Home

Things you HATE about people- poll

Posted By: Crash

Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 10:06 AM

Things i hate-
Loud mouths. Men that are loud mouths are usually soft and have something to prove.

Nothing is more of a turn off than a chick with a loud mouth. Disgusting.

People that claim- " i tell it like it is". Give me a break, how about thinking about what you are going to say first. " im not afraid to speak my mind". Whatever. Usually losers talk like this. They are'nt famous for anything else in life or any true success so they have to find something simple to be famous for.

The tough guy that needs to talk about how he put someone in his place, almost beating someone up ect.. He's the guy thats always saying he's going to fuck up the guy who cut him off on the road.

The guy that claims he has a bad temper. Give me a fuckin break. He 's the same guy that punches walls and windshields. Of course, none of those ever punch back.

The guy that claims he's crazy. If you are crazy, you would be locked up in a padded room and wouldnt know you are crazy.

The guy who claims he's a street fighter. Yeah right. Funny how these guys that claim to love fighting never join a boxing gym. If they really loved to fight, that would be the perfect place.

The guy that tries to act important. " excuse me, i want to talk to the manager". " dont worry, i will take care of it". He has to let everyone know he is the problem solver. He has the connections and everyone needs to know it.

The show off. He has to brag about his accomplishments. If you are good at something, people know it, thats almost as bad as the guy that wont stop talking about his fuckin kids. Again, if they are so great at something, let their actions speak about it. No one gives a shit, shut the fuck up.

The prick that tries an acts like he has money. What a clown. Ive been around very wealthy people and none of them brag. Usually a clown that acts like he has money doesnt. If he does, his dick doesnt work.

The wimp that always threatens to call the cops or sue. Thats a fag move.

The scumbag that is always trying to beat someone for money. Looking for excuses not to pay. Always looking for a reason not to pay a contractor,landscaper, or some other dude that works hard.

People that bull shit. I hate liars. True men never have to lie. No, i dont mean white lies. Im not going to tell some fat teenager that she looks ugly in her prom dress.

People that are always joking and never serious. I like joking but at the end of the day, a real man is a serious guy, who would you rather parter up with a business? A fun guy or a serious guy.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 01:35 PM

People who talk incessantly and loudly on their cellphones in public places.

People who tie up equipment in gyms by staring off into space, dozing, yakking, or twiddling their iPods instead of exercising.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 02:07 PM

People who think the world evolves around them..
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 02:11 PM

Weak willed people.

People who find out other people's mistakes and go out of there way to make sure no one forgets about those mistakes.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 04:14 PM

people whom make mistakes and get mad at others when they make the same mistake(hypocrites).
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 04:48 PM

White people that try to act black. They wouldn't last five minutes in a black neighborhood.
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 04:53 PM

People who make a big show of letting people go ahead of them while there's a whole line of other people behind them who are now blocked.

Off with their heads!
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 06:15 PM

People who can't keep their mouth shut... we just met and you're talking about how you deal coke and what you mix it with? F*ck you! What if I was an off-duty cop you slimy scumbag?! I would cherish putting the cuffs on you.

Introverts/shy/"special snowflake"/ people... this is more like a 21st century thing, but apparently now you can chalk up being rude to just being shy. I used to think I was pretty introverted until I've met some people who won't even say hello and then act SHOCKED when you point out that they're being rude. You're not a unique snowflake, you're just some meaningless speck of dust in the universe! Shut up.

People (especially women, or should I say girls) who can never stop playing mind games. Can't you just have a conversation like a normal human being for ONE minute? Always throwing the next curveball, the next shit test... "Hey what would you do if your girlfriend was in a coma? How long before you'd cheat on her?" F*ck you, we just met each other and you're asking me this?

Also, recently I've been starting to get pissed off by couples who have just become parents and act like giving birth is the best thing they've ever accomplished in their lives. Sure, I get it, but at the end of the day you just managed to reproduce, congratulations! You're one of 3 billion in the planet people who did so, or will do in the future, further increasing the population of this planet with already limited resources. Oh and the new Facebook album of your baby with 175 photos from different angles doesn't help your case much.

Arghh, I'm done. Too much rage. Sorry for the rant.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 07:52 PM

People who have convinced themselves they are smart and proceed to go about as if they are, it's funny but also dangerous for the people they interact with.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 08:24 PM

people that pull into the parking space you were waiting on.

morons.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
people that pull into the parking space you were waiting on.

morons.

Was that you? Sorry.

JK

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 09:05 PM

How about people who go three inches from where you just parked your brand new car. Then hit your door when they get out with there door.

Makes you want to do something very bad to them.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 09:34 PM

One uppers and people who always do something before you and let you know, whenever my friends brother in law and I talk about Game of Thrones he always says "Yeah well I read all the books, a while ago." My cousin was telling me about a recipe and I mentioned that I cooked something similar her response "Well I did it well over a decade ago." I read The Hobbit and I was talking about the movie with my cousin and how it was different from the book, I said I just had recently read it her response "Well I grew up reading that book."

The only way I can respond to these people is "Congratulations," because they obviously want a pat on the back or something.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/03/15 09:40 PM

Rich white liberals.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 03:16 AM

People who post pictures of thier dinner on Facebook..

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 07:26 AM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
White people that try to act black. They wouldn't last five minutes in a black neighborhood.

Up in Harlem ask a black person what street they lived on they might say a hun 9 meaning 109 street.

Ask a white person born in harlem the same question they might say a hun 9 meaning 109 street. But they never hung out with black people. They lived in a different part of Harlem

How did that ever happen?

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
One uppers and people who always do something before you and let you know, whenever my friends brother in law and I talk about Game of Thrones he always says "Yeah well I read all the books, a while ago." My cousin was telling me about a recipe and I mentioned that I cooked something similar her response "Well I did it well over a decade ago." I read The Hobbit and I was talking about the movie with my cousin and how it was different from the book, I said I just had recently read it her response "Well I grew up reading that book."

The only way I can respond to these people is "Congratulations," because they obviously want a pat on the back or something.

My daughter the communist is book smart and always willing to tell you how much you don't know. Plus being honest is the most important thing to her even if what she says hurts someone's feelings needlessly.

My brother is like that as well. He doesn't think before he talks but I think that has something to do with his brain is getting fuckup due to getting old.

Yet they both asked some stupid guy for money when they needed it. I guess they were right because the stupid guy gave it to them.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

Lol, I'm guilty of this. I don't mean anything by it, it's more like just letting the other person know I've been a fan of "X thing" since a long time ago, and it's usually with guys who are VERY late to the party, like "Hey I just found out there's a movie called Godfather, (or Scarface)"
Are you kidding me, have you been living under a rock the last 20 years or so?
Posted By: olivant

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 12:53 PM

People who post on Boards like this one. Oh, wait .... never mind.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 02:13 PM

How about the prick that always tries to finish your sentence. He also butts in while telling a story.
Or the prick that down plays everything you say or do.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 05:17 PM

People who can't make up their mind for anything, who want to have the cake and eat it too.

People who openly use other people, use them to get something, use them for comfort, use them as stepping stones until they find someone better. Manipulators in general.

Hypocrites, who preach one thing and do the opposite... say what I say, not what I do.

Lol, I'm done. I got a lot of issues don't I?
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 05:32 PM

I have a laundry list lol

The poor me types who think the world owes them something just because they had a setback.

People who do not stick up for themselves and let others walk all over them.

People who judge too quickly before putting themselves in the other person's shoes

People who do not know when to speak and when to keep quiet

People who do not take responsibility for their comments or actions

Indecisive people

Gullible people, suckers, saps

Husbands and wives who try to control their spouses. Kids who rule their parents. Parents who are too harsh on their kids.

CHEAP people

LIARS

Nosey ppl

Know-it-all's

Greedy sobs who hurt others just to get another dollar into their pocket/purse.

Jealous and envious people.

People who gossip and stir up drama.

People who would rather talk about what they should do instead of just doing it.

People with poor manners. Parents who do not teach their kids good manners.

People who treat their pets like humans not animals.i.e. People who push around their doggy in a stroller at the mall.

People who do not learn from their mistakes.

New money; how I hate these ppl. They never had money in their life and now they've got it and do not know how to act accordingly. It's comical to watch especially when they try to show off.

The people who have to put a price tag on everything.

Male chauvinists

Stupid people

Bad drivers

Stalkers/Hackers

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 05:34 PM

well, you went on the warpath, I think you covered them all,

good job. AG.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 05:56 PM

good job. AG.

Hey, Alfanosgirl - Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think! wink

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark

good job. AG.

lol lol I deleted a few from my list too.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Originally Posted By: Mark

good job. AG.

lol lol I deleted a few from my list too.

lol lol
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:08 PM

The one with the doggy in the stroller had me cracking up

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:22 PM

How could I forget this? Moralists... the one who ALWAYS has to ruin the fun, whether you make a racist/sexist/whatever joke even though they laugh the loudest. Then they proceed explaining that not every X is like that... all this while you're out having a beer.

Lol, AG I think we both need shrinks.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
The one with the doggy in the stroller had me cracking up

I thought that was kind of mean spirited, Alfa Romeo... that was actually an Italian newborn baby boy.

We can't help it - some of us Dagos are very hairy! wink

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
How could I forget this? Moralists... the one who ALWAYS has to ruin the fun, whether you make a racist/sexist/whatever joke even though they laugh the loudest. Then they proceed explaining that not every X is like that... all this while you're out having a beer.

Lol, AG I think we both need shrinks.

lol Notice how I didn't write I'm Done like you wrote. I give you about four more posts before you're really done here lol lol

And no shrink for me I just need those types of ppl I hate to stay far away from me
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 06:33 PM

Oh damn LOL, I'm lucky I didn't have food in my mouth when I read that Mark!

edit: Still laughing. That cleared my sinuses.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 07:06 PM

lol Notice how I didn't write I'm Done like you wrote. I give you about four more posts before you're really done here lol lol

And no shrink for me I just need those types of ppl I hate to stay far away from me

Lol, notice how I said like two or three times that I'm done and I posted again? I'm loving this thread... I'm sure I'll come back and post again when somebody else pisses me off.

I think we DO need anger management classes. lol

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/04/15 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

Lol, notice how I said like two or three times that I'm done and I posted again? I'm loving this thread... I'm sure I'll come back and post again when somebody else pisses me off.

I think we DO need anger management classes. lol

lol For sure! This thread is far from going stale!
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/05/15 12:23 AM

CHEAP people

Specific situation that boils me: you're in a restaurant with more than a couple people, the check comes, and people start to hand money over. The bill is covered, with a generous tip, and SOMEONE wants to discuss if it's not too much of a tip - SOMEBODY must have put TOO MUCH in and should get some money BACK! It's covered - what business is it of yours how much everyone else tossed in? God forbid the waitress could maybe take a cab that night instead of waiting for the bus.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/07/15 06:30 AM

People that think Mississippi is still in the 1930s.

People that can't name a single city outside of Jackson.

People that don't enlighten themselves with their internet time.

People that think your some kind of killer just because your naturally quiet.

People that pre-judge your character from appearance.

The Government parties that continues to cause dissension in our country.

White Supremacist with nazi philosophy/symbology, We enter a world war thanks to Hitler's actions and lose many lives and you punks want to praise him after his army killed many american whites . Smh.

Criminals that give all people of their respective background a bad name.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/07/15 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By: mustachepete

CHEAP people

Specific situation that boils me: you're in a restaurant with more than a couple people, the check comes, and people start to hand money over. The bill is covered, with a generous tip, and SOMEONE wants to discuss if it's not too much of a tip - SOMEBODY must have put TOO MUCH in and should get some money BACK! It's covered - what business is it of yours how much everyone else tossed in? God forbid the waitress could maybe take a cab that night instead of waiting for the bus.

When I go out with my wife's friends. Then when it comes to paying the check they have to devide it among everyone one including tip to the penny.

I am used to someone just picking up the check and paying it and go.

Problem is most of the guys who did that besides myself are no longer are around any more.

My soccer friends never did it.

When our kids invite us out for an occassion they make sure they don't show them doing it because they know I hate that. So someone picks up the check and then later they put in their end when I am not around.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/07/15 07:48 AM

]I have a laundry list lol I am going to comment on your list one by one but honestly smile

"The poor me types who think the world owes them something just because they had a setback."

My daughter loves to complain even when things are going super well. My Ma used to call those people "they cry when they have a loaf of bread under their arm"
-------
"People who do not stick up for themselves and let others walk all over them."

Those are weak willed people, and they deserve to be taken advantage of.
--------

"People who judge too quickly before putting themselves in the other person's shoes"

Hate people who do that, and most people do that. That is why I have a friend that I love more then anyone alive or dead. He never did that to me no matter what I have done never tried to judge me.
------

"People who do not know when to speak and when to keep quiet"

I was like that as a kid but got out of it later in life. Better to hold it in then hurt him later.
-----
"People who do not take responsibility for their comments or actions"

More weak willed people like Obama.
-------

"Indecisive people"

In soccer those are the players who do a lot of useless running.
------

"Gullible people, suckers, saps"

Some other people might call them trusting people. You and I might call them guilible, suckers and saps. Our problem might be we hardly trust anyone.
-------

"Husbands and wives who try to control their spouses."

A lot of us try to do that. When my wife and I got married I insisted that our song at our wedding would be "My Way"

It took me a long time to realize that she tricked me, and it was actually Her Way most of the time.
-----
"Kids who rule their parents."

Well that never happened to me. Except one time when I let my communists daughter leave Columbia for a semester and go to school in Berlin in Germany.
-------
"Parents who are too harsh on their kids."

I think my Daddio might have been one of those smile what a fucking nut job he was also too harsh on his wife. But only if you think burning your wife with lite cigs is harsh.

"CHEAP people"

They are Miserables.

"LIARS"

Who has not told a lie from time to time? You just don't want to be known as the mother of all liars. But if you call a liar a liar others my call you a racist.
-----
"Nosey ppl"

I despise them.
---------

"Know-it-all's"

They usually actuall don't know as much as they thing they do.
-------

"Greedy sobs who hurt others just to get another dollar into their pocket/purse."

Oops maybe the others desire it.
---------

"Jealous and envious people."

Some people might call them the have nots that can't get their own. Obama voters smile
--------

"People who gossip and stir up drama."

People who are without sin cast the first stone. They will still threw tge stone.
-------

"People who would rather talk about what they should do instead of just doing it. "

Lazy bastards
----

"People with poor manners. Parents who do not teach their kids good manners. "

Some kids just like to eat with their fingers smile some kids are great outside and animals inside when no one can see them
------

"People who treat their pets like humans not animals.i.e. People who push around their doggy in a stroller at the mall. "

Some people like animals better then they like people. I am an equal opportunity hater.
-------

"People who do not learn from their mistakes."

You mean an Obama everything will get fixed by spending more money and raising taxes.
------

"New money; how I hate these ppl. They never had money in their life and now they've got it and do not know how to act accordingly. It's comical to watch especially when they try to show off."

Having new money is better then having no money. Someone hits the lottery I say good luck and don't spend it all in one place.
-----
"The people who have to put a price tag on everything."

You can buy love because love does not last forever.
-----

"Male chauvinists"

Don't forget the female ones
-----

"Stupid people"

There are book stupid and street smart. Then you have worse book smart and street stupid.
------

"Bad drivers"

Who are the worst women or men or old people or all of the
Above.
------

"Stalkers"

My Daddio was a stalker when he first saw my mother. They are tge worst.
----

"Hackers"

They should be put to death.
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/07/15 09:32 AM

People that think the world is their ashtray. Every morning (it is still dark) as I drive on the highway to the train I see multiple people toss their lit cigarettes out the window in an explosion of sparks. Or dump their ashtrays in the parking lot.

I have an idea - if you don't want the smelly things in your car, stop smoking.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/08/15 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
People who talk incessantly and loudly on their cellphones in public places.

People who tie up equipment in gyms by staring off into space, dozing, yakking, or twiddling their iPods instead of exercising.

Used to see people do it more on weekends because you did not have to pay for weekend minutes.

I got the analog ones when the first came out. They were over a foot long and relatively heavy. I used it to make calls. I never took any calls on it.

Now I have a tiny one but it is easy to make a call with it. I never take calls on it even today.

I actually have a regular phone I use in the house.

None of my kids have those they just use cell phones in their house. There are barbarians.

When I bought my first house. I did not put in a phone and it was before the cell phone.

Why no phone Mr.Paranoid thought my phone would be tapped. I forced my wife to go out and make phone calls from a pay phone.

My friend at a italian deli in east harlem. He had a pay phone there. I thought that phone was tapped. Then I found out by accident that his whole place was wired under his floor.

Because a lot of the guys you talk about on here from east harlem liked to go into his store.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/08/15 09:24 PM

When people use many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?

When people can't return their shopping cart to the cart return when they are ONE SPACE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops.
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/10/15 09:59 AM

People who use current catch phrases

"End of the Day"

just kidding

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/10/15 08:57 PM

Lol FOF lol

Damn I'm back on this thread. People who THINK that they are significant like Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump...get a hint nobody cares about you! Go away please go away!
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/11/15 08:11 PM

People who drive down the road dancing, clapping and snapping their fingers all the while speeding and weaving in and out of traffic and then complaining that the nasty po po pulled them over. Also people in the gym who sit on a workout machine you need to use and talk on their cellphones that plus a lot of the stuff all you other people have brought up.

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/11/15 08:21 PM

Lol FOF lol

Damn I'm back on this thread. People who THINK that they are significant like Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump...get a hint nobody cares about you! Go away please go away!

I hate Donald trump, biggest phony and crook in America, and you are right, he thinks hes somebody. and, hes a big nothing.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Things you HATE about people- poll - 04/12/15 09:49 AM

Lol FOF lol

I hate Donald trump, biggest phony and crook in America, and you are right, he thinks hes somebody. and, hes a big nothing.
I am curious- how many times has Trump announced that he was going to run for POTUS and then backed out at the last minute. I suspect he does it to get his name out in the publics face again. While I won't vote for him, I don't see how he could be worse than Obama or Hillary
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET