Home

Hillary Clinton done?

Posted By: rockstar_man45

Hillary Clinton done? - 08/09/15 09:56 PM

This slippery [BadWord] has avoided the law for a long time. The probes into her improper use of email might be undoing. Anyone think she might finally get hers? Or will she manage to weasel her way out like usual?

Here's to hoping her campaign goes down the shitter and she finds a nice comfy jail cell.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/09/15 11:00 PM

I've said it a MILLION times. She'll never, ever see the Presidency. I didn't think it would go down this way, but here's how I see it:

Obama hates her guts. He cuts her a deal: Drop out of the race, and the charges disappear. If he does that, I can honestly say to myself, "Eh, he ain't such a bad guy." lol
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/09/15 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I've said it a MILLION times. She'll never, ever see the Presidency. I didn't think it would go down this way, but here's how I see it:

Obama hates her guts. He cuts her a deal: Drop out of the race, and the charges disappear. If he does that, I can honestly say to myself, "Eh, he ain't such a bad guy." lol

We can only hope.

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 12:30 AM

Something's going to nail her eventually. It has to. She's been bending the law for her own purposes for way too long. Not that she's the only politician who's done so, but she takes it to a whole new level. Hell I know hardcore Democrats that wouldn't vote for her

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Hell I know hardcore Democrats that wouldn't vote for her

They won't let her win.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 12:53 AM

The Clintons and Bushes. Please just go away. You had your time. Let's move on.

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

This clap.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 01:07 AM

This clap.

Post of the year.

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 01:40 AM

Hell I know hardcore Democrats that wouldn't vote for her

They won't let her win.

If that occurs, and it's looking like that with her poll numbers dropping further and further, Bernie Sanders would have a good shot at securing the nomination.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 02:14 AM

Amen
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 03:23 AM

This slippery [BadWord] has avoided the law for a long time. The probes into her improper use of email might be undoing. Anyone think she might finally get hers? Or will she manage to weasel her way out like usual?

Here's to hoping her campaign goes down the shitter and she finds a nice comfy jail cell.

I think she might be done. I don't think she'll ever see the inside of a jail cell though.

The way we know she might be done is the fact that Biden is considering running. That means he got called to a meet and one of the DNC Capos ordered him to be on the ready in case the Hiladabeast gets whacked by a prosecutor.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 05:11 AM

Like that. "DNC capos." LOL
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 05:01 PM

We will never see Hilary in jail. That will happen the day Obama is "impeached". It just ain't happening.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
We will never see Hilary in jail. That will happen the day Obama is "impeached". It just ain't happening.

We won't see her in prison. No matter what is revealed in the Senate hearings she's facing, the GOP isn't going to launch a prosecution of her--and give her a tailor-made argument that she's being "persecuted" by a GOP majority to knock her out of the Presidential campaign. They're smarter than that.
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 07:43 PM

He cuts her a deal: Drop out of the race, and the charges disappear. If he does that, I can honestly say to myself, "Eh, he ain't such a bad guy." lol

If anything like this was in the works, you'd see a much more significant leftist candidate than Sanders or especially Biden, who may have been the worst presidential candidate ever for a major party, as he dropped out of two campaigns without ever making it to the New Hampshire primary.

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: mustachepete
He cuts her a deal: Drop out of the race, and the charges disappear. If he does that, I can honestly say to myself, "Eh, he ain't such a bad guy." lol

If anything like this was in the works, you'd see a much more significant leftist candidate than Sanders or especially Biden, who may have been the worst presidential candidate ever for a major party, as he dropped out of two campaigns without ever making it to the New Hampshire primary.

Anyone but her. They're all the same anyway. But anyone but her.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/10/15 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark

This clap.

Post of the year.

I have been saying this a hundred times, good god, someone else please!!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Hillary Clinton done? - 08/11/15 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Mark

This clap.

Post of the year.

I have been saying this a hundred times, good god, someone else please!!

Bin, was that you whispering in my ea? I hear things.

I can see Hillary on QVC selling Fugazzi jewelry and Jeb being led away in hand cuffs for embezzling money from a Senior Citizen Home.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET