Home

Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not?

Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/16/14 07:11 PM

Do you believe that 9/11 and the collapse of the WTC buildings was an inside job, or not?

I do not believe for a second that building #7 collapsed because of "Debris fallout" or whatever BS they want to claim it was, since it does look like a controlled demolition.

The other buildings were not brought down by jet fuel either.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/evidence.html

MODERATOR'S NOTE - This is a controversial topic and one that is very emotional for many of the Board's members. Please refrain from making any personal attacks on the OP.

Posted By: bigboy

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/16/14 07:27 PM

I think you are out of your mind
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/16/14 08:14 PM

Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 06:14 AM

I doubt it was an inside job. But I find it funny when these "experts" show up pointing at a blurred picture where you can barely see the plane itself and they're going into details telling how it's an army plane not a passenger one...
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 06:29 AM

This is what I think about it. I am sleeping got in at 4 am that night before. My wife went to work. She worked at one of the twin towers. Then I get a call from one of my four adult children. Asking me about their mother. They tell me what happen I put on the TV. I asked them what time was the building hit. The second one had not been hit as yet. I told them your mother had to be on the train going there after it hit. So once she hears about she will come back home. I tried calling her cell did not work. Now I am getting calls from my other kids asking about there mother.

I had a daughter who lived in Manhattan back then. She was going to school at Columbia university. She is the communist I told you about living in Germany now.

I told her do not go down there and to stay in the school.

Every few munutes they called until my phone went out.

In my head I knew she was aLright. But it was now 4 pm and she still did not come home. So you don't know what you know. All you know was she is not home. Finally got home well after 5 pm.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 10:37 AM

There's alot of evidence to say yes but i just can't see it myself.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 12:34 PM

More questions than answers is all I'll say
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 03:19 PM

No, it was a terrorist attaack.

I never understood the conspiracy theories about 9/11. What did it serve anyone who would have planned such a thing?

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
No, it was a terrorist attaack.

I never understood the conspiracy theories about 9/11. What did it serve anyone who would have planned such a thing?

Lots of money for certain companies, starting a war, passing the Patriot act and making excuses for turning the United States into a police state or giving the fed gov't a reason to detain anyone for any reason they wanted, and other things.

I'm not claiming that the planes or drones did not crash into the WTC like some do but a lot of things that were released in the official report do not add up or make sense.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

What evidence? Do you not mean there's alot of people claiming to be Engineering,Physics,Aviation,etc experts on the internet, and you succumb to their apparent expertise?

Cornuto has clearly made this thread because this site has alot of NY posters, and he knows some of these posters may have lost family members or at least had some sort of connection to these tragedies. It's nothing short of pathetic rolleyes . You could at least have thrown in a few non troll posts, so you'd have something to fall back on but at this point it's pretty clear your only here to goad people into your sad existence.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Cornuto has clearly made this thread because this site has alot of NY posters, and he knows some of these posters may have lost family members or at least had some sort of connection to these tragedies. It's nothing short of pathetic rolleyes .

clap clap clap clap

And that's exactly why we're not taking the bait.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 05:03 PM

What evidence? Do you not mean there's alot of people claiming to be Engineering,Physics,Aviation,etc experts on the internet, and you succumb to their apparent expertise?

Cornuto has clearly made this thread because this site has alot of NY posters, and he knows some of these posters may have lost family members or at least had some sort of connection to these tragedies. It's nothing short of pathetic rolleyes . You could at least have thrown in a few non troll posts, so you'd have something to fall back on but at this point it's pretty clear your only here to goad people into your sad existence.

Actually no. I made this thread simply because the topic came up in another section of this site and people told me to discuss it here and not in the other forum section.

This site has people from different states, and even different countries and the majority of people are not from NYC or the NYC area.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 05:07 PM

There's a conspiracy for every tragedy. (9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, ect.) People need to accept that there's evil in the world and that the Government's not responsible for everything.

But I do believe in the JFK conspiracy, there's definitely a lot more to it than we know.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 06:06 PM

When there is politics involved, anything is possible. I personally don't believe it was an inside job, but even if the government had nothing to do with this, they would be perfectly capable, both physically and morally. They would have lost more than they would have gained though in my opinion.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 06:54 PM

I'd like to clarify that the bolded parts are to Cornuto, not you Deniro.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 07:03 PM

My first cousin was in and around the WTC showing one of his dad's relatives lower Manhattan the weekend before the attacks. EVERYBODY in this area has a family member who works somewhere in lower Manahattan, and I don't see this as a troll thread.

Unless I'm mistaken....the report about 911 which was lead by former Gov. Kean had in plain English that the impact of the passenger plane should or would not have been enough to cause the tower to collapse.

Story was reported for two days and then I never saw or heard it ever mentioned again anywhere.

Objective historians or fans of history will note that the causes for the US entrance into the Spanish American war....and the Vietnam conflict were in fact proven to be false pretexts.

Anything is possible.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
There's a conspiracy for every tragedy. (9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, ect.) People need to accept that there's evil in the world and that the Government's not responsible for everything.

But I do believe in the JFK conspiracy, there's definitely a lot more to it than we know.

Exactly Nicky. I followed the Boston Marathon Bombing as it was happening, i saw the conspiracy theories appear before we even knew half of the facts.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Objective historians or fans of history will note ......... proven to be false pretexts.

Anything is possible.

Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 10:23 PM

And this is why this site has gone so far down hill.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 10:28 PM

Trutherism is a really insidious and evil claim: that the White House was “in” on 9/11 and that it either passively or actively aided and abetted the murder of 3,000 Americans and the attempted murder of tens of thousands more.

Depending on which version of Trutherism you buy into, you’d have to believe dozens or even thousands of government agents were in on the whole thing, too. Moreover, if this had been proven true, the only moral, legal, or rational response would have been not just impeachment and criminal prosecution, but literally the formal executions of the president, the vice president, and much of the us government.

But the morons pushing this garbage aren't that brave and merely post photos and post cutesy "anything is possible" garbage.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Trutherism is a really insidious and evil claim: that the White House was “in” on 9/11 and that it either passively or actively aided and abetted the murder of 3,000 Americans and the attempted murder of tens of thousands more.

Depending on which version of Trutherism you buy into, you’d have to believe dozens or even thousands of government agents were in on the whole thing, too. Moreover, if this had been proven true, the only moral, legal, or rational response would have been not just impeachment and criminal prosecution, but literally the formal executions of the president, the vice president, and much of the us government.

But the morons pushing this garbage aren't that brave and merely post photos and post cutesy "anything is possible" garbage.

clap clap clap clap

But keep in mind that this thread was started by a self-hating and sexually confused Mexican with a deep seeded hatred for the American government, even though he lives here.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 10:57 PM

pizza,

Decades and decades have passed, so almost impossible to form an informed opinion about the matter, but have you ever heard theories about FDR possibly knowing that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked?

Theory says that only such a brazen terrorist attack could get the American people to get behind US involvement in the war.

The examples I brought up about false pretexts for US involvement in Vietnam, Cuba, and Iraq are pretty cut and dry which is the reason why there aren't any comments/responses to those points.
Easier to deflect .

FDR and the theory about Pearl Harbor hasn't been "proven" but there are some similarities between that case and the aftermath of 911.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/17/14 11:11 PM

pizza,

Decades and decades have passed, so almost impossible to form an informed opinion about the matter, but have you ever heard theories about FDR possibly knowing that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked?

Theory says that only such a brazen terrorist attack could get the American people to get behind US involvement in the war.

The examples I brought up about false pretexts for US involvement in Vietnam, Cuba, and Iraq are pretty cut and dry which is the reason why there aren't any comments/responses to those points.
Easier to deflect .

FDR and the theory about Pearl Harbor hasn't been "proven" but there are some similarities between that case and the aftermath of 911.

Seriously, why not go live somewhere else? If you seriously believe the US government and its many thousand of agents committed mass murder against Americans during 9/11, then this country is beyond redemption and beyond evil. There is no sense having these "principled" beliefs if all you do is whine on a message board but maintain citizenship and carry on your life like you don't live in satan-america.

My guess is that you just externalize your personal failures onto the greater society. It's easy to explain your shortcomings in the context of living under the evil oppressive man then actually taking responsibility.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:29 AM

Silly. Absurd. Ridiculous. An insult to the thousands that died that day, to say that their government sacrificed them to pass the Patriot Act.
Posted By: SC

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:39 AM

MODERATOR'S NOTE - This is a controversial topic and one that is very emotional for many of the Board's members. Please refrain from making any personal attacks on the OP.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

clap clap clap clap

But keep in mind that this thread was started by a self-hating and sexually confused Mexican with a deep seeded hatred for the American government, even though he lives here.

lol You do not know anything about me at all.

No I'm not sexually confused, and the only people who are confused are the people who do not understand bisexuality.

I do not have a hatred for the American government.

I do however know a lot about history, both in the United States and worldwide, and I do question things instead of just believing everything you hear in the media, history books, etc.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Silly. Absurd. Ridiculous. An insult to the thousands that died that day, to say that their government sacrificed them to pass the Patriot Act.

A lot of Americans do seem to romanticize 9/11 like this, and will claim that anyone who dares to question what happened then in NYC/N.VA/DC/PA is "insane", "silly", "ridiculous", "an insult to Americans", "9/11 victims/their families", etc.

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died, lots of people who were in Manhattan that day or the next six months died of cancer or respiratory issues related to the demolition of the buildings that were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them, and I don't see you getting angry about that.

A lot of military personnel from the United States have died too but they know the risk for death is always there, and have signed up for it.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died and I don't see you getting angry about that.

You better stop this intentional antagonizing of the Board's members. Stick with your topics' arguments and STOP BEING CONTRARY (as you've been warned before).

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died and I don't see you getting angry about that.

You better stop this intentional antagonizing of the Board's members. Stick with your topics' arguments and STOP BEING CONTRARY (as you've been warned before).

I am not being contrary. I was asking a rhetorical question, and simply giving a different perspective.

The cost of wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan are estimated at 225,000 civilian lives and up to $4 trillion in U.S. spending.

http://911scholars.org/

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 01:08 AM

I am not being contrary. I was asking a rhetorical question, and simply giving a different perspective.

That's how you see it. I see it as you being contrary AGAIN. Just stop it. Consider this a formal warning.

You can argue your side and give different perspectives (which is a healthy thing). Just stop riling up others when doing so.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 03:44 AM

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died

That's true, the lives of all civilians, both American and foreign, have equal value. I don't get it, do people disregard the value of the lives of the non-American ones in this case? It's the politicians' and the terrorists' fault after all, and the ones who died under the bombings in Iraq and Afganistan are victims as much as the ones who died at 9/11. Respect to them all, independently from the nationality.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 03:49 AM

I don't see it as insult to those who died that day, but an insult to the government, which does deserve to be insulted like any other government on this planet. There is no such thing as an "honest politician".

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died

That's true, the lives of all civilians, both American and foreign, have equal value. I don't get it, do people disregard the value of the lives of the non-American ones in this case? It's the politicians' and the terrorists' fault after all, and the ones who died under the bombings in Iraq and Afganistan are victims as much as the ones who died at 9/11. Respect to them all, independently from the nationality.

I can't for the life of me find where exactly any member diregarded any of these deaths? Naturally on a 9/11 thread, the victims are going to be mentioned before the victims of the resulting wars. Also according to Cornuto it's not the terrorist fault, as it was a Government attack.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

I don't see it as insult to those who died that day, but an insult to the government, which does deserve to be insulted like any other government on this planet. There is no such thing as an "honest politician".

I agree that all Governments are shitty and an insult to them is warranted. Not on 9/11 though, unless of course you believe the conspiracy theories, which i can't for the life of me understand why anyone would.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 10:32 AM

I'd like to clarify that the bolded parts are to Cornuto, not you Deniro.

I had thought this no worries..

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 11:03 AM

I don't think there is a single conspiracy theory regarding 911.

Wide range of opinions, from those who just question some of the information we've been given by our government regarding the attacks, all the way to those who have their minds made up that it was orchestrated by our government.

I don't think this was a troll thread but more like a trap thread. On a discussion board it is virtually impossible to argue/prove one side of this issue.

Insults will fly,people will dodge points, but by the end of the thread everybody will still have the same viewpoint that they did before they clicked on the thread.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 11:40 AM

You know what I miss most about the world trade center? They used to have free concerts there every now and then. I would meet my wife and we would see them. I remember seeing the guy from Herman's hermits. My oldest son is 44 now he liked one of there songs.

Please don't get the idea from reading this that I am a pussy. Or from I like to dress up in nice suits, with French cuff shirts with nice jewelry. Or because i dig soccer. Or because I like to see broadway musicals. Wait, maybe I became a pussy some how? It's my fucking wife that it that fucking bitch she did this to me.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:08 PM

Wide range of opinions, from those who just question some of the information we've been given by our government regarding the attacks, all the way to those who have their minds made up that it was orchestrated by our government.

I don't think this was a troll thread but more like a trap thread. On a discussion board it is virtually impossible to argue/prove one side of this issue.

Insults will fly,people will dodge points, but by the end of the thread everybody will still have the same viewpoint that they did before they clicked on the thread.

Pointless thread which was only created to incite trouble on the board. The end.
Posted By: barry

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:35 PM

CONSPIRACY ... bay of pigs, warren commission ,slavery in america, prohibition,u.s government involved in drug smuggling from 1940- today, slaughter of native indians, u.s.d.a. selling favor's to big business,WHY THE HELL IN 2014 ARE WE USING OIL AND GAS. wind power, electric energy , solar power , that we are not using.THE BUSH FAMILY and BIN LADEN'S BUSINESS PARTNERS. LITTLE KNOW FACT the bin laden family was flown out of the country in a secret plane right before the tragedy : FACT

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 12:47 PM

Pointless thread which was only created to incite trouble on the board. The end.

Actually no. I made this thread simply because the topic came up in another section of this site and people told me to discuss it here, and not in the other forum section.

This site has people from different states, and even different countries and the majority of people are not from NYC or the NYC area.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 01:02 PM

We have a ton of oil and gas here. The question you should be asking why is it that we are buying some of that outside the US.

The renewables are not a thing we can use know because they are too expensive and it does not all work. The technology is not Theresa yet.

I spend a lot of time in Germany. Here is how it works there. The poor like the Turks their still use dirty coal because it is very cheap. Incidently there is clean coal here in the US we are trying to put them out of business. I guess to put those people on welfare.

Most people in Germany use what we use.

Only the very rich in Germany use what you want us to use.

There are posters here from Germany am I right or wrong on this.

On that fact I heard that 10 years ago. It actually might be true that bozo had a million relatives. I think they also tried to get some sheep out of the country he was fucking Them as well because they supposedly feels like a women's pussy.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: barry
CONSPIRACY ... bay of pigs, warren commission ,slavery in america, prohibition,u.s government involved in drug smuggling from 1940- today, slaughter of native indians, u.s.d.a. selling favor's to big business,WHY THE HELL IN 2014 ARE WE USING OIL AND GAS. wind power, electric energy , solar power , that we are not using.THE BUSH FAMILY and BIN LADEN'S BUSINESS PARTNERS. LITTLE KNOW FACT the bin laden family was flown out of the country in a secret plane right before the tragedy : FACT

Even if it was not really an inside job, it's something they allowed to happen.

How on Earth did two 9/11 hijackers passports' survive Flight 11's plane crash on September 11?

Google it. Al Suqami's passport was found by an anonymous person who handed it into the police, the same day despite a 6-month clear up. Also, on the SAME day, Atta's passport was found. We're told that the plane crash instantly vaporized all on board hence none of the hijacker's bodies, the "undestroyable" black box, yet two paper documents survived.

There is just too much evidence now that suggests an inside job: the fact that most of the 'hijackers' are still alive, the fact that no jets were scrambled in time; that no significant plane debris was found at the pentagon site (planes do not vaporize!); that the buildings seem to be demolished, especially building 7; that jet fuel cannot melt steel, even though molten steel was seen; that the first responders heard explosions within the buildings before they collapsed etc...

How did the BBC know in advance that Building Seven would collapse? The fact that it was announced in advance is strong support that the flow of information on this tragedy was being controlled.

Were the people at the BBC the only people privy to this information? Probably not. Larry Silverstein was the leaseholder of Building Seven. In a 2002 PBS documentary he talked about how he discussed the Building Seven situation with the fire department and how the decision was made by that department to "pull" it. Well, there is one problem with his testimony that you may want to consider. It takes about a week to rig a building with explosives before you pull it. So are buildings constructed with built-in explosives just in case they need to be blown up in a hurry? Building Seven went down that same day. Whoops! Watch Larry's testimony from the PBS documentary here in this short clip.

-WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein admitted that building 7 was pulled down by a controlled demolition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

He changed his story the next day.

-Official version claims the towers collapsed due to 'pancake effect', meaning the floors came detached from steel girders and fell on top of each other, collapsing the tower. If that's the case, why weren't any of the (core column) steel girders left standing?

-Pictures show smoke coming from the basement seconds before the plane hits. People (including firefighters and employees) also heard explosions from below the towers, moments before the plane hit. PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND SOME SERIOUSLY INJURED IN THE BASEMENT.

-Pictures show steel girders with diagonal cuts in the them. This is exactly how controlled demolitions bring down buildings.

-Designers of the WTC say they were built to withstand MULTIPLE impacts from such an aircraft.

-Official version states the plane that hit the pentagon 'vaporised' which is why very little traces can be found. Yet they managed to find DNA to identify all of the victims on board. Furthermore the building didn't 'vaporise' in any way. What type of plane vaporises, leaving the building and human DNA relatively undamaged.

-The passport of one of the hijackers in the aircraft was supposedly found in the rubble at the WTC. It's clearly impossible for any personal effects to survive the impact and explosion, therefore it must have been planted.

-All CCTV from around the pentagon has been removed and never released. Why do that if there is nothing to hide? 86 CCTV cameras no airplane???

"WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE READILY AVAILABLE AT THE PENTAGON CRASH SITE, ANY UNBIASED RATIONAL INVESTIGATOR COULD ONLY CONCLUDE THAT A BOEING 757 DID NOT FLY INTO THE PENTAGON"...Colonel George Nelson Aircraft accident investigator U.S. Air Force

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14825320/Thermite-Discovered-in-Dust-from-the-9-11-WTC

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 01:20 PM

Believe this government conspiracy they have a record of everything we say over the phone. Every thing we e-mail we send, everything we post on face book and everything we search on the Internet.

They don't look at it unless we post or do anything on their watch list. So who or what is on their watch list. The answer is anything they want to put on it. Political foes, anything their little hearts desire. Democrates put republicans on the watch list. Republicans put democrates on the watch list. Right now the democrates control the NSA.

Worry about the presidents power to issue executive orders. Worry about the president to appoint czars. Worry about the executive branch controlling the IRS.

Worry about controlling the fed. Worry about them printing a trillion dollars a year which they are doing. Worry about that is devaluating the dollar.worry about the euro crashing without being propped up the US dollar.

Worry about the government controlling our food supply because that could happen in the future. If that happens you do everything the governments says we have to do or you and your family will starve to death

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Believe this government conspiracy they have a record of everything we say over the phone. Every thing we e-mail we send, everything we post on face book and everything we search on the Internet.

Of course. It's been like this since 9/11 and the passing of the Patriot Act.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 03:35 PM

I respect that. When other members create threads and posts with the same intent (to incite trouble), let's be equally vocal in calling them out.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 03:54 PM

A lot of Americans do seem to romanticize 9/11 like this, and will claim that anyone who dares to question what happened then in NYC/N.VA/DC/PA is "insane", "silly", "ridiculous", "an insult to Americans", "9/11 victims/their families", etc.

Yes it was horrible and it's a tragedy; but a lot more innocent civilians in other countries we are at war or "conflict" with have died, lots of people who were in Manhattan that day or the next six months died of cancer or respiratory issues related to the demolition of the buildings that were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them, and I don't see you getting angry about that.

A lot of military personnel from the United States have died too but they know the risk for death is always there, and have signed up for it.

What don't you see me getting angry about? What do you know about me? You know nothing about me.

You brought up a topic, Did we believe that the September 11th attacks were part of a government-sponsored inside job, and I responded to that.

As SC has pointed out, you are obviously posting here to be contentious. Therefore, I will not reply any further, and hopefully this topic will die the death it deserves - from lack of attention.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 04:00 PM

and hopefully this topic will die the death it deserves - from lack of attention.

This.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 04:49 PM

Well, I will weigh in one more time on this and then hope it sinks to the bottom of the pile and off the boards.

The notion that something is "possible" is not the same as the notion that something is debatable.

There are not two sides to the concept the world is not flat. It isn't.

Likewise, I do not think it is reasonable to believe 9/11 was an "inside job." For those of us on the political right or left, this crazy theory meant that "insiders" in the Clinton and Bush administrations were secretly setting this thing up for almost a decade, and then did it in a way that made it "obvious" that there were "secret detonation hot spots " in the towers, and that a "missile-disguised-as-an-airplane" was used to hit the Pentagon. Come on.... would an "inside job" that complex be mishandled so easily?

Yes, we can argue forever about policy failures going back to arming the mujahadeen and then leaving them there, failing to read the right reports about bin Laden's intentions, the reasoning behind our going to war in Iraq, and these thinga are all worth scrutiny.

What is not worth it is taking a tragedy like 9/11 and exploiting it by saying it is "possible" it was a massive cover-up by "insiders" who have managed to stay quiet about it all these years.

The real danger of this kind of crap floating around is that it distracts us from taking a hard look at what the real issues are.

It is no different than all the nonsense about Obama being born in Kenya (he wasnt), or Hillary having "brain damage" (she doesnt) or even the ongoing nonsense about Benghazi (it was a security lapse and nothing more).

There is plenty to debate on policies, and who should or should not implement them without going into the silliness of sensational distractions designed to trigger imaginations, and to permit hidden agendas to come forward in the name of these "theories."

Bottom line is all the issues we face are very difficult, very challenging, and are not easily answered or solved. If the case were otherwise, someone would step up and solve them.

Lets get back to arguing about things that are real, and stop going on about whether or not what the overwhelming evidence of
history is accurate.

Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 04:58 PM

i think the power that be have proved they're capable of anything time and time again

i ain't saying that it was an inside job but i wouldn't put it past them

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

i think the power that be have proved they're capable of anything time and time again

And look who keeps the fire burning. A guy who despises the very system that he's been milking all his life.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

And look who keeps the fire burning. A guy who despises the very system that he's been milking all his life.

Him and the six generations before him. This would seem impossible but in some communities a generation is every 15 years, ie, the average age when the male gets a random female pregnant.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/18/14 07:16 PM

The only conspiracy is that USA keeps letting assholes enter this great country
Posted By: cheech

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 05/19/14 11:34 AM

lock this thing, it does no one any good
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/01/14 11:25 PM

As a matter of fact, if 911 was some kind of inside job, it might indeed have been a decade in the making at a minimum. Recall the World Trade Center attacks of 1993 and the controversy surrounding it. The NY Times has an article about it detailing how an informant named Emad Salem attempted to warn the FBI about an impending bomb plot, but ended up being ignored. That's not conspiracy. That's fact. It's even on tape.

Could it have been a false pretext for war in the Middle East? It could have been. There is plenty of incentive for the West to be concerned about the Middle East, Iran, and the proliferation of WMD. This however doesn't mean that real Muslim extremist hijackers were not at work that day. But there are too many coincidences to be dismissed, including the following:

1) All three buildings had pools of molten metal underneath. This is highly unnatural for building fires. Reference the US government's FEMA report Appendix C to look at pictures of evaporated structural steel. The FEMA report specifically states that the evaporated metal sample was from WTC7 and *either* WTC1 or WTC2. So WTC7 definitely had molten metal and evaporated steel beams, like the FDNY members reported. There is no reason for the three buildings (WTC1 WTC2 and WTC7) to have pools of molten steel underneath, especially WTC7. Building fires are not hot enough to turn steel into lava.

2) Anyone can see tons of molten metal that is almost white hot pouring out of the South Tower from where the plane hit around the 85th floor on YouTube. The problem with that is that aluminum as from a plane would not wait until it is white hot to begin to flow. It becomes liquid while still a dark grey color. Therefore 911 skeptics suspect that the motel metal is elemental iron from the tower itself. Highly abnormal for a fire that burned off all jet fuel within the first 10 minutes.

3) The morning of the attacks, there was a simulated wargame going on that Norad was participating in possibly called Vigilant Guardian Vigilant Warrior. The wargame simulation involved planes hitting the twin towers. It also diverted real jets away from New York City. When the attacks occurred, officials were confused about whether it was real or not. There are audio tapes to prove this.

4) The exact floors where the planes hit both the towers were areas of construction work of some kind some short months before.

5) The company that removed the steel from the crime scene in lower Manhattan before it could truly be analyzed by an unbiased source was a company called Controlled Demolition that specializes in bringing down buildings using explosives.

6) The buildings fell down the wrong way (they vaporized downward like Roman candles) which scientists say is impossible because if the top of the building is turning to dust, it then isn't solid enough to destroy the lower part of the building as it falls down.

7) The fires at ground zero burned far too long. An equivalent of a lake was pumped into ground zero along with chemical fire retardant, and still the temperatures raged underneath the pile like an active volcano for months. Thermite burns under water and is used in controlled demolition. The by-product of thermite combustion of steel is Aluminum Oxide gas. Aluminum Oxide gas is white. White gas leaked out of the pile for weeks. The workers at ground zero came down with many ailments one of which was pulmonary sarcoidosis of the lungs. What is one of the symptoms of inhaling Aluminum Oxide gas? Pulmonary sarcoidosis of the lungs.

8) I can go on, but suffice it to say, the 911 skeptic group have text books of information on why they doubt the official story.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/03/14 11:57 AM

Dumbest thread ever !
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/03/14 12:32 PM

This thread does no good on here, too touchy of a situation.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/03/14 01:21 PM

There are alot of people on this board who witnessed the tragedy of 9-11,so yes it is a touchy subject..
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/04/14 03:11 PM

No way do I think this was an inside job.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 12:31 AM

Popular Science magazine went over the 9/11 conspiracy claims point-by-point in a long article followed up by a book. Here's a link to the article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

Personally, this government has done a lot of things it shouldn't have done, but claiming that Clinton and Bush administration officials murdered over 3000 people in New York and Pennsylvania is over the top, insulting and appalling. Not only that, Osama bin Laden took credit for it.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Popular Science magazine went over the 9/11 conspiracy claims point-by-point in a long article followed up by a book. Here's a link to the article: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

Personally, this government has done a lot of things it shouldn't have done, but claiming that Clinton and Bush administration officials murdered over 3000 people in New York and Pennsylvania is over the top, insulting and appalling. Not only that, Osama bin Laden took credit for it.

They had another "9/11 Truther" on the radio show Coast to Coast the other night. It's almost like these people are so bored with what actually happened they have to concoct some over the top conspiracy to fully satisfy themselves. Never mind the fact that, to pull off such a conspiracy where the U.S. government was involved, would be virtually impossible to keep secret. Anyone who believes the the government was behind the attack, for whatever reason, are probably the same kooks who believe we didn't land on the moon.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 04:21 PM

I don't think it was an inside job, but the inattention Bush and his people paid to the warnings is enexcusable. They are trying to crucify Obama for Benghazi and ISIS, which are chicken feed compared to 9/11.

I do think the Neocons used 9/11 to push their failed agenda in Iraq, but no, the truthers are just nuts.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 05:33 PM

I don't think it was an inside job, but the inattention Bush and his people paid to the warnings is enexcusable. They are trying to crucify Obama for Benghazi and ISIS, which are chicken feed compared to 9/11.

I don't disagree about the Bush administration and the CIA (which is loaded with scumbags no matter which party is in office). But it's funny that you fail to mention that Bubba had bin Laden in his sights and decided not to take him out, which allowed that cancer to metastasize.

They all suck. Every last one of them. Their agenda is so far beyond the understanding of their supporters and groupies, that I can't help but wonder if the Lefty and the Righty politicians get together to laugh at the voters who buy into their bullshit.

Bush was an imbecile, and I posted as much every day for eight years. But my gut tells me that if a Two Star General was killed in action on his watch, that he would have showed up for the funeral.

I'm officially "over" Obama. I feel like an idiot for so fervently supporting him in 2008. He's a bum. Just like Bush. Just like Clinton. Just like the rest of them.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 05:47 PM

So which scumbag should we vote for in the next Presidential election? smile
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 05:51 PM

Who to vote for, Douche or Turd?
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 06:22 PM

great post pb, ill go even further on bush and company, he should have been tried for war crimes for using torture. he is to blame for all the trouble in the middle east. one wonders if he wasn't mentally disturbed.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
great post pb, ill go even further on bush and company, he should have been tried for war crimes for using torture. he is to blame for all the trouble in the middle east. one wonders if he wasn't mentally disturbed.

Thank you. But you also conveniently leave out that Clinton had Osama in his sights. And allowed that cancer to grow.

And like I said, I thought Bush was an imbecile. But war crimes, against those "people"?

Maybe cruelty to animals. That's about it.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/06/14 08:57 PM

Bull shit and if you think water boarding is torture you have no clue what torture really is.
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/07/14 03:28 PM

I started my own 9/11 conspiracy thread before I knew about this one so I will try not to post in that one and will try to post in this one. Personally I think it's ridiculous. People have the right to feel how they feel but some people say the pentagon wasn't even hit by a plane. They found the black box and there's pictures of debris from the plane outside of the pentagon. Did people really expect the plane to make a cartoon like imprint on a concrete reinforced building? The wings weren't going to go cleanly straight through it like a chain saw would go through wood. I do believe that some conspiracy theorists on this topic make somewhat good cases and are rational, but even they do not look at the facts pointing to 9/11 not being an inside job. I watched the "9/11 in plane site" and I also read online that many of the so called facts were twisted and turned in there. A quote was damn near cut in half to make it seem like the guy said that a guided missile hit the pentagon when in fact if you look at the whole quote online as opposed to the documentary he was saying that it was coming in fast like a guided missile. Not actually saying it was actually a guided missile. All the conspiracy theorists lose their credibility after something like that imo. I'm not completely opposed to conspiracies in any way shape or form. If it's believable then I'll definitely look into it like the JFK assassination for one. Many conspiracy theories are extremely believable and plausible. That's why I do believe the JFK assassination was a conspiracy.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/07/14 03:29 PM

Thank you. But you also conveniently leave out that Clinton had Osama in his sights. And allowed that cancer to grow.

And like I said, I thought Bush was an imbecile. But war crimes, against those "people"?

Maybe cruelty to animals. That's about it.

Yes PB! I've said that for years! He could've ended Osama right there but he didn't. He shared some fault in 9/11 as well.
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/07/14 03:33 PM

Maybe we should start a new thread for this bs...under the heading of the supratentorially challenged.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/07/14 03:33 PM

As much as people like to praise him as being "the first black president" for whatever reason he had his faults. People like to sweep the Monica lewinski incident and the fact that he had Osama in his sights under the rug.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 01:23 AM

Quote:
I don't disagree about the Bush administration and the CIA (which is loaded with scumbags no matter which party is in office). But it's funny that you fail to mention that Bubba had bin Laden in his sights and decided not to take him out, which allowed that cancer to metastasize.

PizzaBoy, Clinton was going to kill Osama bin Laden. But his National Security Advisor Sandy Berger overruled him....three times. What I mean by that is that Osama was located three times and Clinton actually ordered the hits, but Sandy Berger somehow vetoed it. One of the excuses was unacceptable civilian casualties. So maybe Osama bin Laden was being protected? Maybe it took a change of administrations to eliminate him, similar to Whitey Bulger's situation. Clinton was a President who had would be terrorists arrested right in the airport. He did that.

Sandy Berger by the way was the same guy who stole documents from the National Archives by hiding them in his socks when he was under investigation from the 911 Commission.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 08:07 PM

You can't 'veto' an order from the President. If he wants some jihad animal dead you can bet your ass he's going to be dead.

One thing I'll give Obama is the killing of Bin Laden. He ordered it, it got done. End of fuckin story. You don't fuck with the United States and get away with it. I would love to see these ISIS bastards try something and see what happens

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfa_Romeo
Quote:

PizzaBoy, Clinton was going to kill Osama bin Laden.

But he didn't.

These threads are nothing but trouble. This one in particular was started by an attention starved malcontent who was begging to get banned (SC granted his wish, by the way).

Not that it's your fault, Alfa_Romeo. You've been an intelligent addition here since you signed up. But there are just too many New Yorkers and other Tri-Staters on this board who lived through that horrific day and don't want to hear about any conspiracy theories. Some of us find it incredibly offensive.

But if people are Hell bent on starting trouble here, I'm sure a new malcontent will start a similar thread next September ohwell.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 08:29 PM

Just fyi Osama Bin Laden's son in law was sentenced to life in prison yesterday in new york city.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 08:34 PM

Not for nothing but I don't see how anyone could say it's an inside job. In my experience the people who claim so are usually just shit stirrers or dumbass hippies who don't what the families of the victims and the families of the soldiers who fought in the war went through

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Just fyi Osama Bin Laden's son in law was sentenced to life in prison yesterday in new york city.

Well, that's GOOD news, Delly smile.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 09/24/14 08:41 PM

They should let the Rats eat him alive, Scumbum!
Posted By: olivant

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 06:11 PM

I do think the Neocons used 9/11 to push their failed agenda in Iraq, but no, the truthers are just nuts.

The following is so interesting. Republicans continue to fracture their party:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/...ndings-garbage/

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 06:29 PM

Your trying to tell us that they were under fire for at least 7 hours or more.

If the President the I know nothing I see nothing president knew about it for those 7 hours. If he had an executive ordered it we know he likes those had order a rescue from the beginning they could not have got them out in 7 hours I say to that bull shit.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant

Please, Olivant. Like the Democrats aren't just as dangerous with their own wingnuts and extremists. And I was a registered Democrat for thirty years. But what's right is right. One extreme is just as dangerous as the other.

I think what's happening here is that the Dems are starting to realize that the Clinton Pig can't win, so they're throwing out a another "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." rolleyes

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 06:32 PM

To the other guy that Bush knew about 9/11 before it happen, and could have stopped it and instead did nothing. More fucking bullshit

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 06:38 PM

To the other guy that Bush knew about 9/11 before it happen, and could have stopped it and instead did nothing. More fucking bullshit

9/11 was clearly planned years in advance. They started laying the groundwork while Slick Willie was still getting blown by fat, homely interns.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 06:43 PM

Please, Olivant. Like the Democrats aren't just as dangerous with their own wingnuts and extremists. And I was a registered Democrat for thirty years. But what's right is right. One extreme is just as dangerous as the other.

I think what's happening here is that the Dems are starting to realize that the Clinton Pig can't win, so they're throwing out a another "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." rolleyes

PB, what are you typing about? You do know that Lindsey Graham is Republican, don't you?

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 07:04 PM

PB, what are you typing about? You do know that Lindsey Graham is Republican, don't you?

Of course, Oli. And if I lived in South Carloina I wouldn't vote for him on a bet. But it was your mention of the Republicans fracturing their party that set me off.

Graham is entitled to think that the Benghazi report is a load of crap. If he's wrong, he's wrong. But I don't see where he's any more accountable in fracturing his party than a Lefty like Pelosi is guilty of fracturing hers.

And you know I like you, Oli. A lot. We've "known" each other for close to ten years now. But I've had it with the sniping from both ends of the political spectrum. I'm an Independent now. FDR himself couldn't draw me back into the Democratic camp. And Lincoln couldn't make me a Republican. I've had it.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/23/14 07:23 PM

DonMatosso: How about the fact that Clinton had Osama in his scope and did not take the shot? But of course its bush's fault. BTW, how does it feel to have gotten destroyed in mid terms?
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 09:43 AM

I think the mob did it or was involved, just like JFK! tongue
Posted By: Ama_Gi

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 10:44 AM

They all suck. Every last one of them. Their agenda is so far beyond the understanding of their supporters and groupies, that I can't help but wonder if the Lefty and the Righty politicians get together to laugh at the voters who buy into their bullshit.

Bush was an imbecile, and I posted as much every day for eight years. But my gut tells me that if a Two Star General was killed in action on his watch, that he would have showed up for the funeral.

I'm officially "over" Obama. I feel like an idiot for so fervently supporting him in 2008. He's a bum. Just like Bush. Just like Clinton. Just like the rest of them.

Of course they have a laugh about it! Does anything really change? Regardless of what party is in power and who leads that party they still interfer in the relations of sovereign nations, they still destroy the concept of privacy through NSA spying, they still militarize local police forces. The right wing and left wing still belong to the same crooked bird.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 12:41 PM

After thinking about it long and hard, i've come to the conclusion that the Iceman did it..
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 12:42 PM

I think The Arm did it. I think The Arm and his crew installed the shoddy drywall.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 01:57 PM

I think Mikey did it.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 01:59 PM

I think Mikey did it.

The kid from the old Quaker Oats commercials?

I think you may be right. I read that he grew up to be a cereal killer.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 02:13 PM

I think Mikey did it.

See how creative Throggs Neck denizens can be when they try!

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 02:20 PM

I think Mikey did it.

Nah, I'm just getting old. You probably have to be fifty to remember that kid lol.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 02:40 PM

I've had it with the sniping from both ends of the political spectrum. I'm an Independent now. FDR himself couldn't draw me back into the Democratic camp. And Lincoln couldn't make me a Republican. I've had it.

This is exactly how I feel about the whole political game. I am a registered democrat because, well, I live in the northeast and support unions. But, as I get older, I have very little patience for anything outside of how politics directly affect our economic bottom line.

I am tired of giving shit away when I am struggling to keep what I have. But, I can't have the fucking republicans telling me what I am doing wrong, moraly, and economically.

Back in the 1930s, people would travel for miles if a guy like Roosevelt was visiting; nowadays, with our infastructure and ability to move seamlessly around the country, 9 of 10 middle class people go the other direction if they learn a politician, let alone the president is visiting within 50 miles of them.

I am very patriotic, but we really need to wake up. We are ruining ourselves.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 02:56 PM

I think Mikey did it.

Nah, I'm just getting old. You probably have to be fifty to remember that kid lol.

PB, your photo is gone. May I ask who it was a picture of? I cannot place it.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 05:41 PM

You must be a young'un. That's Coach from "Cheers."
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
I've had it with the sniping from both ends of the political spectrum. I'm an Independent now. FDR himself couldn't draw me back into the Democratic camp. And Lincoln couldn't make me a Republican. I've had it.

This is exactly how I feel about the whole political game. I am a registered democrat because, well, I live in the northeast and support unions. But, as I get older, I have very little patience for anything outside of how politics directly affect our economic bottom line.

I am tired of giving shit away when I am struggling to keep what I have. But, I can't have the fucking republicans telling me what I am doing wrong, moraly, and economically.

Back in the 1930s, people would travel for miles if a guy like Roosevelt was visiting; nowadays, with our infastructure and ability to move seamlessly around the country, 9 of 10 middle class people go the other direction if they learn a politician, let alone the president is visiting within 50 miles of them.

I am very patriotic, but we really need to wake up. We are ruining ourselves.

I think this is a very fine post, what you said about the thirties compared to today is indeed sad, however we have ourselves to blame, never holding our elected pols accountable,

they are never held accountable for the wars they start, [ Lyndon Johnson, George bush ] they just retire with all the benefits in the world, and get libraries built for them, which none of them deserve.

all people who are elected need to be held accountable for their actions. my two cents.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 08:06 PM

Of course. But i was asking about the old avatar.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/24/14 08:23 PM

Oh, same time frame, though (1984). That was a publicity still of Mickey Rourke in "The Pope of Greenwich Village." One of the great New York street films smile.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 01:25 AM

Oh, same time frame, though (1984). That was a publicity still of Mickey Rourke in "The Pope of Greenwich Village." One of the great New York street films smile.

Rourke was the last person I would've suspected. That avatar always reminded me of a Sammy the Bull with too much hair.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 01:43 AM

Yeah, I think Rourke's lineage is half-Irish on his Father's side, and a United Kingdom mixture on his Mother's side. But back in the '80s he easily could have passed for half-Italian.

I say this as a man secure in his own heterosexuality, but Mickey Rourke was a pretty good looking guy back then. It's a shame what he did to himself with the plastic surgery. But that's Hollywood for you.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 05:48 AM

I knew Mickey Rouke in the 1980's. Nice guy very quit he was a good looking guy. I think his face got fucked up because of the boxing. His defense was blocking the punches with his face.

At that time a lot of celebrities went to Cafe Central when it was on 10 ave. I went there a lot I met a lot of celebrities in that place. Also had an apartment at the Mayflower hotel on Central park west celebrities were always staying their. Everyone was doing a lot of coke back then including me.

The guy who was the meeter & greeter in Cafe Central was Paul Herman. From his job there he got a ton of movie parts.

He was in the Pope of Greenich village played one of the stickball players.

He was in goodfellas the Pittsburg drug connection, soprano beansy and a lot of other movies.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 10:13 AM

Yeah, I think Rourke's lineage is half-Irish on his Father's side, and a United Kingdom mixture on his Mother's side. But back in the '80s he easily could have passed for half-Italian.

I say this as a man secure in his own heterosexuality, but Mickey Rourke was a pretty good looking guy back then. It's a shame what he did to himself with the plastic surgery. But that's Hollywood for you.

I've checked out Mickey's plastic surgery and you know what? I've seen worse. Yes he does look a tad like a science experiment, but there are far worse specimens out there walking around. When he puts on a hat, shapes the beard just right, and styles his hair casually, he comes off like a normal person, not like a freak. At least to me. You can see that it's still Mickey underneath all those plastic surgery scars.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 10:13 AM

I knew Mickey Rouke in the 1980's. Nice guy very quit he was a good looking guy. I think his face got fucked up because of the boxing. His defense was blocking the punches with his face.

At that time a lot of celebrities went to Cafe Central when it was on 10 ave. I went there a lot I met a lot of celebrities in that place. Also had an apartment at the Mayflower hotel on Central park west celebrities were always staying their. Everyone was doing a lot of coke back then including me.

The guy who was the meeter & greeter in Cafe Central was Paul Herman. From his job there he got a ton of movie parts.

He was in the Pope of Greenich village played one of the stickball players.

He was in goodfellas the Pittsburg drug connection, soprano beansy and a lot of other movies.

Thanks for sharing this. I love real stories from people with their ear to the ground.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 12:16 PM

I've checked out Mickey's plastic surgery and you know what? I've seen worse. Yes he does look a tad like a science experiment, but there are far worse specimens out there walking around.

Oh, yeah. It's not like he looks like the famous Cat Lady here in Manhattan. And he's been fortunate because he was able to reverse the worst of it with his most recent operations. He should just leave it alone now.

I like Mickey (hence the old avatar). But generally speaking I have no sympathy for Hollywood types who ruin themselves with plastic surgery. They have all the money in the world and it's still not enough. Their sense of entitlement has grown to include that they shouldn't age like everybody else.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 11/25/14 12:26 PM

I've checked out Mickey's plastic surgery and you know what? I've seen worse. Yes he does look a tad like a science experiment, but there are far worse specimens out there walking around.

Oh, yeah. It's not like he looks like the the famous Cat Lady here in Manhattan. And he's been fortunate because he was able to reverse the worst of it with his most recent operations. He should just leave it alone now.

I like Mickey (hence the old avatar). But generally speaking I have no sympathy for Hollywood types who ruin themselves with plastic surgery. They have all the money in the world and it's still not enough. Their sense of entitlement has grown to include that they shouldn't age like everybody else.

I don't really think it's entitlement. I think they are embarrassed to deteriorate and become "ugly" in full public view. In other words, all the surgery is an effort to keep up their image (and by extension their career). But if they over do it, they get mocked anyhow, don't they. And they can't get out of the game....because they need the money. Their real cash flow is only going to be one tenth of their net worth. A person with one million is only worth 100K a year passive cash flow. So these people require LOTS of money to maintain their lifestyle, and to keep up appearances....they have to keep hustling. Being as this is the Gangster Bulletin Board, that scenario ought to sound familiar.
Posted By: fergie

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 03/26/15 11:07 AM

Its interesting to see all the wreckage from this German airliner that crashed into the Alps this week. There parts of the plane everywhere - however, there was basically nothing except a huge hole after flight 93 crashed into a field in Pennsylvania? That does seem strange...

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 03/26/15 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: fergie
Its interesting to see all the wreckage from this German airliner that crashed into the Alps this week. There parts of the plane everywhere - however, there was basically nothing except a huge hole after flight 93 crashed into a field in Pennsylvania? That does seem strange...

What does that have to do with 9/11, Fergie?

You're a good guy and a great poster. But there are too many New Yorkers (and tri-state people) on this board that were touched personally by that event, who don't want to hear about that inside job crap. These threads NEVER end well.

Before you know it, some of the well known Government haters and conspiracy theorists will be all over this.
Posted By: fergie

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? - 03/26/15 02:13 PM

Point taken PB
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET