Home

Aaron Hernandez GUILTY

Posted By: southend

Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 10:26 AM

This just in! Aaron Hernandez guilty of 1st Degree Murder among several other charges
Posted By: goombah

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 12:47 PM

From what I read, it seemed like a conviction was likely. However, I had my doubts after the jury deliberated for so long.

Ironically, the jail he'll serve his time is in close proximity to where the Patriots play.

I'm guessing that Hernandez will serve less than 10 years. If he acts in jail like he did over the past sevearl years, Hernandez will likley be killed in jail.
Posted By: jasonSP

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 01:17 PM

where's he headed mci cedar junction?
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 01:23 PM

Fins up! lol
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah
From what I read, it seemed like a conviction was likely. However, I had my doubts after the jury deliberated for so long.

Ironically, the jail he'll serve his time is in close proximity to where the Patriots play.

I'm guessing that Hernandez will serve less than 10 years. If he acts in jail like he did over the past sevearl years, Hernandez will likley be killed in jail.

why less than ten years? he got life. lock up the murdering thug for good, ten years he will get out laugh at the system, and kill again. throw the key away, keep the dog locked up.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 04:58 PM

Yep he got life WITHOUT the chance of parole, he ain't getting out no time soon.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 05:07 PM

Good riddance. He should be able to handle himself in prison.
I think his Attorney screwed him when he told the jury that Hernandez WAS at the scene when it happened.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/15/15 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: goombah

why less than ten years? he got life. lock up the murdering thug for good, ten years he will get out laugh at the system, and kill again. throw the key away, keep the dog locked up.

I never said he'd get out. I read it was a life sentence. I said he'll be killed within 10 years.
Posted By: southend

Re: Aaron Hernandez GUILTY - 04/19/15 08:08 AM

He won't be serving his actual sentence at Cedar Junction in Walpole but that will be his first stop before he is transferred to Souza Baranowski in Shirley Mass
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET