Home

How many states have you traveled to?

Posted By: dixiemafia

How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 02:26 AM

Sorry if already posted. Wondering how many of us have seen a few states. If it wasn't for my job I'd probably never have ventured out of the MS/AL/GA/FL areas.

Lets see if this worked right:

Interactive Visited States Map

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 02:27 AM

Ok that worked right. I've visited 26 states so far. Would love to see everyone else's as well.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 03:04 AM

Zero..
Posted By: Footreads

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 03:20 AM

Funny I have not been too many states. But I have been to a lot of counties.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 03:27 AM

Does the State of Intoxication count?

Because I have enough frequent flyer miles saved up there to travel to Mars. And back. Twice.

I would have said Uranus, but you never know when Italian Heritage/Cornuto Contento might be lurking. And you know I'm all about being considerate to the turd burglars of this world.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 05:34 AM

Yea I only count the states that I actually step foot in. Like you with my flying history I would have quite a few more states added in......lol
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 12:57 PM

With Texas for the southern boundary and Indiana in the north, everything east of those 2 states was blue. With the exception of colorado one time, I've never been west of Ohio
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 01:32 PM

All but nine.
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 04:45 PM

I think 35. Oddly, most of the ones I've missed are in the middle.
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 06:26 PM

I have been to 39. Should knock off 2 more by end of the year. Don't see myself in Nebraska, Oklahoma, Montana or North Dakota anytime soon.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/03/15 09:41 PM

Only 20, 7 different countries
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/04/15 03:20 AM

I earlier stated that i've been to zero, but i had a brain freeze and forgot that i've been to Graceland. So i've been to one state Tennessee.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/04/15 07:32 PM

Spent part of my childhood in one. Have been in between 6 and twelve by my reckoning.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/04/15 08:28 PM

Can we make it countries have you been to? I realize mostly everybody here is American but c'mon... there's other people around too.
I've been throughout Europe, Balkans especially. Aside from my home country I've been to Montenegro, FYROM, Croatia, Kosovo, then I've been around in Italy mostly in the north, coming as south as near Naples.. not any lower unfortunately.
I've been to Hanover, Germany also and to Turkey. Lastly, I've also stayed in NYC for a month or so.
Posted By: yigido

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/04/15 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Can we make it countries have you been to? I realize mostly everybody here is American but c'mon... there's other people around too.
I've been throughout Europe, Balkans especially. Aside from my home country I've been to Montenegro, FYROM, Croatia, Kosovo, then I've been around in Italy mostly in the north, coming as south as near Naples.. not any lower unfortunately.
I've been to Hanover, Germany also and to Turkey. Lastly, I've also stayed in NYC for a month or so.
Aside from the Netherlands were I live ive been in several German and Belgian cities, Paris, All most every major city in Turkey, Austria And I have passed the Balkans many times when I was visiting Turkey but that doesn't count really.

Btw were did you go to in Turkey?

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/04/15 09:12 PM

I've been to Antalya and Kemer, but way back like in 2004 where it was at its peak. Very nice place and people.. didn't particularly like the sea, but the resorts were great. It's even easier and Turks are more welcoming if you're Albanian.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/04/15 09:34 PM

Good thing you aren't Armenian.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/05/15 08:00 AM

@malandrino: Yeah Turks see Albanians as their brothers and they just love Albania in general. I wanted to visit Tirana actually this year but I have to postpone it because of school.

@Moe: lol It aint that bad anymore with Armenian tourists (treatment by locals not government).
Posted By: Camarel

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/05/15 08:08 AM

The only times I've been to the states was Florida 3 times as a kid. Other countries I've been to are England, Wales, ROI, Northern Ireland, Spain, France, Italy and Turkey.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/05/15 08:16 AM

I have been in Ireland, Scotland, Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and America.

I may be forgetting one or two.

Weirdly, I have never been to England yet but my brother lives in London.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/05/15 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: yigido
@malandrino: Yeah Turks see Albanians as their brothers and they just love Albania in general. I wanted to visit Tirana actually this year but I have to postpone it because of school.

Lol, I know, there's already half a dozen Turkish barbershops here in Tirana.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you do, I'm serious.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/05/15 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

Lol, I know, there's already half a dozen Turkish barbershops here in Tirana.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you do, I'm serious.
Thanks man, likewise PM me if you plan on visiting Holland.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/06/15 04:55 PM

I was in Turkey too. Nice place. I had a hotel room right on the beach for 25 euros in marmaris.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/06/15 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I was in Turkey too. Nice place. I had a hotel room right on the beach for 25 euros in marmaris.
Nice im going to Marmaris this summer.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/06/15 07:17 PM

And I'm going to holland
Posted By: XDCX

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/06/15 07:26 PM

States that I've actually been to and done things: 9

States I've driven through or had layovers: Most of the eastern seaboard, and a handful of others throughout the country.

I've only been to one foreign country (Canada), and that was by accident! lol

I'll be headed down to Rosarito, Mexico in about a month for a marathon that my father-in-law is participating in. Should be fun!
Posted By: fergie

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/06/15 07:45 PM

Been to Palm Beach and Miami, Mexico, St Lucia, Israel, Poland, Northern Ireland, England, Wales, Rome, Spain,Amsterdam.

Was surprised with Miami...2 streets back from Ocean Drive and it's like you're suddenly in south central LA..avoid eye contact!

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/06/15 08:05 PM

One of the best concerts I ever went to was Bruce Springsteen in Belfast, Ireland.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/07/15 02:28 PM

And I'm going to holland
When? If you need help PM me.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/07/15 03:07 PM

And I'm going to holland

I will be there in June to see the Dutch play a friendly soccer game against the U.S. then I go to Germany from there Berlin. Then I take my Grandson Henry to see the German's play the U.S.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/07/15 03:25 PM

Shane O'Neill of Colorado & Lamar Neagle of Seattle both eligible for Ireland; O'Neill was born in Ireland, Neagle's mother is Irish.

O'Neill has made a couple of US squads already but has yet to play a competitive game that would tie him.

Netherlands are nowhere near as good as the 90's vintage so don't expect good football.

None of the Netherlands players would get in Germany's first team.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/07/15 07:53 PM

And I'm going to holland
When? If you need help PM me.

Not sure the exact date. It'll depend on my wife. But I got family I stay with out there. I lived there for a bit. I had a residency permit and all that
Posted By: Mignon

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/07/15 10:45 PM

38 states
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 10:31 AM

No states yet, but 7 weeks tomorrow I will be gracing the state of Massachusetts with my presence. Rather excited I have to say!!
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 10:37 AM

Have a great Trip.

I have been to 18 States, should put a few more on the list in the next few years.

Cruised out but looking to do Eastern Europe one day.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 11:00 AM

Other countries wise I have been everywhere in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Tunisia, Morocco, Cyprus, Greece and Poland.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 11:42 AM

I was in a place just north of Afganastan on business. I took my oldest son with me. This country is not exactly friendly to the United States

However we were protected by their army. The guy taking us around was an army colonel and he was also a medical surgeon. He lived pretty well considering how people lived their in general.

Any Way I told my son to be quiet don't make yourself stand out. He is walking around with a Yankee hat on. He is not watching where he is going and almost got clipped by a guy in a car. They don't know any about right of way.

So he gets nuts and starts to yell and curse at the guy. Next thing you know shots rang out. He gets scared shit and it got me excited as well.

As it turned out they fired at the guy in the car and killed him.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
No states yet, but 7 weeks tomorrow I will be gracing the state of Massachusetts with my presence. Rather excited I have to say!!

Yogi you should enjoy it if you are going to Boston. You should try to go to Nantucket and Rhode Island as well if you can get out and about.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 07:28 PM

I have been to Boston once. I actually had a good time there.

Old firehouse are considered land marks. There are small and are still used as fire houses. You see miniature Fire engines there it's commical.

I go into a sport bar to get a drink. It turns out they are watching Yankees against Boston. It also turns out it was a gay sports bar smile evidently, the gays are big red sox fans.

History interests me a ton of history there. They have a big park there like Central Park. A lot of history associated with that park.

What the hell was I there for any way? Now I remember smile
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/08/15 09:29 PM

Yogi, there are two traditions you have to partake in while in Boston, 1. piss in Boston Harbor (near the Aquarium is a good spot) and 2. piss on Fenway Park, any spot is fine. It sounds vulgar and disrespectful but it actually has the reverse meaning. Its a show of affection, especially coming from a Brit.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/11/15 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

Yogi, there are two traditions you have to partake in while in Boston, 1. piss in Boston Harbor (near the Aquarium is a good spot) and 2. piss on Fenway Park, any spot is fine. It sounds vulgar and disrespectful but it actually has the reverse meaning. Its a show of affection, especially coming from a Brit.

Thanks MC. I will certainly give that a go. Such friendly folks here on the BB.......

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/11/15 06:08 AM

They want to see you get arrested.

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/11/15 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
They want to see you get arrested.

Yea no joke.....lol

How about that Red Sox/Yankees game last night? Man we didn't think it would EVER finish!
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/17/15 11:30 PM

The UK, Germany, France, Croatia, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Pakistan, India, China, Japan, Macao, Vietnam, Cambodia,the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Morocco, South Africa, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, and most of the islands in the Caribbean.

I've even been to Detroit panic

Most of the Asian countries were for business travel.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/18/15 12:46 AM

more states than he has

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/18/15 12:20 PM

Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: How many states have you traveled to? - 04/22/15 10:16 PM

36 states, and 17 countries.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET