Posted By: Crash

Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 08:14 PM

Some speculate that inner city negro youth are given secret chemicals in their food in order to make them go crazy and kill white people. I read an article stating how " crazed negro men" are going to suburban towns and wreaking all kinds of havoc; they said this is evident by all the violent negro's in Furgusen Missouri . The article also states how this so called 'chemical enhanced food turns both male amd female negro's into sex crazed maniacs who's sole purpose is to create more negro babies and wipe out the white race.
Some scary stuff even if its only half true.

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 08:32 PM

In the interest of balance, didn't like a thousand white suburbanites riot in New York when John Gotti was sentenced to life in prison?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 09:41 PM

The blacks riot because of institutional racism and social injustice. The whites in this video rioting because a deadbeat criminal and murderer is (rightly) sentenced to life in prison having rigged his previous several trials.

Talk about white privilege.

Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 10:24 PM

What are these secret chemicals exactly?

Last I checked, blacks murder other blacks at alarmingly high rates, doing far more damage to blacks than to whites.

Whites on the other hand, are whipping themselves out by not having enough children to replace themselves in white countries and communities.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
The blacks riot because of institutional racism and social injustice. The whites in this video rioting because a deadbeat criminal and murderer is (rightly) sentenced to life in prison having rigged his previous several trials.

Talk about white privilege.

Didn't know that there was rioting when Gotti got convicted. What a bunch of idiots.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Crash
Some speculate that inner city negro youth are given secret chemicals in their food in order to make them go crazy and kill white people. I read an article stating how " crazed negro men" are going to suburban towns and wreaking all kinds of havoc; they said this is evident by all the violent negro's in Furgusen Missouri . The article also states how this so called 'chemical enhanced food turns both male amd female negro's into sex crazed maniacs who's sole purpose is to create more negro babies and wipe out the white race.

Where's the article link? Who are the people making this claim? Does this article use the word "negro," which hasn't been used by the press since the late 1960s? Makes me suspicious about this post because it sounds like racist trolling.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 10:50 PM

Moe
Some white kids were rioting at a court house for maybe 2 hours after Gotti was convicted. not ruining their own neighborhoods and looting . You cannot even compare to what some young italian kids did after Gotti was convicted to what the negro's in baltimore and furgison did.
When do you really see whites rioting Moe??? Really never.
Blacks kill one another at an alarming rate and thats not the white mans fault.

Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/27/15 11:09 PM

Where's the evidence?
What kind of chemicals?
What kind of food?
Do these chemicals only effect blacks and not whites?

Are these foods only eaten by blacks and not by whites?

Link to the article?

I don't necessarily think it is the white mans fault that blacks kill one another.
Unless you're saying somebody is putting chemicals in the food that causes this.
But where's the evidence.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 03:03 AM

Chemicals in food eh?

Posted By: Footreads

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Crash

So you think that's true?

Everyone knows black people kill many more black people then white people. You can thank the police and politicians for that.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
In the interest of balance, didn't like a thousand white suburbanites riot in New York when John Gotti was sentenced to life in prison?

How many people did those big bad white people kill that day smile

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 03:18 AM

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Where's the evidence?
What kind of chemicals?
What kind of food?
Do these chemicals only effect blacks and not whites?

Are these foods only eaten by blacks and not by whites?

Link to the article?

I don't necessarily think it is the white mans fault that blacks kill one another.
Unless you're saying somebody is putting chemicals in the food that causes this.
But where's the evidence.

Black people eat a lot of Italian food that is the cause. I know it probably led me to a life of crime. I have at least once a day. Especially dig it for breakfast.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 04:34 AM

Im thinkin they put somthin in those Lucky Charms cause me an my Brothers are nutso.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 11:42 AM

This is what makes Japanese good business men here in the US. I am not kidding either.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/QetvK6ldl2s

Those sake bottles were 250 dollars a piece 20 yrs ago. They love Japanese karaoke bars with hot white women hostesses. They have unlimited expense accounts. They deal with American but they hate us.

Japanese guy asked me if I ever been to japan? I told him no but my father did. I told him during ww2 he was a bombardier.

Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 01:56 PM

ok..obviously a troll topic

BUT

There's a hardcore criminal element in the community..and a LARGE % of followers/mentally weak teens who are afraid to be themselves and make the conscious decision to follow the criminals.

I also think there are issues of self-respect and self-worth at play.They think little of themselves...so of course they think NOTHING about others.

...I was on the subway a few weeks ago and couldn't believe how some of these kids were carrying themselves in public. I understand that a lot of it is for show...that it's an aggressive facade put on so that they won't be victimized by other teens but at some point gotta turn the switch off.

@OP...we don't run from/duck topics here....but don't troll anymore..you didn't read any article about "Negroes" and chemicals in food.If you've got something to say, say it...but get off the bull.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 04:21 PM

Getthesenets their were a lot of white kids exactly like the black kids you described in the 50s and 60s. This really is nothing new unfortunely.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 08:10 PM

People complaining about "inner city youth" (code for minorities) are the same sort who defended George Zimmerman, who then does this horrible shit today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...76777?cid=bitly

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 08:28 PM

I never defended Zimmerman but I gave reasons why. What were your reasons why you thought Zimmerman was at fault?

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 08:51 PM

Personally, i think Farrakahn or Jesse Jackson put chemicals in the inner city water system and food.
Now you have to ask where Jackson or Farrakahn procured these chemicals; my guess is Iran.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 09:54 PM

* Reads post title, grabs a chair to read this insidious fruit-less ignorant post*
* Too flabbergasted to reply due to outrageous, stupendous comments*
* Realize that individual username says it all. This individual had an accident with brain damage and therefore fail to acknowledge & criticize their own bad apples daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also the rules of the board.
* Final analysis : Facepalm. Stand up, take chair and exit but leaves an undeniable , earth shaking, unplugged from the matrix artifact : A mirror.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 10:08 PM

Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/28/15 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
* Reads post title, grabs a chair to read this insidious fruit-less ignorant post*
* Too flabbergasted to reply due to outrageous, stupendous comments*
* Realize that individual username says it all. This individual had an accident with brain damage and therefore fail to acknowledge & criticize their own bad apples daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also the rules of the board.
* Final analysis : Facepalm. Stand up, take chair and exit but leaves an undeniable , earth shaking, unplugged from the matrix artifact : A mirror.

lol

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/29/15 01:43 PM

There was speculation for years about black youth being fed ( unknowingly) chemicals that make them violent and sex crazed. Look at the statistics regarding all the black on black crime which tells me the plan back fired.
I really think black leaders are responsible and tried to destroy whites but the plan back fired as i said and the blacks began to exterminate each other. This is why they keep having babies in order to keep replenishing their population.
As an experiement, go to a ghetto and drink some water out of a random fountain in a park or school. You will immediately go into a trance like state and it will take you a few minutes to regain your bearings.
I also worry that black leaders are brain washing young blacks and are trying to prevent them from speaking proper english. When is the last time you saw a really good black carpenter . Even the " real housewives of atlanta" hire white contractors, plumbers, and electricians. Where are all the negro tradesmen ?
I am not trying to scare you guys, especially the younger posters. Its best to start a dialogue now opposed to waiting when things get too crazy.

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 09/29/15 03:57 PM

I am a white guy who lived in a ghetto. The water was right out of sink with the lead in it. I loved that hard water. You might be right I have always been in some kind of trance. Plus all the soda I drank did not help either.

No black carpenter because the white ones are not looking to train black guys as their apprentices.

White ones are no good either. They take ever job they can get. Even when they do not have enough workers to finish the job on time.

I use a Mexican contracter who has plenty of help. But his workers cant speak English intentionally. So they can not get work on their own.
Posted By: fergie

Re: Inner city youth gone wild - 10/22/15 09:39 PM

Good sounding topic - stupid initial post, crash, you're either trolling or a 16 year old gullible asshole

Lets close the thread with this song

http://youtu.be/2Ox1Tore9nw
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET