Home

George Zimmerman Arrested . . .

Posted By: pizzaboy

George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/18/13 09:14 PM

. . . Again

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/
Posted By: klydon1

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/18/13 09:48 PM

Since the verdict, St. George's reputation has been taking a beating, surprise-surprise.

There are reports that he is considering stalking and killing another black kid with Skittles just to get America to like him again.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 12:24 AM

I knew this guy was no saint. I don't like him in any respect, but I do think he was innocent in the Martin case.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 12:56 AM

I felt like he was getting a raw deal in the Martin case and I guess the jury felt the same, however now he just seems to be an asshole. I think it's just a matter of time before he gets busted for something serious. (Not that Martin wasn't)
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 02:03 AM

so he's pulling shotguns on women, beating his father in law

this is the guy that alot of americans went to bat for
Posted By: JoeyTinEar

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 04:01 AM

And the whole black community went to bat for a wannabe G in Traevon Martin. Kid had it comin to him.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 10:00 AM

Zimmerman was clearly standing his ground against a dangerous white woman. Again.
Posted By: F_white

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 02:20 PM

cry Again

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: JoeyTinEar
And the whole black community went to bat for a wannabe G in Traevon Martin. Kid had it comin to him.

newsflash......if trayvon martin was a thug then where was his gun?

how many wannabe Gs walk around without a pistol
Posted By: Mignon

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 07:13 PM

Why is this even news?
Posted By: NightOwl

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 07:25 PM

This guy is a moron to be in a cell after all that drama he had to go through. Personally I think he likes being in the spot light and thinks someone is going to want represent him on these allegations.

I find it funny Mark O'Mara after the trial said he no longer represented him. But those pictures of Trayvon were old he was a lot bigger then people think. Does that justify him shooting him maybe it does maybe it doesn't.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 07:46 PM

I don't know the gun laws in Florida but here in NJ i'm pretty sure that even a misdemeanor domestic violence conviction is enough to make a person prohibited from owning or possessing firearms. It would be a real shame if Georgie Boy lost all his guns. rolleyes

Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
I felt like he was getting a raw deal in the Martin case and I guess the jury felt the same, however now he just seems to be an asshole. I think it's just a matter of time before he gets busted for something serious. (Not that Martin wasn't)

+1
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 08:49 PM

Wow, do you really want your 6th post to be something that incredibly narrow-minded and plain stupid?

Yup, wannabe G, with his deadly Skittles, walking home from the store, in his own neighborhood.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 10:05 PM

I still don't know what happened that night, so I'll reserve judgement. But this guy Zimmerman is clearly some kind of nutcase, whether his shooting of Trayvon Martin was justified or not. And if he's going to go pulling guns on people willy-nilly, then he should lose his license to carry. And I say this as someone who is licensed to carry in both New York State and in Florida. We just don't need assholes like this giving us all a bad name.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 10:08 PM

"It was a rough day for George Zimmerman: His wife served him with divorce papers in jail, he was accused in court of choking his girlfriend and threatening suicide, and his lawyer revealed he’s $2.5 million in debt."

Story @ http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/...accusation?lite

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And if he's going to go pulling guns on people willy-nilly, then he should lose his license to carry. And I say this as someone who is licensed to carry in both New York State and in Florida.

Your packing PB? I hear it's hard as hell to get a license to carry in NYC...you must know someone. wink
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/19/13 11:13 PM

Georgie Z, poor George, where is the love?
Beatin' on folks
So misunderstood
Doesn't know bad from good.

Wants to be a cop
to hide behind the badge
George is coming your way
Pray its not your day.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Wow, do you really want your 6th post to be something that incredibly narrow-minded and plain stupid?

Yup, wannabe G, with his deadly Skittles, walking home from the store, in his own neighborhood.

Yes a wannabe G. The type you don't want in your suburban neighborhood, where approximately 3 black people live.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 03:53 AM

You know who I don't want in my neighborhood? A hateful person like you. I'm surprised you have time to post here in between your frequent shopping trips for white sheets, wooden crosses and lighter fluid.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 04:00 AM

Yes. I know what you don't want in your neighborhood, because I know what 99% of people with money don't want.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 04:58 AM

He's got a point SB. To some degree anyway.

It's easy to be liberal when you live in an all white suburbia and there's none of the "diversity" you call for. You know me, I'm pretty liberal when it comes to most things, but I'm also fair and I'm realistic. You don't know how many white Democrats I know who claim to be all gung ho for things like racial diversity but would call the cops in a heartbeat if they saw a young black boy walking through the neighborhood.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 05:37 AM

Thank you. Its easy for middle/upper middle class liberals to be open minded when they never lived in or near a hood. These guy will take your food stamps, along with your wallet and jewelry.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 04:31 PM

Well, the State of Florida finally found the sense to take George's guns from him. Maybe this will tame him a little bit, like a chubby neutered cat.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 05:54 PM

I don't need to justify myself or my views, however, those two posts show how little you know about me or my background.

Klyd, hope springs eternal, doesn't it?? LOL

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 06:03 PM

You know who I don't want in my neighborhood? A hateful person like you. I'm surprised you have time to post here in between your frequent shopping trips for white sheets, wooden crosses and lighter fluid.

Hey that's not cool guys blacks are human too
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 06:08 PM

SB, you're nothin' but pinko chicken farmer. I've seen your kind walking around town in your fancy shoes, singing protest songs and drinking mocha lattes. tongue
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 06:43 PM

I have said all along he is just like O.J. a murderer who got away with it and who thinks he is above the law. It is just a matter of time before he goes to prison for this or something or other, at which point the inmates will take special care of him. He richly deserves it.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

It's easy to be liberal when you live in an all white suburbia and there's none of the "diversity" you call for. You know me, I'm pretty liberal when it comes to most things, but I'm also fair and I'm realistic. You don't know how many white Democrats I know who claim to be all gung ho for things like racial diversity but would call the cops in a heartbeat if they saw a young black boy walking through the neighborhood.

being a democrat doesn't mean that you're not racist

it just seems that way because most republicans(conservatives) are racist

so politics has turned into democrats (not racist) republicans (racist)

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Ok seriously what kind of bullshit statement is that?

Apologies to the mods, but that literally was the most ignorant nonsensical thing that has ever come out of his mouth. Nothing to do with my previous comment and devoid of any intellectual sense

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 09:31 PM

Don't you ever get tired of trolling?

Saying that MOST Republicans are racist is no better than saying that MOST Black men are violent and lazy.

And for the record, I was a Democrat for thirty years. Today I'm a jaded Independent who has lost all patience and respect for BOTH parties.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas
SB, you're nothin' but pinko chicken farmer. I've seen your kind walking around town in your fancy shoes, singing protest songs and drinking mocha lattes. tongue

Oh, MC, how well you know me! Now let's join hands and sing Kumbaya, can we??? tongue

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/20/13 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas

Oh, MC, how well you know me! Now let's join hands and sing Kumbaya, can we??? tongue

Can we sing "Jesus Walks" the remix by Kanye West instead!

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/21/13 01:14 AM

Saying that MOST Republicans are racist is no better than saying that MOST Black men are violent and lazy.

And for the record, I was a Democrat for thirty years. Today I'm a jaded Independent who has lost all patience and respect for BOTH parties.

if you're smart enough to lose faith in both parties then you understand what i mean

contrary to popular belief all black people don't live in violent neighborhoods

but the majority of people that vote republican live somewhere in the sticks

the majority of people that vote republican aren't even real republicans

they don't make enough money to be a true republican

they vote republican because people view the republicans as the racist party

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/21/13 03:12 AM

if you're smart enough to lose faith in both parties then you understand what i mean

contrary to popular belief all black people don't live in violent neighborhoods

but the majority of people that vote republican live somewhere in the sticks

the majority of people that vote republican aren't even real republicans

they don't make enough money to be a true republican

they vote republican because people view the republicans as the racist party

I think I speak for everyone when I say............what the hell did that even mean?

Cook your inane babbling doesn't even make sense anymore

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/21/13 04:55 AM

SB doesnt criticize cookcounty who supports her opinion, even though I can tell from reading 3 of his posts he has the iq of a functionally retarded individual. Yet when I come with sentence structure, suddenly i'm the moron, even though I am speaking for the silent majority.

And let us not forget, the democratic party was against freeing blacks, and was the party of the KKK. The day it became the party of handouts, was the day it became the party of blacks. Coincidence?

If that makes me racist then reality, history and the truth is quite racist.
Posted By: SC

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/21/13 05:10 AM

SB doesnt criticize cookcounty who supports her opinion, even though I can tell from reading 3 of his posts he has the iq of a functionally retarded individual.

You will not be allowed to make flaming remarks like this on the board. If you have a problem with another member take it off the boards!!

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/21/13 08:04 PM

Cook doesn't support any opinion except his or her own, which is often difficult to unearth.

So, if you use proper sentence structure, that makes your opinion less loathsome? Nope.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/21/13 11:38 PM

the majority of the people that vote for republicans are farmers

the republican party only cares about people in certain tax brackets

farmers ain't anywhere near the tax bracket of that republicans care about

do farmers vote repubbecause they're dumb or because they view them as the racist party?

i think it's a little of both
Posted By: paprincess

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/22/13 04:15 AM

LOLLL! Black men are not all violent and lazy, Mexican men are too... (sarcasm) I do happen to see a lot of republican's in the sticks.. (maybe because they are scared of the inner city minorities???)
Posted By: tiger84

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/22/13 11:06 PM

Its not going to end well for GZ he was already a loner who noone liked before the TM incident now he is one of the most hated guys in america.This guy wil get hit if he goes to jail.Guy seems like a piece of shit

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/23/13 01:02 AM

how bout the wife making money off publicly divorcing the guy

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/23/13 01:06 AM

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WAS BORN A WOMEN!!! REAL SHIT!!!

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/23/13 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: tiger84
Its not going to end well for GZ he was already a loner who noone liked before the TM incident now he is one of the most hated guys in america.This guy wil get hit if he goes to jail.Guy seems like a piece of shit

george zimmerman is a martyr to most americans

he will get raped and murdered in the can

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/24/13 02:03 AM

Well Zimmerman keeps fucking up... what's with the new girlfriend and picking on her? In general when I first read about the trial, much later than most people probably knew about it, my initial thought was "oh gawd, I just don't want the violent protests, similar to what our family saw first hand in watts" It was really hard to see especially with the kids crying etc and tensions in LA are already high, period. but looking further into Zimmerman's past and his personality, there is definitely something weird about him. Like the type who would work around the system in a very sick passive aggressive way. Like for example, the pervert cop or dirty old security guard who is actually a peeping tom. Just something about him that would make me want to avoid him and cross the street.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/25/13 02:16 AM

george zimmerman is a martyr to most americans

he will get raped and murdered in the can

It's ironic you say that because it's you, and those who think like you, who made Treyvon the martyr. People, like myself, don't think Zimmerman is or ever was a martyr. We just recognized a BS PC-driven case when we saw it. Him being a prick otherwise is another matter.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/25/13 02:31 PM

Zimmerman always was and always will be a paraboid low life creep. And yes, he is a murderer. Given the chance he will kill again. He is yet another darling of the right with whom they will be stuck forever.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/25/13 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Zimmerman always was and always will be a paraboid low life creep. And yes, he is a murderer. Given the chance he will kill again. He is yet another darling of the right with whom they will be stuck forever.

A creep yes. Everything else no. You make him sound like a serial killer. There's a difference between an asshole and a killer. As ivy stated above there is absolutely NOTHING that I like or admire about that mans character but he was caught in the middle of one of the stupidest, media driven cases of the last 10 years. That's the only reason I wanted to see him go free, not because he's a martyr far from it

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/25/13 11:12 PM

let's see all of zimmermans alleged transgressions:

molested his little cousin

got into a fight with the police

threatened his wife & father in law with a gun

pulled a fucking shotgun on his new girlfriend

killed an unarmed teenager........well he had skittles on him

how many times does he have to prove that he's a worthless piece of shit before people believe him. this mothafucka ain't did a goddamn thing worth a damn in his life but america loves him and thinks he's misunderstood
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 12:03 AM

let's see all of zimmermans alleged transgressions:

molested his little cousin
a baseless accusation that only came to light during the media circus labeled a trial which amounted to little more than another vain attempt at character assassination.

got into a fight with the police
the one where no charges were filed with regards to the scuffle with the off-duty officer who only identified himself after the fact?

threatened his wife & father in law with a gun
the incident where he also apparently punched the father-in law in the face yet wasn't even arrested?

pulled a fucking shotgun on his new girlfriend
at this point it's still only alleged, let's wait and see what evidence is presented in court.

killed an unarmed teenager........well he had skittles on him
the scummy thug who assaulted him with both witness testimony and well as physical evidence to match?

how many times does he have to prove that he's a worthless piece of shit before people believe him. this mothafucka ain't did a goddamn thing worth a damn in his life but america loves him and thinks he's misunderstood
yeah, america sure loves the guy, as has been shown with all of the "well wishers" that have offered the guy a movie, pizza, ice cream and a backrub to help relieve his stress!

i've read enough of your posts to know that you seem to be big on stereotypes, be it political, ecomonic, ect. the truth is, with every single one of your posts here, you give further credence to the stereotype of the uneducated black man incapable of independent thought who simply parrots whatever talking points are presented to him by his white liberal slave masters. the sad truth is that there are millions of clones like you out there, and many of them vote, very scary indeed! it's people like you with your dim perspective that really tarnish our country as a whole. to be fair, i guess it's hard to see it when people all around you will coddle you instead of calling you out on your shit, which to a stupid person might confuse them into thinking their arguments actually have some merit.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 01:09 AM

@fivefelonies

so you must be one of the geniuses that think zimmerman is just misunderstood

he could rape an 80 year old and you'd still find an excuse for him

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 02:45 AM

@fivefelonies

so you must be one of the geniuses that think zimmerman is just misunderstood

he could rape an 80 year old and you'd still find an excuse for him

Jesus Christ did he say anything about Zimmerman being misunderstood?

Listen I don't like Zimmerman and I'm pretty sure FF doesn't either. But you're blowing this out of proportion. FF points out what a bullshit case it was and you jump to the conclusion we would defend him if he raped an old woman?

See that right there proves you have no intellect, bring nothing to this board but garbage that doesn't even make sense half the time and as FF points out, you simply reiterate crap spewed by your average super white liberal. You think they care about blacks other than to get their votes? Not a chance in hell.

You constantly complain about the younger generation of African American youths. Why do you think that is? The racist Republican? You want to know what the problem is? Look in the mirror. A catalyst of ignorance that plagues this country. You want to know the solution? Again look in the mirror.

Stopping this raunch culture of codeine drinking, violent, women assaulting, money obsessed punks starts with its own community. As an average white guy on the street it's not my fuckin fault that African Americans as a whole make up half the prisons, achieve the least out of every major ethnic group, and are naming their kids the most ridiculous things like "Shaquanda" or "Marquez"

I've said all of this before, but you evidently don't take in a word of it. And again, that is not my fault. Education man, give it a try.
Posted By: F_white

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 12:56 PM

Dumb shit being said on this thread.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 03:08 PM

Stopping this raunch culture of codeine drinking, violent, women assaulting, money obsessed punks starts with its own community. As an average white guy on the street it's not my fuckin fault that African Americans as a whole make up half the prisons, achieve the least out of every major ethnic group, and are naming their kids the most ridiculous things like "Shaquanda" or "Marquez"

(Peter Griffin voice) Whoa , whoa , whoa.
In all due respect 123joeschmo, you forgot taquana, daneka, roshequa, etc. I get a kick of these names lol
But seriously your right that it's the community that have to get itself in shape. As far the rest, the prison population isn't half black, it's an historic understatement to say we're the least achieve and who it's only the parent(s) fault the outlandish names. Overall though its a problem every ethnicity community, you have your struggle and so do I.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 04:24 PM

The prison stastic is bogus. The justce system is unequal. Amazing this is a George Zimmerman thread and the predominant theme is race. This speaks volumes about the nature of the MURDER of Trayvon Martin.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 09:52 PM

The prison stastic is bogus. The justce system is unequal. Amazing this is a George Zimmerman thread and the predominant theme is race. This speaks volumes about the nature of the MURDER of Trayvon Martin.

Again you want to blame the justice system for what the choices young black men make? Who forces them to murder, steal, assault and push drugs (although drugs are everyone really)? Not the white man, and not the justice system.

DT I'm not denying there might have been and still today some bias in the system, but when you commit a crime that's against the law that's ultimately on you no one else. I understand you come from a different generation and all that was big on civil rights and so am I, but there comes a point where you cannot blame the powers above for the misdeeds of others. What we do in life is up to us, including crime.

Anyone who says there isn't a major problem with African American communities today is kidding themselves. Anyone who wants to put the blame on old white men, as much as they've fucked up in the past, is also kidding themselves.

@blackfamily in the end you're right. It's on every ethnicity to make their communities above all possible negative stereotypes whether you're black, white, blue, or orange.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/26/13 10:03 PM

It's on every ethnicity to make their communities above all possible negative stereotypes whether you're black, white, blue, or orange.

That's the thing, Joe. Every stereotype has a little truth to it. Some Italians ARE gangsters. Some Irish people ARE drunks. Some Jews ARE cheap. Some Puerto Ricans ARE lazy. Some Blacks ARE angry. But it's on us to realize that we shouldn't condemn an entire race of people for the actions of a relative few.

So you want the truth? I've read all about Trayvon and Zimmerman, and the truth is, I wouldn't want EITHER of them for a neighbor. So call me an elitist or pompous, just don't call me racist for trying to surround myself with decent people, whatever their color or creed wink.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/27/13 01:46 PM

Again you want to blame the justice system for what the choices young black men make? Who forces them to murder, steal, assault and push drugs (although drugs are everyone really)? Not the white man, and not the justice system.

DT I'm not denying there might have been and still today some bias in the system, but when you commit a crime that's against the law that's ultimately on you no one else. I understand you come from a different generation and all that was big on civil rights and so am I, but there comes a point where you cannot blame the powers above for the misdeeds of others. What we do in life is up to us, including crime.

Anyone who says there isn't a major problem with African American communities today is kidding themselves. Anyone who wants to put the blame on old white men, as much as they've fucked up in the past, is also kidding themselves.

@blackfamily in the end you're right. It's on every ethnicity to make their communities above all possible negative stereotypes whether you're black, white, blue, or orange.

the justice system is unequal just like the stores we buy our food from

crack dealer gets 4-8 years for one rock

pedophile/rapist gets 4-8 months for one rape

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/27/13 04:22 PM

crack dealer gets 4-8 years for one rock

pedophile/rapist gets 4-8 months for one rape

uhwhat

Cookcounty, don't know where you actually live but down here all dealers face same charges depending on the amount/ # of arrest. Trafficking over 30 grams can get you between 25-Life. Rape depending on degree and details could get you Life or a heavy sentence.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 11/27/13 10:41 PM

mississippi is harsher

in illinois like most domesticated states dealers get life and rapist get slaps on the wrist

for whatever the fuck reason

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 12/02/13 03:03 AM

I have to say a crack dealer deserves to get 4 to 8 years for dealing... they are not doctors and have no right to distribute a substance that causes increased aggression and higher sexual impulses, which in turn, can cause rape, child molestation or things that a person normally wouldn't due in an unaltered state of mind. The rapist needs to be drug tested immediately if possible and have a 4 year sentence added to their crime of assault. I also think poverty has a lot to do with cultures and races being discriminated against. Black people need to stop having 5 kids and living off of welfare or dealing drugs to make fast cash, Zimmerman in general was a fucking weirdo and should not have been given a gun... he was sick and obviously suffering from some sort of paranoid anti social disorder and looking back in history we CANNOT keeping blaming the old white man as we have given the native Americans plenty of compensation for "stealing their land" MORE EDUCATION people...

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 01/31/14 11:34 PM

George Zimmerman wants to enter a celebrity boxing match event. So far it looks like the rapper "The Game" might be his opponent. He said he wants to give George a serious "legal" beating in the ring.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/30/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match/
Posted By: NinoSconza

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/01/14 03:31 AM

This jackass is pushing his luck. The game would whoop his ass he's a real blood or crypt however you spell it plus he's tall and got long ass arms so he's got reach he'll fuk george up

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/02/14 05:24 PM

DMX wants to fight him too. Said something like he'll piss on him after he gives him a beating.

The latest on the Zimmerman boxing match from TMZ :

George Zimmerman's celebrity boxing match will be held in a secret location FILLED with security --and it's all being done to protect George from vengeful foes.

We're told there will only be 100 people present. Some will be "celebrities" and reporters. The promoter is worried if the venue becomes public ... someone will do to George what he did to Trayvon.

The event will be seen online ... through a paid subscription.

As we previously reported ... both the Game and DMX wanna go toe-to-toe with Trayvon Martin's killer in March.

Stay tuned.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/02/george-zimmerman-security-on-high-alert-for-celeb-boxing-match/

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/05/14 01:32 AM

I have to say, this fight is actually a good idea, Zimmerman obviously has god complex and a good beating may knock him back down to earth, perhaps give the families of the victim a strange feeling of justice... it's kind of sick but that's what the world is slowly coming too. I don't want to see the fight but hope dmx gets a few good hits in. as far as the promoters, kind of sleazy.. hope they do something good with the money they raise.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/05/14 02:25 AM

The Game is a Cedar Block Piru.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/05/14 07:03 PM

dmx has been a crackhead for the last 10 years......he might get his ass beat

they should've let the game fight him (if the game was serious)
Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/18/14 04:46 AM

These black gangbanger types are all talk. I hope zimmerman gives dmx a beating.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/18/14 05:25 AM

Originally Posted By: southjerseyoldhead
These black gangbanger types are all talk. I hope zimmerman gives dmx a beating.

I hope people realize that this was a media created story that wasn't even close to being true. If not then i'll happily be their bookie as long as i can keep their money if the fight doesn't happen lol

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/18/14 03:52 PM

George claims to be homeless now. He made his bed...which is apparently now a piece of cardboard from a refrigerator box.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 03:34 AM

He made his bed? He wacked a thug in self defense. I am so sick of this political correwct garbage everytime some minority gets wet we have to cry a river.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: southjerseyoldhead
He made his bed? He wacked a thug in self defense. I am so sick of this political correwct garbage everytime some minority gets wet we have to cry a river.

accused twice of beating up/attacking women(he was in RELATIONSHIPS with) AFTER that Trayvon case.

guess they were "thugs" too, right?

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 03:59 AM

How many black people or "kids" (17 year olds and up) get clipped weekly throughout this country by other black kids in cold blood, not self defense? Where is the fake outrage about that? The reality is this, blacks like to be outraged but refuse to look to the reason why after all these years, even with affirmative action they have the highest poverty, hiv and unemployment rate.
I heard magic johnson say the other day even though blacks account for like 9% of hte population they account for 50% the hiv positive people.
Jesus, clean up your own house before you try cleaning up anybody elses.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 04:07 AM

I also assume "gethesenets" doesn't want to talk about the fact that blacks are far, far more likely on average to kill whites than the other way around.

But by all means, continue in your jackson/sharpton poverty pimp imagination land where a single case constitutes scientific data. I will keep using the FBI stats that reveal a complete different picture, one that isn't even close to the narrative you are painting.

PS: You are using a profile picture from the wire. Did you bother to watch that show? Never once could all those murders be explained or blamed on evil whitey. Instead, the show depicted a dysfunctional, sick culture that causes thousands of young black men to lose their lives every year. But that isn't quite as useful as blaming others or talking about a hispanic dude named Zimmerman.
Posted By: padrone

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 04:07 AM

I hang out at a local bar and many of the patrons are young hippies, good kids but hippies none the less. One kid mike shocked me by saying "only in America can a hispanic kid shoot a black kid and the white man gets blamed for it". Pretty interesting

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 04:17 AM

@southjersey

So the answer to the question about Zimmerman being accused of attacking women(2x) AFTER the Trayvon case is a deflection about Black on Black crime?

Come on, man...surely you have enough intelligence to deal with the matter of Zimmerman CLEARLY being a troubled guy. Don't you?

He's going to attack somebody else in the future. Probably another woman. Keep saying that Zimm just "shot a thug" though....and bury your head in the sand about him clearly being a troubled man.
Posted By: padrone

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 04:28 AM

He may be a troubled guy but the media made it a case of white on black crime. That was not the case but it feeds into the media machine that perpetuates the myth that white America is anti minority. It sells. Zimmerman is a whacko but he does not represent white America. We have come a long way and how many times did they mention the tension between hispanics and african americans. Zero. The African American community feels threatened by the growing hispanic community and rightfully so. They are replacing them as the "minority" in the US and rapidly. Once that happens where is their voice and relevance?

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/19/14 04:46 AM

padrone

I can't speak for "the media" or " for "Black people".....just for myself.

24 news cycle with competing networks,channels, print, electronic media.......media will report whatever people respond to...

In the same state.....two men got into an argument in a movie theater and someone is shot dead.....don't know their ethnic backgrounds but in America they would both be considered white...
another instance of a troubled man going out into the world...looking for victims....for a GUN to be pulled out in a public place over something as trivial as uncivil behavior at a theater "texting or using phone in theater"

Not sensational enough for the media to sell it to the public but just a horrible set of events.

drawing and firing weapon in theater???? wow!!!

Don't get caught up in what "the media" is doing when you're talking to individuals about events.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/20/14 02:43 AM

Troubled guy sure. Good human being probalby not. So what? YOu cant indict a guy on a shit case just because the media wants you too. Any lawyer you talk to who isnt black and who isnt the prosecutor knows they didnt have a case. I literally laughed out loud when they indicted him, it was so obvious they had nothing.

Posted By: StLguy

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/20/14 03:29 AM

" I hope zimmerman gives dmx a beating."

I don't think they'll allow him to have a gun in the ring...

I was torn by this case:
On hand there was the typical H8-YT minorities groups and on the other was the typical "I have a gun. I'm so fucking tough." overbearing assholes trying to force themselves on others. I honestly think the whole situation would have been better if they had been able to kill each other off instead of only one of them croaking.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/20/14 03:33 AM

"There are reports that he is considering stalking and killing another black kid with Skittles just to get America to like him again"

I heard that he was going to star in a remake of The Terminator. Instead of having 'Hasta la vista, baby' as a catchphrase, his catchphrase will be 'Taste the Rainbow, baby'.

Re: George Zimmerman Arrested . . . - 02/20/14 09:31 PM

@stlguy

george zimmerman will forever have a place in certain types hearts

george zimmerman will probably end up getting murdered by the cops
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET