We have embassies in worse nations.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 03:21 PM

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/PjVbypiUOHA

In honor of the news

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 03:24 PM

Now I can go to Cuba instead of Brighton beach when I want to hang out with Russians.

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 03:25 PM

Maybe we can get free health care there instead of Obama care.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Now I can go to Cuba instead of Brighton beach when I want to hang out with Russians.

smile
that's a good line ,Foot.
Was watching Rocky 4 a while back with a group of my (younger)cousin's friends.
So the fight scene is on...and the topic turns to where Drago's Black trainer/cornerman comes from in 1980's Russia...
I say it's implied/assumed that he's Cuban. The room stares at me like I'm speaking a different language.

I make a joke about how the modern public school system is GARBAGE!!!! and we continue watching the fight
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 04:33 PM

I'm sure the Cuban beaches are loads nicer than that shithole that is Brighton Beach anyway. Have a daiquiri and enjoy!

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 05:37 PM

They have money to keep the beaches nice in Cuba? I am sure they look like bright beach looked like in the 90s full of whores.

Maybe the restaurants in Cuba look like Brighton today. They try to seat 8 people in a table that normally seats 4. Funny of the 8 they are all fat people.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 05:45 PM

Well when you live on potatoes, vodka and chicken fat like those Russians do, you aren't going to look like Twiggy wink
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/01/15 07:43 PM

The government does the maintance of all public areas. Cubans get paid very little, and on rations from the government on a monthly basis. The beaches are astonishing and the services you get from motels and hotels are great, if you tip say a 10 dollar bill, the services are excellent depending where you are.
Opening up an embassy in Cuba is great as the cold war is over.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/02/15 01:15 AM

Good its about time.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/02/15 01:32 AM

How do you say Banana Daiquiri?

Open up the dialogue, let the last of the Castro regime die off (or just fucking poison them), and turn it into a resort area. It will blow all other Caribbean tourism right out of the water.

Florida to Cuba in February via a puddle jumper? I'd be a regular.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/02/15 06:20 AM

Yea no joke. The Cubans could have had such a great vacation spot and been very well off had they not let that idiot Castro into power. They just thought they hated crooked Batista, but he had them in a better spot back then than all of Castro's reign put together. Americans would have been spending big bucks to visit the island if not for Castro.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Obama will open an embassy in Cuba - 07/16/15 02:09 AM

It's absurd it took this long. The impotent economic embargo should go too but that aint going anywhere anytime soon. I mean we restored relations with Vietnam back in the 1990s, and those fuckers did barbaric things to American POWs and killed 50,000+ troops in that war.

God knows Hollywood wants that embargo to go. No, not the liberal celebrities. I mean the studios that want another market to rain down with their blockbusters.

In 5-10 years (if that embargo drops), the top movies in the Cuban box-office will be Fast & Furious, Transformers, Marvel, Star Wars, etc.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET