Home

Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now?

Posted By: Danito

Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now? - 08/01/13 11:04 PM

If you want joint terrorism task force knocking at your door, go ahead,
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/...searches/67864/
Posted By: lic

Re: Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now? - 08/16/13 10:01 PM

i still culdnt beleive it when i heard this shit... the government is bugging out... we definetley live in a dictatorship... im bout to google every suspicous thing in the book doubt theyll come knocking ill shit on em.... think i hear the GESTAPO MARCHING DOWN THE STREET.
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now? - 08/19/13 02:53 AM

Might want to read a bit further down before jumping the gun.

Originally Posted By:
Update, 7:05 p.m.: Because the Googling happened at work.

The Suffolk County Police Department released a statement this evening that answers the great mystery of the day.

Suffolk County Criminal Intelligence Detectives received a tip from a Bay Shore based computer company regarding suspicious computer searches conducted by a recently released employee. The former employee’s computer searches took place on this employee’s workplace computer. On that computer, the employee searched the terms “pressure cooker bombs” and “backpacks.”

After interviewing the company representatives, Suffolk County Police Detectives visited the subject’s home to ask about the suspicious internet searches. The incident was investigated by Suffolk County Police Department’s Criminal Intelligence Detectives and was determined to be non-criminal in nature.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now? - 08/19/13 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: scarfacetm

Excellent point, SFTM.

That it originated from a work computer and the employer tipped off law enforcement seems to have escaped the attention of the originator of this thread. But you have to keep in mind that he's a rabidly anti-American Leftist, so it's no big surprise rolleyes.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now? - 08/19/13 06:56 PM

Hope they are not following my searches, if so there is no telling what the NSA is doing in their cubicles.....haha
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Who wants to google "pressure cooker" now? - 08/20/13 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm

Excellent point, SFTM.

That it originated from a work computer and the employer tipped off law enforcement seems to have escaped the attention of the originator of this thread. But you have to keep in mind that he's a rabidly anti-American Leftist, so it's no big surprise rolleyes.
Doesn't help that the guy doing the searching was looking specifically at "pressure cooker bombs" either.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET