Home

"Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops

Posted By: LittleNicky

"Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 09:08 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882105/Two-New-York-police-officers-shot-Brooklyn.html

Well done. I hope the protesters are happy with their dead cops chants and the media with their retarded lie-filled accounts that really shook the lunatic tree.

Dumbfuck deblasio better not step within a mile of these guys funerals. For the cops on the beat- we appreciate your efforts and service. You are the only thing that stand between civil society and complete mad max world .
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 09:15 PM

I just read this article about this here:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/2-nypd-cops-killed/

Such a sad thing, this is just not the way to go about it. I understand the people's frustration with the cops, it's true the brutality has reached an alarming rate, but killing them will only make things worse for everybody and only further reinforce the police state and crackdowns.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I just read this article about this here:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/2-nypd-cops-killed/

Such a sad thing, this is just not the way to go about it. I understand the people's frustration with the cops, it's true the brutality has reached an alarming rate, but killing them will only make things worse for everybody and only further reinforce the police state and crackdowns.

Again, this isn't your part of the world, Malandrino. You come from, and still live in, a war torn area where the police state that you're referring to is all too real. But not here in New York City (where I've lived for 55 years).

The cops are not a "necessary evil" here. They're necessary for the survival of our way of life. The world needs law and order, buddy. We don't want, or need, anarchy in this beautiful country.

Shout out to Mayor de Blasio: This is your fault. You and the very media that you exploited when you pimped out your mixed breed kids in those commercials that won you the election last year.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 09:51 PM

I guess some cops have already told DiBlasio to fuck off. Not only him, but all the others who told the protesters that they really do have a valid beef with the police. Obama and Holder included, not to mention Sharpton. I agree- this is only the beginning
Posted By: Footreads

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 10:11 PM

Here is my narrative of what went down.. Some crazy in Baltimore kills his girl friend. Then he is on the run comes to Brooklyn where he knows some people. Now he is listening to all the protesters talk about revenge on the police. So he thinks why not I will do it.

Then he decides to shoot two cops sitting in their police car.

Now DiBlasio take the white cops out of Bedsty a black area. The two cops that were clipped were Latino and Chinese not white.

Instead of clip cameras for cops. Why not put bullet proof glass In police cars instead?

But our mayor will say we have no money to waste on that.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 10:25 PM

The mayor always goes to cop funerals. I wonder if this mayor will show up for these two murders. If he does he is going to need a lot of police protection

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
The mayor always goes to cop funerals. I wonder if this mayor will show up for these two murders. If he does he is going to need a lot of police protection

Ironic, right? rolleyes

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 10:53 PM

PB, I'm not from Kosovo. There has been no war in Albania pretty much since WW2. I assure you that where I live, there has never been a shooting of an unarmed civilian by the police for as far as I can remember, but then again Albania is about the size of Florida, so it's not a fair comparison.
I have relatives all over the US (NY, Chicago, Florida), they've lived there for decades and have American citizenship.
I realize most of my information comes from various news sources though, so it can't be as accurate as living there but I do try to get info from as many sources as possible before forming an opinion about events over there. I'm not talking about NYC, just the situation and climate in general... regardless, can we at least agree that cops aren't too popular over there right now?

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 11:06 PM

Any Heroin in Albania?

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/20/14 11:10 PM

PB, I'm not from Kosovo. There has been no war in Albania pretty much since WW2. I assure you that where I live, there has never been a shooting of an unarmed civilian by the police for as far as I can remember, but then again Albania is about the size of Florida, so it's not a fair comparison.

Then we shouldn't be comparing.

I have relatives all over the US (NY, Chicago, Florida), they've lived there for decades and have American citizenship.

And I respect that, but it doesn't give you an accurate picture of what goes on here. It's comparable to when you claimed that Astoria has the largest Albanian population in New York City, then you had to backtrack a day later after researching what I told you about the Bronx.

And I recall you saying at the time that you would know more about "your own people" than I would. And that would certainly be true for Albanians in Albania. But when when it comes to people living in New York City, there's nothing that you can tell me about them, whether they're from Albania, Puerto Rico or Rome. I live here, you don't. I don't care how many of your relatives have citizenship, YOU DON'T LIVE HERE. Case closed.

I'm not talking about NYC, just the situation and climate in general... regardless, can we at least agree that cops aren't too popular over there right now?

It depends where you're standing. Generally speaking, I don't even like most cops. But this isn't about what happened to Garner, or about some cops being steroid cases. This is about the way this mayor is handling the AFTERMATH. That's where I have the problem. I've been saying it for weeks, and now there are two dead cops because of this scumbag de Blasio and his puppets in the liberal media.

Now I like you, Malandrino. But I don't want to discuss this any further on the board. You can pm me if you want. Because if you and I continue to go back and forth here, that nitwit Cook County is going to feel like he has an ally in you and he'll use it to provoke me here. That's why I'm asking you to respect what I'm asking you here.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 12:02 AM

its not surprising, given the atmosphere in the country right now. this was the worst thing that could have happened to new Yorkers, they don't need this one. I hope for all new Yorkers the shootings stop here, right now.

as far as the new York mayor goes, he could be in a lot of hot water with the cops after this one. I just pray that the killings stop here, nobody needs any more.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 12:07 AM

http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-nypd-o...police-presser/

Love the lefty comments, justifying cop killing now. The left has become so insane at this point that cop-killing is a point of pride.

But remember, its the tea party that are the violent psychotic ones.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Love the lefty comments, justifying cop killing now. The left has become so insane at this point that cop-killing is a point of pride.

Until the first White kid gets shipped back to Suburbia in a box. Sadly, that's what it will take.

Did you see the photos of the White kids who attacked the cops the other day? A couple of them were young girls, not long out of their teens, who didn't grow up in New York. Typical rolleyes.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 12:23 AM

Plenty of those fools (that cause trouble in the cities only to return home to mommy and daddy in the burbs) were probably in this sharpton-sponsored crowd as well:

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/12/14/mil...-we-want-it-now

Prepare for the history of these protestors to go down the memory hole as well. It was a bad apple.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:37 AM

I hope they run De Blasio out of town. Piece of shit caused this to happen. Two cops dead and now people are harassing the police. However people feel about the deaths of Garner and Brown that does not justify this sort of behavior.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 06:27 AM

http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-nypd-o...police-presser/

But remember, its the tea party that are the violent psychotic ones.

Tea party crazy ones? I laugh at that who are they actually a lot of old guys who want us to follow the constitution. The left try's to demonized them.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 06:33 AM

Cops have got this right if nothing else.

The leaders of the marches are the same guys who march in the occupy wall street.

There anarchists they use kids that can be lead. They also hire strong arm guys to do their fighting for them.

Then you have left leaning politicians who love that shit like DiBlasio.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 08:36 AM

Yeah. I seen a picture of a white girl - couldn't be more than 19 or 20 - screaming in the face of a police officer. I don't get it myself. She looked like someone who has wanted for nothing in this life.

It really is warped that people can get so worked up about the deaths of petty criminals, one who was probably on the fast track to prison, yet there won't be a squeak about the deaths of these police.

I think social media (particularly Twitter) is one of the causes behind this. Young people have never been more malleable and needier. They are more likely to get their ideation from a hashtag than a book or their parents.

It's fucked up. Half of them probably don't even know what they are doing. They are just letting their Facebook feeds dictate their life.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 10:58 AM

If I was either of these cops family I would straight out tell Deblasio not to come to the funeral. This communist piece of shit is partly at fault for the death of these two cops. Fake wannabe Italian had to change his fucking name to connect with working class Italians. Well I don't know one working class Italian in the city who voted for this guy.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 11:12 AM

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/20/monsters-people-take-to-twitter-to-celebrate-nypd-murders/

Whats the difference between ISIS and these people again? The media has essentially been carrying the water for scum like this for months and months.

Of course, note that nobody in any position in the media would ever want theit kids to live in same neighborhood or go to the same school as these bloodthirsty psychos- but the rest of better just love it. They will go private.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 12:43 PM

http://www.thejournal.ie/us-cop-shooting-florida-1847502-Dec2014/

Another cop murdered, this time in Florida.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
If I was either of these cops family I would straight out tell Deblasio not to come to the funeral. This communist piece of shit is partly at fault for the death of these two cops. Fake wannabe Italian had to change his fucking name to connect with working class Italians. Well I don't know one working class Italian in the city who voted for this guy.

he should've done the "HUMANE thing and made sure that cop got indicted

now two cops are dead because they wanted to protect one

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

He TRIED to get the cop indicted, Cook. They came back with a no true bill. And far be it from me to stick up for that creep de Blasio, but Jesus Christ . . . . rolleyes rolleyes

No, two cops are dead because another Black savage went off the fucking rails and killed them.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:23 PM

That may be true, but in spite of those cops being murdered you are still using EBT to buy Christmas gifts for your kids. Who are we kidding, you bought the Iphone 6 for yourself with that money.

Cook, this conversation is for taxpayers only.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:24 PM

That's a pretty disrespectful thing to write just because an indictment didn't go your way based on facts and evidence and not your personal opinion.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:27 PM

A Staten Island cop. Staten Island, an Italian American stronghold. An Italian Staten Island that didn't vote for Diblasio the first time. The second time it will be a 30% margin against Willhelm in Staten.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:29 PM

You are the scum of the earth, cook. Lets just say there is a reason your life is a complete failure and best you can do is blame the man.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:30 PM

Countdown
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:31 PM

@pizzaboy

he tried to get an indictment ain't enough when murder is on tape

@lalouisiana

i saw a man get choked to death on tape

i don't know what the fuck you saw........might need glasses

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:36 PM

@pizzaboy

Typical. I fucking HATE de Blasio. But leave it to you to blame a White guy for not trying hard enough.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:44 PM

@pizzaboy

@lalouisiana

Cook. What did I say? Taxpayers only.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:48 PM

Cook thinks video solve complicated legal issues. He doesn't know the statutes, he doesn't know the mens rea required, he doesn't really know the process. A video solves all.

Another wonderful product of the special education branch of the public school system.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:51 PM

Cook thinks video solve complicated legal issues. He doesn't know the statutes, he doesn't know the mens rea required, he doesn't really know the process.

Please, Nicky. In Cook's neighborhood they think mens rea has something to do with a woman's monthly cycle.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:53 PM

Cook thinks video solve complicated legal issues. He doesn't know the statutes, he doesn't know the mens rea required, he doesn't really know the process. A video solves all.

Another wonderful product of the special education branch of the public school system.

Its posts like this make me think about sending my kid to college.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Cook thinks video solve complicated legal issues. He doesn't know the statutes, he doesn't know the mens rea required, he doesn't really know the process.

Please, Nicky. In Cook's neighborhood they think mens rea has something to do with a woman's monthly cycle.

I very much doubt that cook has figured out the whole period thing at this point.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 02:01 PM

Guys... I'm sure Cook knows that women like to ride their bicycles once a month.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 02:02 PM

@pizzaboy

@lalouisiana

1. It's LaLouisiane-Cajun French For Louisiana AKA The Louisianian.

2. Your absolutely correct on your stance. I will not pursue this argument anymore because in ten minutes I will have to explain to you why the letter "A" comes before the letter "B" in the alphabet and get banned for two weeks. Merry Christmas Cook, or whatever you call it up yonder in the north.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 05:30 PM

Another cop has been killed. This one in Florida. He's actually a former NYPD officer and was a father of 5. These protestors are going to eat their fuckin words I swear. I'm sure some of them had good intentions but this is getting crazy
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
That's a pretty disrespectful thing to write just because an indictment didn't go your way based on facts and evidence and not your personal opinion.

He always gets away with that kind of shit on here, and nothing has changed.

He showed his ignorance in this thread (just like every other) when he said the Mayor tried to protect the cop that choked Garner. That is too damn funny because he singled out every NYPD cop when he came out and done what he did. I truly hope the cops and their union raise total hell now.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 08:32 PM

looks, and sounds like there is going to be a war in this country. amongs't our own.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 08:59 PM

I doubt it's going to escalate to that point but if we keep feeding the wrong wolf then the other is going to starved.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/21/14 10:01 PM

You guys should see this 1940s cartoon called "-ISM" if you haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZou8mgDSs8

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/22/14 08:59 AM

Lol that's worse than the old FBI training videos they have on illegal gambling and the mafia.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/22/14 10:06 AM

What's scary is that some whacko might now decide to shoot sharpton and diBlasio in retaliation
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/23/14 03:45 AM

I was listening to Rudy Guiliani on a radio show earlier tonight. He was saying how 70% of the murders in NYC are by blacks. And, if you're a black murder victim, it's over a 92% chance that you're killed by another black and less than a 1% chance that you're killed by a cop. But we've got the idiot in the White House talking about these police killings being a "systemic problem" when, as Guiliani said, crime is the systemic problem. He pointed out how, when he was mayor, protesters didn't "get to take over streets." Of course, there's now a coward in the NYC mayor's office so that's changed.

On another note, Charles Barkely (who I've always liked and seems to be one of the few black public figures with a brain) made the very good point about how black neighborhoods would be without cops - a total nightmare. Maybe that's what the NYC cops should do. Don't police those neighborhoods for a week and make the ingrates wake up to the real problems.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/23/14 08:25 PM

Good post Ivy. We constantly hear about the desire to have a real "conversation on race", but that discussion has start with the fact 13% of the population commit more than 52% of the murders. But we want to have a intellectual dishonest conversation on race- one that pretends like all groups have the exact same crime rate. And unlike the pretend small studies that claim that all races do drugs at the same rate (which is bullshit), its hard to argue with the national crime victimization survey and FBI stats on murders, aggregated assaults, robberies or rapes.

For folks that are against stop and frisk and are convinced about racial inequities in the police force- start with the fact that in NYC, blacks commit 70% of the murders. It's not random black males get targeted more. They are orders of magnitude more likely to kill. You can still make a coherent and I think good arguments against such a policy- but don't pretend there isn't massive disparities on who actually carries out the crimes. Its a fact.

It's got to start with the community- the family structure, valuing an education, values. It's pure utopianism to pretend the cops stand down and we are going to get good outcomes. Of course one of these involves difficult self-reflection and change- the other involves the always easy blame game.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/23/14 09:51 PM

Police union was critical of Giuliani when he was Mayor--and he was probably the most pro-police Mayor of modern times:

http://gothamist.com/2014/12/22/police_unions_nypd.php

One of the differences between Giuliani and DiBlasio is that Giuliani was (is) a right-leaning Republican, but he kept his ideology in check when he was Mayor of a mostly Democratic city. He was pragmatic and focused. DiBlasio is a prisoner of his liberal ideology and constituency. That's why he made stupid comments--and is paying for them.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/29/14 02:11 PM

In California. someone shot at cops but missed. In Durham NC the same thing happened the other day. Let's hope this is not a new trend

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/30/14 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
In California. someone shot at cops but missed. In Durham NC the same thing happened the other day. Let's hope this is not a new trend

They think they are making a statement or starting a movement by doing this....

No let me retract that, the one's doing this have less sense that a cardboard box....

For all the bitching and moaning about the police being "militarized", don't people realize actions like this are justifying the reasons for them to get more equipment and more power? It's like they forgot what they were fighting for.

I highly doubt this will come down to a war. All the people protesting are the same ones that want to regulate weapons and gun control. If it came to picking up a weapon and defending a cause, I'm pretty sure half would shoot themselves or their battle buddy by accidental discharge, and the other half would shoot a three round burst from an older M16 and say "Oh that gun's too loud panic" and drop it then walk home.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops - 12/30/14 08:12 PM

LaLousianne- I agree with you that this will never become a war, but don't think we've heard the end of this crap. Now I've heard there was a third attempt, this one in Florida, so yes, the officers do need the body armor and kevlar helmets.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET