Home

Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things

Posted By: LittleNicky

Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/26/15 11:08 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ter-riots-rage/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-25...afety-live-feed

You guys are really putting a great face on this movement. I'm guessing the goal at this point is to take all productive life out of Baltimore- the baseball, the police department, the high end stores and bars and the decent people- and just leave it as a Mad Max-like post-apocalyptic horror. You already accomplished most of that in Detroit and Johannesburg. If the goal is to create Mad Max, well done guys. I guess I will check out the new AA Mad Max: Baltimore on film and watch it from my safe suburb.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/26/15 11:31 AM

I hope they are getting paid to do all this. Other wise what a waste.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/26/15 12:26 PM

I think all of this stuff may backfire come election time. I think that this stuff may be turning off a lot of people from the Democratic party.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/26/15 02:03 PM

Hope your right about that
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/26/15 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ter-riots-rage/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-25...afety-live-feed

You guys are really putting a great face on this movement. I'm guessing the goal at this point is to take all productive life out of Baltimore- the baseball, the police department, the high end stores and bars and the decent people- and just leave it as a Mad Max-like post-apocalyptic horror. You already accomplished most of that in Detroit and Johannesburg. If the goal is to create Mad Max, well done guys. I guess I will check out the new AA Mad Max: Baltimore on film and watch it from my safe suburb.

disturbing videos, but, the crowds, and the lawbreaking con tinue to happen. I guess we may one day be headed towards two different countries right here in America.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 08:03 PM

great live coverage

https://anthonycumia.com/
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 08:20 PM

They're pretty much targeting whites at this point.

Hey libs, whats your excuse for this one? They don't know any better right?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
They're pretty much targeting whites at this point.

Hey libs, whats your excuse for this one? They don't know any better right?

no excuse for these thugs nicky. if they target whites, its going to get bad, every white guy will be carrying a gun. and they will shoot.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 08:37 PM

I haven't heard anything about whites being targeted nor have I seen any since the riot started, it has been rioters vs. police I don't think they were targeting white police officers only, what media outlet are you getting this from.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:05 PM

I think of your an anarchist you prefer that your sheep kill white cops if not black cops will have to do.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:13 PM

In the 60s we had the riot up in Harlem.

The cops the tactical patrol cops on horses tried to keep the blacks from going past Lexington ave.

The boys on 3 ave down which I was one. Did not want that to happen.

I even told a few cops that if they could not stop it we would.

They never got past 3 rd ave.

Funny thing I had an ex cop who became my handy man who was a tactic patrol force cop during that riot. He remembered that little talk it is a small world.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
I haven't heard anything about whites being targeted nor have I seen any since the riot started, it has been rioters vs. police I don't think they were targeting white police officers only, what media outlet are you getting this from.

Said from your white ass suburb. Fuck outta here.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:20 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/27/cnn-ba...american-video/

seriously, what the fuck are you talking about.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

Duly noted

Coming from the same network that says:
"THEY ARENT RIOTS! THEY ARE HIGH IQ PEACEFUL PROTESTORS WITH LEGITMATE ISSUES THEY WISH TO DISCUSS CIVILLY" - CNN. If this is an accurate quote you posted it in the shout box.

Now I did a quick Google search and saw nothing of the sort, I am supposed to believe this is going to start an all out race war? These are people in low economic areas who are looking for any excuse to loot stores and throw rocks and bottles at police officers they don't care if the are white, black, Asian or what have you.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:51 PM

Duly noted

Coming from the same network that says:
"THEY ARENT RIOTS! THEY ARE HIGH IQ PEACEFUL PROTESTORS WITH LEGITMATE ISSUES THEY WISH TO DISCUSS CIVILLY" - CNN. If this is an accurate quote you posted it in the shout box.

Now I did a quick Google search and saw nothing of the sort, I am supposed to believe this is going to start an all out race war? These are people in low economic areas who are looking for any excuse to loot stores and throw rocks and bottles at police officers they don't care if the are white, black, Asian or what have you.

No offense pal, but Nicky is probably the most educated and certainly one of the most intelligent posters on this site. I have no problem with you clowning me, but if your going to go at Nicky, at least come harder than that.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 09:53 PM

Were you born yesterday? Do you think you wouldn't be the first target in this neighborhood? Shit even on good days you are the first target judging by the crime victimization survey (dont read that considering you only understand anecdotes not data).

Are all these reporters from ferguson lying when they reported the same fucking thing happening a month ago? Or when the thugs actually get taped?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/17/video-fer...-neighborhoods/

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 10:13 PM

Get off your high horse. Who do you think these rioters are? You really think they give a fuck about me or you? If me and you were in Baltimore we would be attacked, no question. Solely for being white.

It makes me sick, people are outraged when a scumbag thug gets shot by a cop, but when blacks are attacking whites for no reason it's ok.

You seem like a cool guy (great username), but you need to wake up and realize whats going on.
Posted By: Palermo4040

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 10:52 PM

Get off your high horse. Who do you think these rioters are? You really think they give a fuck about me or you? If me and you were in Baltimore we would be attacked, no question. Solely for being white.

It makes me sick, people are outraged when a scumbag thug gets shot by a cop, but when blacks are attacking whites for no reason it's ok.

You seem like a cool guy (great username), but you need to wake up and realize whats going on.

They haven't been targeting "whites" because the entire downtown area was told to leave at 2pm today and go home. There were threats of a "purge" protest that was anticipated in the morning hours. There was no scheduled protest made by any of the organizers of the protests on Saturday.

By 3:30 pm, there were looters and large crowds gathering in the NW section of Baltimore near Mondawmin Mall. The Orioles vs. Red Sox game was cancelled very late in my opinion in comparison to the downtown let out. They could've freed up extra police resources to move to where the hot spots were.

As of now, there are not really any attacks on "whites" taking place in this city. I am a 15-20 minute drive from this and live blocks outside of the city line. The people doing this, are mostly kids that have been staying in their own neighborhoods. These are African American neighborhoods - not white neighborhoods. If you are familiar at all with Baltimore, you will know that much of the white population inhabits places like Federal Hill, Fells Point, Canton, Hampden, Roland Park and other areas. The west side (basically where all this is going down) is about 90% african american. Some of Liberty Heights and Park Heights areas have Jewish populations as well, but that is when you continue further, heading out of the city towards the county line.

There have been innocent bystanders who have driven by who were pulled from their vehicles and beaten - unfortunately there has been no description of the victims released. So I can't necessarily say for that. I just want this to end - this city has had too much death. My family moved out because of the drugs and violence - not because of the police.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/27/15 10:55 PM

I will just say these rioters don't care about the guy who died they are looking for any reason to do this. Things would not have as bad if the mayor and governor had prepared better, but because they didn't have that many police from what I saw you have looting and burning cars

No offense pal, but Nicky is probably the most educated and certainly one of the most intelligent posters on this site. I have no problem with you clowning me, but if your going to go at Nicky, at least come harder than that.

No offense taken pal.

I do respect his opinion which is why I don't curse at him or try to insult his intelligence or immature things like that because the educated people I know don't do that. I don't think I am "going at" him, just expressing my opinion on the current situation which is which differs from his. I do not believe this is going to start a race war where minorities will be shooting random white people in the street and I don't think people are going to have to walk around with firearms, if they want to go for I am all for gun rights. Will you have a few loons who may do that probably but an all out race war is far fetched.

Were you born yesterday? Do you think you wouldn't be the first target in this neighborhood? Shit even on good days you are the first target judging by the crime victimization survey (dont read that considering you only understand anecdotes not data).

Are all these reporters from ferguson lying when they reported the same fucking thing happening a month ago? Or when the thugs actually get taped?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/17/video-fer...-neighborhoods/

I would probably be a victim if I was in low economic area where a majority of the population are minorities. I do not argue that at all, I don't see where I did or have argued that.

But my guess is the caucasian population in the area that this riot is going on is small and I don't see the rioters looking for white people they are just being destructive. They probably hate white people and some of them are talking about it but nothing like that will happen because they will lose the support of the white liberals and they don't want that.

It's fear mongering and the media runs with it like they do with a lot of things (Ebola is a recent example).

I think these rioters are thugs from a low economic area.

I don't know if this guy who died was a scum bag, I did supported the facts in the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin case so I was probably on your side. I believe in peaceful protest, I don't condone any violence. I did not support when 2 NYC police officers were murdered and I won't support it if anyone else is killed. If this actually ignites and all out race war I will eat my words and I will not be okay with blacks attacking whites at random

You seem like a cool guy (great username)

Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 01:09 AM

I've seen videos circulating that show white people near the action being attacked. That's the only place the rioters are losing me. That and the looting of private businesses. In europe they know how to riot. They burn cars at random, but besides that, their targets are government buildings and banks. They don't attack innocent bystanders.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
In europe they know how to riot. They burn cars at random, but besides that, their targets are government buildings and banks. They don't attack innocent bystanders.

Great, they're even better at rioting than Americans. Pretty soon we'll be outsourcing our looters. Fuckin' economy.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 01:42 AM

Hey man you know how things are in greece these days. Those greeks need jobs too. They're good at looting so what the hell, hire them on as riot coaches
Posted By: yigido

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
In europe they know how to riot. They burn cars at random, but besides that, their targets are government buildings and banks. They don't attack innocent bystanders.

Great, they're even better at rioting than Americans. Pretty soon we'll be outsourcing our looters. Fuckin' economy.
lol lol lol

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 08:41 AM

Just saw a great video a mother is beating up her masked looting son for doing what he was doing. If I find it I will post it. Not everyone is fucked up just most of us.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 08:53 AM

This is what is happening in Greece right now

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsq-lhqAz5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 09:45 AM

This is the mother beating up her son for doing this crap. smile

http://youtu.be/r8Y7JJv8IyE

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
This is what is happening in Greece right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsq-lhqAz5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's business as usual in greece
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 12:54 PM

I was debating with a friend of a friend on Facebook about the situation in Baltimore. I basically made the argument that it doesn't help ANYBODY when these idiots start attacking innocent bystanders and destroying property and business.

This guy said, word for word: "If a person, group of people, or business benefited from the system then they aren't innocent."

Sounds like the same logic Osama bin Laden used to justify the killing of innocents on 9/11.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: XDCX
I was debating with a friend of a friend on Facebook about the situation in Baltimore. I basically made the argument that it doesn't help ANYBODY when these idiots start attacking innocent bystanders and destroying property and business.

This guy said, word for word: "If a person, group of people, or business benefited from the system then they aren't innocent."

Sounds like the same logic Osama bin Laden used to justify the killing of innocents on 9/11.
I never understood that logic with some people. They use all sorts of stupid reasons to justify chaos and hate.
I remember one guy who denied to recognize the holocaust because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 02:30 PM

How about that joke of a mayor saying these thugs need their "space to destroy." It's not unlike that lackluster response of Missouri governor. Both liberal Democrats, of course. Where's a strong, conservative mayor or governor when you need one? One who will send the cops in riot gear to crush these assholes and put them all behind bars where they belong. Fire hoses, tear gas, police dogs, rubber bullets, whatever it takes.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 02:47 PM

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 02:57 PM

the lady has a lot of good points in her video. her basic point is I think.

a thug is a thug no matter what color, if they break the law lock them up, white or black. don't make excuses for thugs. no matter what color.

hard to argue with her on that.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: XDCX

Typical Libtard/Social Justice Warrior logic... the whole "privilege" theory and everything. "You are passively oppressing people just by existing if you or your ancestors benefited in some way from the system"

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 05:09 PM

The term "white privilege" annoys me so much.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Typical Libtard/Social Justice Warrior logic... the whole "privilege" theory and everything. "You are passively oppressing people just by existing if you or your ancestors benefited in some way from the system"

Great post.

Now, I'm all for equality, and I consider myself to be somewhat liberal about what's really important. But slavery was abolished in New York in 1827. My grandparents didn't arrive in this country until almost a hundred years later.

So, White Guilt? I don't think so.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 05:33 PM

Great post.

Now, I'm all for equality, and I consider myself to be somewhat liberal about what's really important. But slavery was abolished in New York in 1827. My grandparents didn't arrive in this country until almost a hundred years later.

So, White Guilt? I don't think so.

The vast majority of Universities employ some form of affirmative action. Most corporations have diversity hiring programs. If you're black and you're broke, it aint the white man's fault, its yours.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
How about that joke of a mayor saying these thugs need their "space to destroy." It's not unlike that lackluster response of Missouri governor. Both liberal Democrats, of course. Where's a strong, conservative mayor or governor when you need one? One who will send the cops in riot gear to crush these assholes and put them all behind bars where they belong. Fire hoses, tear gas, police dogs, rubber bullets, whatever it takes.
But then they will use that against the government and call them oppressing.
Its an old trump card being used by the left. wreak havoc, police intervenes, complain about police brutality. (Of course there are exceptions)

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:07 PM

http://conservativetribune.com/baltimore-race-rioters-handicapped-woman/

Real peaceful protesting right there. I like how when the white guy try's to go one on one, all the brothers jump him. Real chicken shit stuff right there. Can't go one on one.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:11 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/27/baltim...everyone-video/

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:13 PM

Where's the kid's father?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:18 PM

Calm down my man its just a discussion board dont get fired up. You aren't changing their minds on anything by acting like that. Just cool off.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: GetoBoy
ivy moron need to worry less about us blacks and more about his retard cracker ass religion

You're here for five minutes and you know what Ivy's religion is?

Nah, you haven't been here before rolleyes.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: GetoBoy
its a uprising. well get justice. fuck u all KKKKers
Wtf has KKK to do with this. I hope you realize that these riots aren't going to solve any racial issues or whatsoever.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:35 PM

Hmmm.. let's guess this guy's previous names here. Is this cookcounty or what?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:38 PM

He's been here before, and he's not even necessarily Black. Just a troublemaking loser.

Don't feed the trolls. He won't be here a few hours from now. Call it a hunch.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 07:58 PM

Obvious troll is obvious... don't indulge him, please. Just get SC or somebody in here.
Posted By: fergie

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 08:03 PM

But then again, blame everyone else....

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 09:20 PM

Sophilly, was that comment for me?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/28/15 09:31 PM

I assume it was, at least you deleted it
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 01:46 AM

He's been here before, and he's not even necessarily Black. Just a troublemaking loser.

Looks like his posts mysteriously disappeared...
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 02:13 AM

The term "white privilege" annoys me so much.

Someone once told me that just by being white and male I was benefiting and contributing to a societal and systematic oppression. These were literally her words.

"I am a woman, therefore I am oppressed"

I had check my ears to make sure I heard her right. But once I verified for sure she was serious I had to refrain from popping a vein. She then went on about concepts like 'rape culture' and 'patriarchy' and finally told her I had to go to work and to have a good day.

Are people getting this line of thinking from somewhere in particular or just pulling shit out of their ass?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 03:40 AM

It comes from the radical feminists, the women at NOW, Planned Parenthood, and their supporters. They borrowed the oppression language from black descendents of slaves and those who lived through Jim Crow (who really were oppressed) so they could gain victim status. It's taught in most colleges and universities throughout the country, especially in Women's Studies classes, but also in law and sociology classes where they follow Critical Race Theory and Marxism.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 05:14 AM

I think their are maybe 20 women in NOW now smile

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 05:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Looks like his posts mysteriously disappeared...

Told ya I had a hunch wink.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 06:10 AM

I think their are maybe 20 women in NOW now smile

Certain mob families were whittled down to those levels by RICO. What's NOW's excuse?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 06:43 AM

There was a story about them that came out over 20 yrs ago.

The women you see now from NOW are old fat women who just love other women.

Their site says they have a half a million members bull shit.

The site is up to ask for donations. It just another ultra liberal site.

Each member is supposed to pay dues. Ask them how much is the dues they don't tell you.

If the political canadate they like does something bad to a women. They have no problem with that. I wonder why?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 06:13 PM

Now THIS is parenting. And I mean that sincerely. I don't want to hear any of that sissy crap about not physically disciplining your kids, especially under these circumstances. This is a strong Black woman who is NOT going to have her son take part in this foolishness clap clap clap clap

Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/29/15 06:30 PM

And it's been shown everywhere. Kid will never live it down. Go mom! lol
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/30/15 09:07 AM

I was quite surprised today to see Geraldo Rivera, not known as some right winger say that sadly the cause of this is years of liberal Democrat leadership in Baltimore. They have a black President , Attorney General, mayor, and Police Commissioner but yet that protester yelling at Rivera was blaming it all on whites. If they want respect, they have to earn it.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/30/15 12:31 PM

@pizzaboy

u obviously fell for that sham

who did the dishes that night, swept the flooor or cooked dinner

the kinda moms that raise their kids not to riot aren't at the riot themselves

there are plenty kids that are nowhere near those riots

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/30/15 03:47 PM

So now I learn that Freddie Gray Had a big lawsuit arising out of an accident against Allstate Insurance company and he got a structures settlement which in and of itself indicates that he sustained very grave injuries. He sued in Howard County circuit court, and it may have been for a severe neck injury. The autopsy should show if there is any scar tissue from recent surgeries. To be honest, I don't know this to be fact, but if it is, then it will come out in the days to come.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 04/30/15 06:53 PM

Rumor Check: Did Freddie Gray Have Spinal Surgery Shortly Before He Died in Police Custody?

A rumor that Freddie Gray underwent spinal surgery shortly before he died while in police custody is gaining steam online — but the claim doesn’t appear to be rooted in truth.

Citing unnamed “sources,” The Fourth Estate blog first claimed that “Freddie Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before he was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance” as the result of a car accident.

The rumor cites court records that show Gray alleged a “work injury, medical malpractice and auto accident” in a lawsuit filed in Howard County. However, the lawsuit is actually based on claims that Gray and his sister were exposed to lead paint and suffered harm, according to the Baltimore Sun.

Here’s the background on the lawsuit from the report:

Paperwork was filed in December allowing Gray and his sister, Fredericka to each collect an $18,000 payment from Peachtree Settlement Funding, records show. In exchange, Peachtree would have received a $108,439 annuity that was scheduled to be paid in $602 monthly installments between 2024 and 2039.

In her documents, Fredericka Gray checked “other” when asked to describe the type of accident. She also said that the date of the accident was “94/99″ and that she was a minor when the case was settled.

In his documents, Freddie Gray checked “work injury, medical malpractice and auto accident” as the type of accident. When asked to explain, he also wrote something that is unreadable. He also wrote something unreadable when asked if he was a minor when the case was settled.

On April 2, a judge dismissed the lawsuit when both Gray and his sister failed to appear in court. An attorney representing the Gray family also confirmed to the Baltimore Sun that the case was linked to the lead paint lawsuit.

While it’s theoretically possible that Gray could have undergone spine surgery unrelated to the lawsuit, there doesn’t appear to be any credible evidence supporting the claim.

Gray’s death in police custody has sparked riots and unrest in Baltimore as questions about what exactly happened on April 18 remain unanswered.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/...police-custody/

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/01/15 03:07 PM

Looks like 6 officers have been charged. Whether they're guilty or not, what's hilarious is the major getting up there on her high horse while announcing the charges. SHE should be charged for allowing all the rioting, looting, burning, and assaults to happen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/02/us/fre...utors.html?_r=0

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/01/15 03:14 PM

Now the police union is saying that the officers aren't guilty of anything. I guess Freddie Gray severed his own spine.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-riots/bs-md-fop-letter-20150501-story.html

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/01/15 04:18 PM

Now you know why blacks need Sharpton to help them. Cops got their union. Who is going to help the black guy's family? Sharpton us a piece of shit, but he has a legal team working with him.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/01/15 11:37 PM

Notice that the media is NO RUSH to show the photos of the six mug shots. Because guess what, those 3 black faces don't fit in with the rhetoric.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 12:15 AM

Here they are: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/who-...218e_story.html

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 12:30 AM

Thanks. What I meant is that they aren't in any rush to show the photos. Not release.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 01:10 AM

hmmmmm, do I see three black cops? does that change things?
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:12 AM

Thanks. What I meant is that they aren't in any rush to show the photos. Not release.

Their photos are all over the place.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 08:25 AM

Anarchist's rather it was 6 white cops.

But if not next best thing is 6 cops.

So will CVS rebuild there doubt it. So there will be less services for the people who don't break laws.

So what have the far left progressives did for these people to make their life better. Nothing and yet they still vote for those jack offs in every election.

Partly because conservatives think they can never win their vote. The few that try are heckled by plants of the progressives.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 08:34 AM

Saw something this morning they were talking about congressman Cummings of Baltimore area. He has been elected over and over again. But his people have not improved their lives in all those years. That would tell me he is a useless piece of shit.

What is he pushing now the same shit the other piece of shit Obama is pushing man made power supplies. Is that going to help the poor black people of Baltimore. But Mr Parnoid believes it will help Cummings and Obama pocket money for themselves under the table or their friends who will get them the money under the table.

Bunch of scum bags

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 08:52 AM

On honest street blacks they don't care about homosexuals, they don't care about windmills, they won't leave work if one black person is killed by a cop.

They want what we all want. To bring our kids up in a safe environment. They don't want their kids to steal, to join gangs. They want them to go to school and find a decent job and hopefully have a better life then they had and they want them to be happy.

Unless their family is fucked up so they don't know any better.

On cops harassing people. Cops have always done that. They did it to me a almost white guy. So do I like cops no fuck them. That is no big deal not liking cops.

I told my kids cop confronts you shut up and call me.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 09:01 AM

Explains the Baltimore problems better than anything

Anarchist's rather it was 6 white cops.

To a true classical anarchist the race of the police officers wouldn't matter.

To social justice warrior anarchist who are generally liberal democrats so therefore not actual anarchist probably brainwashed Marxist fools, race is the only thing that matters.

I haven't check any news except for the indictment announcement, but I am sure all the people who said it was racism are quickly trying to back track and will call the three black officers Uncle Tom's or something about how Racism = privilege + power so the police were still racist.
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:19 PM

now they are saying that "racism is at the institutional level" whatever that means...also read another article that stated the 3 white cops are the ones who initiated the whole incident...they will find a way to spin it..just like that zimmerman who was hispanic was suddenly hispanic of caucasion origin..and like u said uncle tom shit will come out etc etc, we seen it before

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:23 PM

I heard some moron say that racism today is worse than the 60s because it is less obvious. And I asked, "So you're saying that the KKK lynching blacks is not worse than todays racism?"

The guy said yes. Moron.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:25 PM

See the celebration march and who started it that kid is Louis Farrakins protege.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:27 PM

It's basic "divide & conquer" strategy. The powers that be have been using it since the dawn of time.

Nicky, tell me your secret... how did you refrain yourself from punching his nose in?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:29 PM

It's basic "divide & conquer" strategy. The powers that be have been using it since the dawn of time.

Nicky, tell me your secret... how did you refrain yourself from punching his nose in?

Trust me it was hard not to lol

I would love to see one of these 20 year old lefties say that to some black old timer who experienced real racism. They'd get the shit smacked out of them.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:41 PM

Trust me it was hard not to lol

I would love to see one of these 20 year old lefties say that to some black old timer who experienced real racism. They'd get the shit smacked out of them.

You got more patience than me Nicky.

Seriously I can't understand it. Don't people REMEMBER what shit was like in the fifties and sixties when true oppression existed?

I swear the millennial generation (which includes myself) is so spoiled and sheltered. We don't have a goddamn clue about what things used to be like, good or bad. We're riding on the coat tails of those who came before us without realizing what they went through.

Meanwhile liberal academia are constantly imposing their views on young impressionable students who take it to extremes. We've gone from a country that really did use to have racism and discrimination to a polarized, angry, divided, ineffectual population of morons. There's no pragmatism anymore

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/02/15 07:47 PM

Lol, Nicky I'd love to have watched him say that to a black man who's been around the Jim Crow days.

It's just like with the feminists, the ones who cry about oppression and privilege all the time are upper-middle class, white, suburban women.

I remember reading on the news a woman cheated on her husband with a black man and justified it that it should be more acceptable/excusable because he was black, therefore not as privileged as her husband. He wanted to divorce her and give her nothing but she wanted half of everything... I won't be surprised if she gets it, judging from the way the US is going...
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 09:33 AM

Well they have arrested the thugs, and now the demonstrators can continue. OFF THE PIGS!!!

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 09:54 AM

I just heard on the news that another NYPD officer was shot in the head. This is getting all too common and I hope it is not going to be a trend with the thugs. No info as to whether this had anything to do with the Baltimore issues.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 01:23 PM

Hey they stopped the stop and frisk. That will lead to more shootings
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 03:01 PM

Hopefully more cops.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Hopefully more cops.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 05:33 PM

Hopefully more cops.

He sounds like an evil cop-hating far-left anarchist.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/03/15 07:48 PM

Hopefully more cops.

Seriously this is your solution? Is this what can we expect from people like you, who thrive on a warped sense of social justice? More hypocrisy and hate even though that's what you claim to fight against?

Do us all a favor and come back with something more productive to share. Until then, knock it off with the anti cop rhetoric.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/04/15 02:32 PM

Riot at Ludacris's pool party at the Hard Rock Hotel. The cops must have killed someone again.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/05/15 02:45 PM

Hopefully more cops.

Anyone familiar with dontomasso's posts knows that's exactly what he is.

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/06/15 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Hopefully more cops.

Anyone familiar with dontomasso's posts knows that's exactly what he is.

Yeah a self hating white liberal that doesn't know jack about this situation

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/10/15 12:14 PM

[quote=dontomasso]Hopefully more cops.

Last night two cops were murdered in Miss. Are you happy now ??

Re: Baltimore thugs burn and destroy things - 05/10/15 04:40 PM

He probably isn't happy since the whole force isn't dead.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET