Home

China newspaper insults UK

Posted By: Lilo

China newspaper insults UK - 12/08/13 01:17 PM

There was a time when such words might have invited a response from battleships off the coast. whistle But times change of course. All the same whether justifiably or not, some elements in the Chinese ruling class have a serious chip on their shoulder about a lot of things and don't mind letting everyone else know about it.

Quote:
"The Cameron administration should acknowledge that the UK is not a big power in the eyes of the Chinese. It is just an old European country apt for travel and study. This has gradually become the habitual thought of the Chinese people."

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/829371.shtml#.Up9x_MRDtBO
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: China newspaper insults UK - 12/08/13 05:41 PM

Just the usual commie propaganda. They're always saying crap about the USA. Now they're trying to start trouble over that disputed island where they're declaring overflying air traffic must follow their laws and procedures. Sooner or later this is going to turn into a real problem imo.....especially for Japan.

I try not to bad mouth Obama but i'm getting the feeling countries sense he's weak and will press things as far as they can. They seem to feel in the the end he'll back down. Just my opinion on it.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: China newspaper insults UK - 12/09/13 10:03 AM

They don't think much of us apart from study and travel. I don't think much of them but wouldn't go there.....well for all the tea in China!!!!!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: China newspaper insults UK - 12/09/13 05:22 PM

The Chinese insulting one of the oldest free nations on the planet? There's a big fuckin surprise rolleyes lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET