Home

9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket

Posted By: NickyEyes1

9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/07/13 11:03 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/07/travel/vegas-flight-child/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
How does this happen? No idea how he can get through security and pass the ticket booth. Makes you wonder how good security actually is.
Posted By: VanillaLimeCoke

Re: 9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/08/13 12:42 AM

Yeah, I know. This is crazy and unbelievable.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: 9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/08/13 01:08 AM

The White House determines what not to cover during the shutdown, so they are selectively choosing to affect those items that can generate publicity or those who disagree with them. Some items are kept open because they don't receive Congressional funding and are paid for out of user fees.

According to one report this happened because of the shutdown. The national Amber Alert site was also shutdown, yet Michelle Obama's website about exercising is still up. Elderly tenants who own property on federal land were kicked out, but Camp David is still up and running. The military had their access to entertainment media cut off and grocery stores on military bases are shut down, but golf courses are still open. Mt. Vernon was shut down although it is privately owned, but share the parking lot with the feds. Most people have heard of the events at the World War II monument, so no need to comment on that.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/08/13 02:03 AM

Yea, I heard about that. It IS amazing. confused I just got back from a mini vacation and went thru security, took shoes off, got stopped, had to open my suitcase. I forgot I had an aerosol can of deodorant I couldn't have on a carry-on. rolleyes Perhaps they need to change/alter their system...like pay attention to unattended children boarding a plane. LOL

TIS
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: 9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/08/13 02:19 AM

I agree! Where did you go for vacation?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: 9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/08/13 02:25 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
I agree! Where did you go for vacation?

Actually I flew to Vegas for 3 days (tho not same airlines as the little boy) LOL. You CAN'T beat that flight from here. About 25 min. air time. LOL I love it. Cup of coffee and bam, you're there. lol

TIS
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: 9 year old boy sneaks on plane without ticket - 10/08/13 03:19 AM

I might take Air West from John Wayne Airport, but most of the time I go I drive.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET