Home

Ray Nagin sentenced

Posted By: bigboy

Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/09/14 10:02 PM

Former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced to ten years in the slammer today. I think that it is a safe bet that Obama will pardon him on his final day in office
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/10/14 02:29 PM

That piece of shit belongs in jail. He should be jailed for being such an idiot before Katrina too.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/12/14 09:52 PM

He wanted New Orleans to be a "Chocolate city" but now I think he'll be going to "Brownsville" ie: "Hershey highway"
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 04:03 AM

^^^^^^

some of u people have issues

i bet that obama doesn't pardon as many despicable characters as past presidents

ray nagin is going to jail only because he said that nola is gonna be a chocolate city again
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
^^^^^^

i bet that obama doesn't pardon as many despicable characters as past presidents

ray nagin is going to jail only because he said that nola is gonna be a chocolate city again

lol lol lol

You're a legend cook.
Posted By: Longshoreman

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
^^^^^^

lol lol lol

You're a legend cook.

Hope and Change!!!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 03:58 PM

Yeah, the the kickbacks he took had nothing to do with it rolleyes.

And he's lucky he only got ten years. The prosecutors were looking for fifteen to twenty. But at 58 years old, and having been spoiled by the good life for awhile, ten years should be enough time that he comes out sucking his thumb and crying for his Mommy.

Unless, as someone else already suggested, our President decides to pardon him. But I doubt that will happen.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 04:03 PM

With this President anything is possible!
Posted By: Longshoreman

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
With this President anything is possible!

Except anything good, never trusted two words he said. However what "promise" that he made has he kept? As a 29 year Union Member I can't remember as much contempt for a President as I've seen in this one. It's sad, it's unfortunate and it's bullshit when you really think about it.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/13/14 04:14 PM

Agree! This guys has makes us look weak as a Nation to the rest of the World! Here is an interesting article I found on Obama's many scandals. Pretty interesting stuff that I had forgotten and some new stuff worth remembering.
http://conservativeamerican.org/official-obama-administration-scandals-list/
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/16/14 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yeah, the the kickbacks he took had nothing to do with it rolleyes .

And he's lucky he only got ten years. The prosecutors were looking for fifteen to twenty. But at 58 years old, and having been spoiled by the good life for awhile, ten years should be enough time that he comes out sucking his thumb and crying for his Mommy.

Unless, as someone else already suggested, our President decides to pardon him. But I doubt that will happen.

Exactly, he was as dirty as they come and got caught. He thinks because he was a mayor that he should be special treatment. I hope he gets sent up to Kentucky with Larry Langford (crooked ex-Birmingham mayor) so they can scheme up their next money grabbing scheme.
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: Ray Nagin sentenced - 07/26/14 02:44 PM

The only good thing he did was make that rant on wwl right after Katrina and before the military came in.

the conviction is probably enough, but I would be surprised if he serves his full sentence.

hasn't he maintained a residence in Texas since the storm?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET