Home

SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black

Posted By: bigboy

SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 11:36 AM

Yesterday or the day before, a South Carolina State Trooper shot an unarmed black man. It wasn't fatal, only a round in the thigh, The Trooper was fired and facing charges that can put him in jail for 20 years. It was all caught on dash camera. I am not passing judgment but... The trooper asked to see his drivers license. The man quickly (Way too quickly) spun around because it was later learned that his license was in his truck. He was reaching into the seat of his pickup and the trooper fired, striking him in the leg. All I will say here is that if a Trooper asks you for your license- move slowly. The Trooper appears to have reason to fear that he was reaching for a gun.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 12:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU

Before you judge....
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 12:44 PM

Fuck that. 4 shots without even seeing a gun. Maybe 20 years is harsh but who cares? Since when have cops been easy on people? Why should we be easy on them? Not to mention I think only one shot out of 4 hit the guy and they were at a gas station facing the pumps
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 01:07 PM

Who knows what really happened? But it's a dumb move to make a sudden movement on a cop. Especially a hick cop in a hick state. But as much as anyone hates the idea of "big brother," this is why cops need cameras in their cars and on their guns.

The technology is there. If this country has the money to get involved in wars all over the world, then we have the money to police ourselves properly. That's why, in the absence of any surveillance footage, I'll reserve judgement for the time being.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 03:12 PM

I saw the video, the cop was at fault, four quick shots, the kid was reaching for his drivers license. he was unarmed, no weapon in the car, watch the video.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 03:17 PM

moe tilden that video is not the video of the s.c. altercation, can you show the one of what happened in s.c.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
moe tilden that video is not the video of the s.c. altercation, can you show the one of what happened in s.c.

I know but what happened to the kid in the video I posted, and also Darrell Lunsford in 1991, had major implications on procedure for cops.

It's why there are two in every cruiser now.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 04:12 PM

o.k. just wondered. my bad.
Posted By: cheech

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 04:30 PM

hick state with hick cops. nuff said
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
Fuck that. 4 shots without even seeing a gun. Maybe 20 years is harsh but who cares? Since when have cops been easy on people? Why should we be easy on them? Not to mention I think only one shot out of 4 hit the guy and they were at a gas station facing the pumps

this mothafucka got charged with aggravated assault

he didn't even get aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
hick state with hick cops. nuff said

Yeah, and I wasn't trying to stereotype the south with that. I mean, virtually ever southerner that I've become friends with over the years, on the boards, and in person, has warned me about the cops in those states, especially the troopers. Not that I had to be told. Because when I was younger I made the drive to and from Florida literally dozens of times. And you do NOT want to get pulled over south of DC with New York plates wink.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:24 PM

South Carolina staties are assholes. Just a bunch of dumb rednecks that sister fucked their way into getting a rusty badge and a stupid ten gallon hat

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
South Carolina staties are assholes. Just a bunch of dumb rednecks that sister fucked their way into getting a rusty badge and a stupid ten gallon hat

That you, Festus?

I kid. Welcome to the board, buddy grin.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

this mothafucka got charged with aggravated assault

he didn't even get aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

I wonder what it would take in order for him to get the same charge u or I would get.. maybe if he shot a gas pump and it exploded he might get a charge involving a weapon. This is ridiculous. I usually don't feed into the black in America shit but this case here is about as blatant as it gets. Just look at the video posted above on this thread. The cop saw a gun and still wouldn't shoot the guy til it was too late. Now this SC asshole sprays bullets all over a gas station cuz the guy ducked in his car too fast? Wtf...
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:40 PM

"ten gallon hat".....Do you Yankees up yonder in the north have none of them ten gallon cowboy hats, boy?

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

"ten gallon hat".....Do you Yankees up yonder in the north have none of them ten gallon cowboy hats, boy?

I have a ten gallon hat, LaLou. But I only have a two gallon head. It's a real problem.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

That you, Festus?

I kid. Welcome to the board, buddy grin.

What am I funny to you? The fuck is so funny about me?

lol Thanks pizzaboy, much obliged.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:48 PM

I lived in SC for 3 years. Had NY plates the whole time. I didn't get pulled over often, but when I did, it was always an experience worth remembering. Fuck those cops down there

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:49 PM

I got a shitass ten gallon car if that counts 'suh'
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:58 PM

Lol welcome to the boards man

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 05:59 PM

I lived in SC for 3 years. Had NY plates the whole time. I didn't get pulled over often, but when I did, it was always an experience worth remembering. Fuck those cops down there

I had an uncle in Charleston. He split New York very young. Married a southern girl and set up house down there. He loved it, which is really bizarre for an Italian guy who lived every day of his life in urban New York up until that point. Anyway, we'd go see him every Summer. And all I can remember is, we had to stop to pick up enough booze to last the adults a week or so.

This was the late '60s, early '70s. Most of SC was still "dry" back then. So if you REALLY wanted to get those troopers pissed off, all you had to do was get pulled over with New York plates AND some hooch in the car.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 06:06 PM

Lol welcome to the boards man

Thanks bro haha. I'm likin the welcoming committee

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/26/14 06:25 PM

I had an uncle in Charleston. He split New York very young. Married a southern girl and set up house down there. He loved it, which is really bizarre for an Italian guy who lived every day of his life in urban New York up until that point. Anyway, we'd go see him every Summer. And all I can remember is, we had to stop to pick up enough booze to last the adults a week or so.

This was the late '60s, early '70s. Most of SC was still "dry" back then. So if you REALLY wanted to get those troopers pissed off, all you had to do was get pulled over with New York plates AND some hooch in the car.

By the time I got to SC, it was already full of people from NY/NJ. In the myrtle beach area we kinda took over, so NY plates don't attract as much attention as other parts of the south. But when they pull u over they're still assholes. Once a cop pulled me over after a party and I started acting like a real airhead type. He ended up just going on about dumb kids from up north and dismissing me as an idiot. He didn't even check my license. Good thing tho, since I didn't even have one at the time. Not to mention what I had in my trunk.. I grinned all the way home that night. Outsmarted by the 'dumb northern kid'
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 10:47 AM

I watched your video Moe.

Halfway through that video, the officer shouts at the man to put the gun down. He was supposed to start shooting then, anywhere. Body shots, head shots, shots to the legs, any, just start shooting. But he wouldn't. He refused to.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 11:37 AM

Cop was white, but you mean to tell me a black cop would not have done the same thing?

Hear about the incident in Oaklahoma Black American born Muslem cuts a women's head off and stabbed another one before he was shot and wounded.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 01:21 PM

has anyone seen the s.c. video of the trooper shooting the kid? moes video has nothing to do with the s.c. shooting.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 01:32 PM

It kind of does. They show that video to cops as part of their training. It's precisely why they shoot first and ask questions later and why you do what you're asked to do when you are pulled over by a trooper.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It kind of does. They show that video to cops as part of their training. It's precisely why they shoot first and ask questions later and why you do what you're asked to do when you are pulled over by a trooper.

The guy in SC did what he was told and got shot anyway. Fuck those trigger happy cops.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 01:50 PM

that's not the video of the s,c. trooper shooting. this video shows the trooper shooting this kid after the kid was obeying the trooper, they showed the video on msnbc and it astounded every one, cant anyone post the s. c. trooper shooting, a cop training video has got nothing to do with the s.c. trooper shooting.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 04:43 PM

Before I made the original posting on this subject, I saw the video many times- it was all over the news for a few days. The man spun around fast and put his arms etc. into his truck where the Trooper couldn't see what he was doing. I think the fact that the driver is black had nothing to do with it. When I moved down here I had NY plates on my car 2 years and never had any problems. You just don't cop an attitude when you get pulled over and that goes for NY too. By the way we had an Italian mayor here for several terms, and it always amazed me to hear an Italian with a deep Southern accent

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
By the way we had an Italian mayor here for several terms, and it always amazed me to hear an Italian with a deep Southern accent

That's because, like everyone else born in this country, he's an American wink.

But if you want to experience legitimate culture shock, if you ever make it to Rome, go experience Chinatown. Watching a bona fide Asian speak perfect Italian will blow your mind.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 06:05 PM

bigboy, the cop told him to get his license, he reached inside his car to get his drivers license and the cop opened fire. all because he wasn't wearing a seat belt, that's what the cop pulled him over for, and he gets shot, doing what the cop told him to do. the cop was fired and charged with a felony, the police chief fired him as soon as he saw the video. you must have seen a different video than the rest of the country.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 07:00 PM

A cop will face violence at his job at some point. It's part of the job, and the reason they get their asses kissed by half the country. It's also a reason they get to retire after 20 years on the force. When that potential violence manifests itself, people act like it's not part of the job anymore. Nothing gives the cops the right to just spray bullets with no threat like the idiot in the video did. And I'm not always against the cops. I couldn't possibly care any less about that scumbag michael brown, but this was just a medical courier getting gas. It's beyond ridiculous and I couldn't imagine a logical defense for this psycho shooting at gas tanks
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 07:11 PM

Watching a bona fide Asian speak perfect Italian will blow your mind.

I bet that would be funny seeing that. lol

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 07:18 PM

I always do think that kind of stuff is strange. I've seen Asians and africans speaking perfect greek, and I also think it's weird when some alabama southerner goes from speaking thick country talk, to speaking greek in the same sentence.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 07:38 PM

blacksheep, I agree with you all the way on this one, can you imagine what would have happened if there wasn't a video, the cop would have walked, he would have made up a story, thank god for this video.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
blacksheep, I agree with you all the way on this one, can you imagine what would have happened if there wasn't a video, the cop would have walked, he would have made up a story, thank god for this video.

Yup that's one time I'm glad for the cameras everywhere these days. The video makes me think that they need some big time mental evaluations to make sure they're tough enough for the job. This guy seemed scared to death and he panicked. But he has a responsibility not to do that so he needs to pay the price now. I hope that guy that got shot gets super rich off this incident

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 10:37 PM

By the way we had an Italian mayor here for several terms, and it always amazed me to hear an Italian with a deep Southern accent

But if you want to experience legitimate culture shock, if you ever make it to Rome, go experience Chinatown. Watching a bona fide Asian speak perfect Italian will blow your mind.

You're kidding? I thought Italy had a pretty homogenous population

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/27/14 10:46 PM

No, I'm not kidding. And if you want to get technical about it, the Chinese who are living in Italy are more "Italian" than any Italian American born here. But try telling that to a fifth generation kid with a "Goodfellas" poster on his wall wink.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/28/14 01:37 AM

No, I'm not kidding. And if you want to get technical about it, the Chinese who are living in Italy are more "Italian" than any Italian American born here. But try telling that to a fifth generation kid with a "Goodfellas" poster on his wall wink.

Lol I've known too many of those types of people. But I gotta ask pizzaman what's the native population of Italy? I know Europe's been having trouble with minorities lately how's Italy handling all that immigration?

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/28/14 01:54 AM

Lol I've known too many of those types of people. But I gotta ask pizzaman what's the native population of Italy? I know Europe's been having trouble with minorities lately how's Italy handling all that immigration?

Well, Carmela and Furio can give you a much more detailed answer than I can. Dwalin, too, come to think of it.

We haven't been to Italy since 2006, but we're going at the end of November. My Dad and my in-laws are all coming, and we're going to be doing quite a bit of driving when we get there, which should be a treat with three geriatrics whistle (I kid because I'm happy and grateful to do it).

Anyway, illegal immigration to Italy is at an all time high right now. Malta, too, but on a much smaller level. The crossing from North Africa is dangerous as Hell. They pull bodies out of the Strait of Sicily all the time, but they don't care. I guess in their minds it's better than the alternative. Plus, many of them have an agenda wink.

The agenda being, most of them are from Libya and the surrounding region, which means, you guessed it, Radical Muslims on top of Radical Muslims. And once they sneak in, they're all over Europe in no time flat. But they're not a threat to Europe, right? rolleyes
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/28/14 02:08 AM

No doubt. Lived in SC for just shy of three years. My favorite was the trooper that popped me for allegedly rolling a stop sign, which was remarkable since Cletus was driving directly into the sun and there was no way he could have seen this.

Court date comes up, I came into the waiting area with a large manila envelope. Trooper Cletus strikes up a conversation, and I casually mention it was photos from the intersection at the time he wrote me up (a day later). He had an "oh shit" look on his face, figured risking perjury and his pension wasn't worth it, and went over to the judge to dismiss the ticket.

The manila envelope was empty. Fuck him.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/28/14 02:38 AM

Anyway, illegal immigration to Italy is at an all time high right now. Malta, too, but on a much smaller level. The crossing from North Africa is dangerous as Hell. They pull bodies out of the Strait of Sicily all the time, but they don't care. I guess in their minds it's better than the alternative. Plus, many of them have an agenda wink.

The agenda being, most of them are from Libya and the surrounding region, which means, you guessed it, Radical Muslims on top of Radical Muslims. And once they sneak in, they're all over Europe in no time flat. But they're not a threat to Europe, right? rolleyes
[/quote]
You guys must have tons of people coming thru ancona. THe port of patras is like 5 minutes from where I used to live. The immigrants there gather by the hundreds every single day looking to hop the ships that go to ancona so they can go to the rest of Europe on land. I can always tell the next biggest immigration trend just from hanging around there. When I left last there were a lot of Somalians and people from Afghanistan. That was like 5 years ago. Years before that it was the albanians, the pakis are always there, etc. The turks pretty much let them pass by to greece so we have to deal with them. It's so crowded and disorganized there tho, I'll bet a shitload get out on those boats unnoticed

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/28/14 08:17 PM

Quote:
that's not the video of the s,c. trooper shooting. this video shows the trooper shooting this kid after the kid was obeying the trooper, they showed the video on msnbc and it astounded every one, cant anyone post the s. c. trooper shooting, a cop training video has got nothing to do with the s.c. trooper shooting.

Here it is Binnie...

Police Officer's Shooting of Unarmed Man Caught on Camera

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/28/14 08:20 PM

Quote:
Court date comes up, I came into the waiting area with a large manila envelope. Trooper Cletus strikes up a conversation, and I casually mention it was photos from the intersection at the time he wrote me up (a day later). He had an "oh shit" look on his face, figured risking perjury and his pension wasn't worth it, and went over to the judge to dismiss the ticket.

The manila envelope was empty. Fuck him.

LOL That was mobbed up. I like how you roll.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black - 09/29/14 02:47 AM

thank you for that video alfa romeo, I think it needs to be seen, thanks again.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET