f
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 04:44 AM

What exactly is "looks 100% Italian"?
Posted By: dgvc63

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 08:18 AM

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
What exactly is "looks 100% Italian"?

I'd like to know the answer to that as well.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 02:11 PM

100% Italian. Men look like Enrico Caruso.

and the women look like Gina Lollobrigida. Simple. wink
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: stern49
What do you think it means? What a weird question. It means he looks full-blooded Italian.

You have to learn how to take criticism, Stern. This is why people have accused you of being JerseyBoy55. I don't know if you are and I really don't care. But he had the same problem as you do. If someone criticised his posts or, God forbid, one of his charts, he went batshit like an immature kid.

If you're going to do anything creative in this life, whether it's acting, singing, painting or writing (even on an obscure Mafia website), then you're going to have to learn how to accept criticism and use it to improve yourself.

Merry Christmas.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 05:28 PM

Native American character from 1970s ad campaign about pollution

actor was not full or part Native American.......he was Sicilian
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 05:59 PM

Who cares if the guy looks "100 percent" Italian or not? He's a brilliant actor and has been in/made a lot of great films. Why are we discussing this again?
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 06:32 PM

Getthesenets, that is the kind of post I like. Cool picture by the way. Let's keep this thread positive. Merry christmas to the cool guys on here.

By the way I don't really care what people think I am. Only one person thought I was NJBoy and it was a woman who got others that were weak in the head to attack me about being that person. PB, I used to have respect for you, but now I'm going to block what you post. No disrespect but I took your post offensive. Try to have a great Christmas, though.

You basically just proved his point. You can't take criticism kid
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/24/13 06:42 PM

To OP

I don't know what the backstory is between you and others.

Gonna take your thread at face value and assume that it's not meant to troll or offend anybody.

I created a thread about why I thought that Robert De Niro may not have been the ideal actor to play Jimmy in Good Fellas..here

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...8221#Post588221

and it was about how I likened Jimmy Conway to Tom in the Godfather....an outsider...sort of accepted, but not really
Posted By: bigboy

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 02:00 AM

Hey kids, it's Christmas time, let's quit attacking each other. Lets just agree that DeNiro plays a great role whatever nationality he is.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 01:44 PM

Getthesenets, that is the kind of post I like. Cool picture by the way. Let's keep this thread positive. Merry Christmas to the cool guys on here.

By the way I don't really care what people think I am. Only one person thought I was NJBoy and it was a woman who got others that were weak in the head to attack me about being that person. PB, I used to have respect for you, but now I'm going to block what you post. No disrespect but I took your post offensive. Try to have a great Christmas, though.

jesus christ, grow a pair....merry christmas.

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 03:21 PM

lol, not an internet tough guy, just a tough guy in the pm's huh? and i didnt jump on the "bandwagon", theres just a few people here who know your true colors. now i don't have anymore time to waste on you and i certainly am not gonna waste anytime pm'ing with a delusional psycho, so save your tough talk for someone who gives a shit.

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 03:36 PM

No idea what fucking post by SC your refering to...wasnt trying to be tough, just call it how i see it. Merry fucking christmas.
Posted By: SC

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
No idea what fucking post by SC your refering to...

That makes two of us. confused

In any event, please take this off the boards.
Posted By: stern49

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 03:46 PM

I told him in a PM and meant to say PB but because you two are close from what PB has told me in the past I get both of you confused. Kind of like people confusing me for NJ. Anyhow, I'm going to take a break from these boards. I don't need the drama. This ain't the first time this guy Dellacroce blasted things I've posted.
Posted By: botz

Re: The Reason Behind De Niro Looking 100% Italian - 12/25/13 10:39 PM

Its a strong gene I guess.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET