Home

Happy Birthday Klydon!!

Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 11:28 AM

A big, fat happy birthday to one of the finest chaps I know and a true gent of these Boards!!

Enjoy your day Klyd. Hope the birthday fairies are kind cool
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 11:36 AM

The Big 5-0. Right, Counselor?

Welcome to the club. I have a couple boxes of Depends that run a little big on me. Let me know if you want them tongue grin.

Happy Birthday, Klyd!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 11:51 AM

I had no idea it was your birthday. uhwhat

Kly, you are one of my favs here on the BB. You're not only our legal adviser but you have such a great sense of humor. Lawyer or not, you're all right!!!! wink grin

Have a wonderful birthday my friend, AND a great year. smile

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 12:44 PM

Happy Birthday Klydon, have a good one..
Posted By: SC

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 12:53 PM

What Yogi said!!

Happy Birthday, klyd!
Posted By: olivant

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 01:05 PM

The nerve of those Japs, dropping bombs on Kly's birthday. Oh, wait! Sometimes I get caught up in the drama of it all. Never mind.

Happy birthday Kly.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 02:13 PM

Happy birthday Klydon, one of the most knowledgeable posters on the BB. May your day be filled with a Phillies win and good health in the coming year.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 06:39 PM

Have a good one.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 07:19 PM

No lawyer jokes today - just my best wishes and hope that you have a great day!

A little music never hurt, either. (You've met my cousins?)

Signor V.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 09:22 PM

Happy birthday, Kly! We should work to make it a legal holiday. wink
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 09:55 PM

Happy birthday sir, and many more down the road. Enjoy the warm weather
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Happy Birthday Klydon!! - 07/09/14 11:51 PM

Thank you for the kind birthday wishes, everybody. Yes, I turned 50 today. I don't need the Depends yet, pizzaboy, but keep them nearby as I soon might. And, goombah, the Phillies did give me a present with a victory in Milwaukee.

I received a nice gift Monday night as my wife surprised me with a trip to Pittsburgh to see Paul McCartney perform. He played many of the Beatles tunes, including some by Lennon and Harrison. "Maybe I'm Amazed," "Let it Be," and the "Golden Slumbers" medley, which closed the second encore, were especially stirring.

We had a Mexican dinner tonight, which was joined by my brother-in-law and mother-in-law, who came down from MaryCas' second home of Pittston, PA. And I watched Argentina and Holland.

I also visited my parents on Saturday to do some tree and shrub trimming, which my dad can't do anymore. My mom gave me a gift that I didn't open until I got home. It was a crank-powered radio that operates without batteries or electricity. I never really thought of having one, but I guess it can come in handy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET