Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/14/14 11:41 PM

Anyone still think we shouldn't torture these bastards? rolleyes

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/host...e0V?ocid=SMSDHP
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/15/14 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Anyone still think we shouldn't torture these bastards? rolleyes

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/host...e0V?ocid=SMSDHP

I heard that they cut the heads off of children, I say nuke their camps, bake them all. I guess im radical, but, they have to go!!
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/15/14 06:56 AM

Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 04:41 PM

And now there is a big hashtag going around about #illridewithyou. Leave it to liberals. Right after a tragedy committed by muslims happens the first thing they do is defend islam and muslims. Fuck the victims right? The left in the world has gone nuts. Soon enough this horse shit will be rampant in America. Seriously, any moderate who votes democrat deserves the worst as far as I am concerned.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 04:49 PM

It's just a meaningless hashtag. These pussies have no intention of riding with anyone to protect them from vigilantes. They just want to feel a part of something. Same as the sissies paying tribute to Eric Garner by lying on the ground and checking their Facebook feeds to see how many likes and shares they're getting.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 05:11 PM

They should be tortured before being exterminated. This crap has gotten totally out of control. I feel sure that we are going to start seeing these lone wolf attacks here on US soil. With our weak kneed administration how are we going to stop it.

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 06:00 PM

Meaningless or not, these people have a voice that they choose to use. The fact is though, the majority of americans support the use of torture. This country is red, but there is a loud minority out there who sits around on welfare, taking selfies and tweeting hashtags.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It's just a meaningless hashtag. These pussies have no intention of riding with anyone to protect them from vigilantes. They just want to feel a part of something. Same as the sissies paying tribute to Eric Garner by lying on the ground and checking their Facebook feeds to see how many likes and shares they're getting.

That's the best post you ever made, Moe clap clap clap clap.
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
And now there is a big hashtag going around about #illridewithyou. Leave it to liberals. Right after a tragedy committed by muslims happens the first thing they do is defend islam and muslims. Fuck the victims right? The left in the world has gone nuts. Soon enough this horse shit will be rampant in America. Seriously, any moderate who votes democrat deserves the worst as far as I am concerned.

Seriously? So, protecting a group of people who might be attacked/harassed because of their religion makes you liberal/nuts? If anything it makes them decent human beings, not a stupid political side.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/16/14 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: BAM_233

Seriously? So, protecting a group of people who might be attacked/harassed because of their religion makes you liberal/nuts? If anything it makes them decent human beings, not a stupid political side.

It has to be for the right reasons. If it's just so you can be politically correct and ignore the evergrowing problem then it's plain idiocy. What happened in Australia is not something to be ignored.

I'm not saying attack Muslims, but why on earth would you focus on them when you have two people dead and Australia on high alert for these kinds of attacks by radical Muslims?

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/17/14 10:05 PM

Typical liberal horse shit. Yes, when you make it a point, right after a terrorist attack, to support muslims, it does not make you a decent human being at all. It is the ultimate liberal knee jerk reaction in today's society, any time a terrorist attack occurs, instead of caring about the victims, liberals immediately defend islam and muslims. That doesn't make you a decent human being, it makes you a liberal douchebag.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/17/14 10:11 PM

Where is the evidence that there has been even a hint of them "being attacked/harassed"? None. Because this bullshit was started as a social justice warrior campaign of liberal self-righteousness.

Meanwhile, weak western countries will keep importing low lives from the middle east that will not integrate, overtly hate the county that "saved" them and be allowed to rape women and be accessories to murder because the authorities are so worried about being labeled racist. (see Man Haron Monis or Rotherham, England). Or if you are in the states, come see what is going down in Minnesota.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/17/14 10:22 PM

To bad we can't protect Christians men women, and children living in muslem countries. To bad we can't protect muslem women snd children living in muslem countries. Hey to bad we can't protect gays living in muslem countries.

You said who might be attacked. In muslem countries there is no might they are attacked and killed ever day.

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/17/14 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Where is the evidence that there has been even a hint of them "being attacked/harassed"? None. Because this bullshit was started as a social justice warrior campaign of liberal self-righteousness.

Meanwhile, weak western countries will keep importing low lives from the middle east that will not integrate, overtly hate the county that "saved" them and be allowed to rape women and be accessories to murder because the authorities are so worried about being labeled racist. (see Man Haron Monis or Rotherham, England). Or if you are in the states, come see what is going down in Minnesota.

The problem, Bam, is that prior to 9/11 liberals hated ALL religions. Now they get to cherry pick because Middle Eastern Muslims tend to be dark skinned and it helps White do-gooders assuage their guilt to stand up for them. It's inconsistent and hypocritical.

And you need to post more, Little Nicky.

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/17/14 10:25 PM

You're a stand up poster foot.

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/17/14 10:32 PM

Exactly Pizza. and that is hte thing. The blatant hypocricy we see these days is so obvious. Even that fuck head Michael Moorer, when he came out supporting Bill Maher's comments on islam. He said if it was a Christian, Ben AFfleck and the rest of these libs would be all for it. But when it comes to Islam, all of a sudden liberals want to show support.

As a CAtholic, it disgusts me to see what liberals are doing in this country. And the fact there are alot of catholic liberals disgusts me even more.

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/19/14 08:09 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/544582569925550080
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/20/14 08:59 PM

Believe me, I hate the new wave liberal feminist/social justice warriors as much as the next guy, but some of your guys' views on here are just scary.
As for the torture thing, I think you're missing the point. It's not about the Muslims, who gives a damn if they're tortured... the problem is that if people don't take a stand against torture, soon enough they'll use it on their own citizens.

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/20/14 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
the problem is that if people don't take a stand against torture, soon enough they'll use it on their own citizens.

I mean this respectfully, Malandrino, and coming from the part of the world that you come from your feelings are understandable. But that's not going to happen in America (and no, I'm not being naive). It's enough already with these Muslim extremists and their apologists. And if torturing them saves American lives, then I couldn't care less.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Islamic hostage situation in Australia - 12/21/14 03:02 PM

As a CAtholic, it disgusts me to see what liberals are doing in this country. And the fact there are alot of catholic liberals disgusts me even more.

I share your same views because I am a Catholic also. The Liberals are now saying we must be tolerant of Islam, yet it's offensive to see Christian symbols hanging around for the holidays?!?!? (that's kind of off topic but it goes into a wider spectrum.)

It's gotten to the point where I believe religion is going to factor in more seriously than political party in our distant future. AND for that reason, I say let the Hispanics in, but let them in LEGALLY. The majority of them only want to better their lives but the process of becoming documented takes such a long time that they say screw it and cross the border illegally (I can't blame them, if I had a cartel running a muck in my back yard killing innocent civilians I'd get the hell out of dodge too!) About 90% of them are Catholic, so along those lines I doubt they are going to stand up for Muslim tolerance when the shit actually hits the fan.

The liberals want to pet the Muslim lion until it turns around and bites them then are going to run back crying to mommy and daddy saying they didn't know they would do that. rolleyes
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET