Posted By: DuesPaid

Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 12:20 AM

Just heard a report that two Officers have been shot in the Bronx

One in the back, the other in the Arm.

Waiting to hear more details.

DP
Posted By: SC

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 12:26 AM

It happened at E. 184th Street and Tiebout. The shootings don't appear to be life threatening now and both cops are in the hospital.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
It happened at E. 184th Street and Tiebout. The shootings don't appear to be life threatening now and both cops are in the hospital.

Can't jump to conclusions here about the cops being "targeted." That's a TERRIBLE neighborhood. It could have started over anything. And knowing the type of people who live in that area, it wasn't over anything innocent. Time will tell.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 01:13 AM

I heard it on my scanner. I believe they were chasing robbery suspects.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 10:46 AM

There might have been a legitimate crime in progress, but that doesn't mean the shootings of the officers had nothing to do with the prevailing atmosphere surrounding police across the country right now.

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 02:34 PM

Suspect just taken into custody a few minutes ago.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Suspect just taken into custody a few minutes ago.

I wonder if thats the guy who check into a Hospital this morning.

DP
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 03:14 PM

I think that a lot of criminals are now in a frame of mind that shooting cops is getting a lot more common and in their mind it isn't such a terrible thing to do, and of course there is always the mentality that "I won't get caught" I hope they capture and castrate both of them.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 08:55 PM

Criminals have been given the green light that they can do what they want. Afterward they can just call it "social justice". Prepare for a 1970s like crime stats, NY.

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Criminals have been given the green light that they can do what they want. Afterward they can just call it "social justice". Prepare for a 1970s like crime stats, NY.

They've been saying this since the day de Blasio was sworn in, but crime was at historic lows in 2014.
http://gothamist.com/2015/01/01/nyc_murder_rate_drops_to_new_histor.php
Posted By: pimpanella

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 10:00 PM

They've been saying this since the day de Blasio was sworn in, but crime was at historic lows in 2014.
http://gothamist.com/2015/01/01/nyc_murder_rate_drops_to_new_histor.php
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SC

Can't jump to conclusions here about the cops being "targeted." That's a TERRIBLE neighborhood. It could have started over anything. And knowing the type of people who live in that area, it wasn't over anything innocent. Time will tell.

How TERRIBLE is it? The kinda neighborhood white rich kids drive to buy dope and coke?

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 11:08 PM

Set in motion by Giuliani and then Bloomberg (who I couldn't stand by the end of his third term). By the time this mutt de Blasio is out of office, NYC crime rates will mirror those of the Dinkins era.

I couldn't care less anymore. If all goes right, I'm spending more time in Florida anyway. I hope the first victims of the new wave of violence are the White hipster liberals who are making up the bulk of these protests.

Send them back to Wisconsin and Ohio in boxes for all I care. It's the only way they'll ever learn. Well, they won't learn. Because they'll be dead. But the word will get out.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 11:44 PM

Send them back to Wisconsin and Ohio in boxes for all I care. It's the only way they'll ever learn. Well, they won't learn. Because they'll be dead. But the word will get out.

Ohio Really PB? LOL

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/06/15 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon

Ohio Really PB? LOL

Sorry, Mama. I meant the hipsters. Not the salt of the earth types like you and your kin smile.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/11/15 11:02 AM

OK here's a new one. I think it happened in Durham NC. A black guy driving a dump truck deliberately rammed into a police car and I think it was in turn pushed into another one. The officers escaped injury and the man is charger with attempted murder and other charges.
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/11/15 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
OK here's a new one. I think it happened in Durham NC. A black guy driving a dump truck deliberately rammed into a police car and I think it was in turn pushed into another one. The officers escaped injury and the man is charger with attempted murder and other charges.

This is suburban Washington:

http://wtop.com/maryland/2015/01/dump-truck-driver-charged-attempted-murder-2-police-officers/
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Two NYPD Officers Shot in the Bronx - 01/13/15 07:47 PM

Dump truck drivers are the worst.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET