Home

Jersey Boys Movie

Posted By: NickyEyes1

Jersey Boys Movie - 05/30/14 06:59 PM

I'm sure like myself, many of you guys are Frankie Valli fans on here. Who else is excited for the movie? Comes out June 20th. Here's a link to the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL2iILHUsG0
Posted By: Mark

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/30/14 07:12 PM

Looking forward to seeing this. The guy who plays Lucky Lucian on Boardwalk Empire is in it as well as Christopher Walken.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/30/14 07:17 PM

I saw the play when I was in NYC a few years ago. I loved it. I plan to see the film too. smile So many great songs. FWIW I really love "Who Loves You", "Marianne", "Rag Doll". Heck Too many to mention. smile

Are these the same performers in the movie that were in the play? I still have the program. I'll have to check.

smile

TIS
Posted By: Mark

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/30/14 07:19 PM

I am biased... "Sherrie Baby" is my fave... Mrs. Mark's first name. wink
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/30/14 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark

Oh yes, and don't forget "Walk Like A Man", "Let's Hang On", "Big Girls Don't Cry (yi-yi)" smile Oh, and "Silence Is Golden."

smile

TIS
Posted By: Italianheritage

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/31/14 02:10 AM

I'll possibly see it. I have seen the musical and enjoyed it.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/31/14 04:05 AM

I saw the play maybe three years ago. It was great as much as I loved the play I enjoyed the people attending the play. Older people mostly as I recall and friendly. It was like going with all your friends that is why I really enjoyed it. Not sure why I have not seen it again.

I knew Joe Pesce since the 1980s. He never told me about his connection to the four seasons. I learned about it from seeing The play.

When I was a kid I didn't like the four seasons. I thought Frankie Vali sang like a girl.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 05/31/14 04:14 AM

Go to iTunes and down load Oh Sherrie the voice version sung by Sisuandra Lewis. The song and the singer kicks ass. You and your wife will enjoy it I am sure of that.

Regards
Posted By: olivant

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 06/01/14 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Oh yes, and don't forget "Walk Like A Man", "Let's Hang On", "Big Girls Don't Cry (yi-yi)" smile Oh, and "Silence Is Golden."

smile

TIS

I'll tell ya TIS, the ads I'm watching for Jersey Boys is really bringing back the memories. The songs take me right back to loafing on the corner, convertibles, Joann, Mary Lou, Linda. Oh man, the young ladies (or should I say chics). I was in my prime! Madonne! To go back just for one day and one night.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Jersey Boys Movie - 06/01/14 11:48 PM

Looks good. I've seen the play twice. Clint Eastwood doesn't produce too many bad movies, but I'm not sure how well he knows the subject matter. I'm betting it will be good, though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET