Home

George Zimmerman rescues family

Posted By: jace

George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/22/13 06:46 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-rescue-family-trapped-suv/story?id=19735432
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/22/13 07:36 PM

Well how do you like that? LOL! Short of Zimmerman being in a car accident himself, this just may be the last thing the libs wanted to see. lol
Posted By: carmela

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/22/13 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Well how do you like that? LOL! Short of Zimmerman being in a car accident himself, this just may be the last thing the libs wanted to see. lol

clap clap clap

Ooooh that clapping emoticon is fun. No wonder he gets overused so often.

edit: i should not have referred to the emoticon as a "he". Don't want to be politically incorrect. Is it an "it"?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/22/13 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
edit: i should not have referred to the emoticon as a "he". Don't want to be politically incorrect. Is it an "it"?

It's the emoti-person. You don't want to get Afseneh into a frenzy, now, do you? tongue grin
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 02:10 AM

Very glad for the family that people were there to help them.

As for the rest of the article, it's disgraceful for Zimmerman and his family to be getting death threats. While I may not agree with the jury's verdict, all I ever wanted was for Zimmerman to have his day in court. He did. For people to be so enraged with the verdict that they threaten his life and that of his family, plus some innocent woman who has a similar phone number, borders on insane.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 03:41 AM

shit was probably fucking staged

who gives a fuck he saved some people, he just killed someone a year ago

it was probably staged anyway
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 04:07 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

How do you function? Seriously?
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Crack. Lots of crack.

How many people did Traevon save? Just wondering. Besides his best heroin customer....
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Very glad for the family that people were there to help them.

As for the rest of the article, it's disgraceful for Zimmerman and his family to be getting death threats. While I may not agree with the jury's verdict, all I ever wanted was for Zimmerman to have his day in court. He did. For people to be so enraged with the verdict that they threaten his life and that of his family, plus some innocent woman who has a similar phone number, borders on insane.

See all the race baiting along with outright lies by the media, the destruction of property, the harming of latino people by protesters/criminals, lack of rule of law, see the worthless AG manipulating the law to pursue political targets, the prosecutor hiding evidence/ making false filings before the court/firing whistle blowers, the death threats on every type of social media, the harassment of this poor woman with a similar number.

Regardless of your position on the verdict (I think as a matter of law the jury had no choice) the behavior of the Trayvon group: from the media, to the political prosecutors to the protesters has been nothing short of disgusting.
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 04:24 AM

Good for Zimmeramn. The man is a mensch. Anyone who protects his community is alright in my book, especially one that had a history of break ins and burglaries done by african americans.

I am not politcialy correct, and I am not going to placate politically correct people.
Traevon was a punk, a punk thug who was in love with the gangsta life; hence the twitter handle "no limit nigga". Hence hte possession of burglary tools. Hence the picture of a 40 cal on his phone. Hence the history of violence towards school employees. Hence the multiple suspensions. Hence the gang tatoos. Shall I go on?

Would the african american community have cared if Traevon got killed by a black guy; as happens nightly in great cities like Detroit, Chicago, New York etc.
Why do they care now? Why is the system all of a sudden broken when a half mexican guy kills a black kid in justifiable self defense?

Its truly a joke. It sickens me, and quite frankly, this whole thing has revealed the ignorance that plagues members of that community.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 04:17 PM

Good for him. If it is true, which I doubt.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/23/13 06:44 PM

Just ignore cook. He can't see past his own blackness on this issue.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/26/13 02:04 PM

It was some kind of set up. I like what the latest juror had to say about him being a murderer who would be judged by God.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/26/13 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
It was some kind of set up. I like what the latest juror had to say about him being a murderer who would be judged by God.

You think the accident rescue was a set up? And you think Zimmerman is guilty of murder? This is why you (like other liberal hacks on this board) have ZERO credibility.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/26/13 11:16 PM

You think the accident rescue was a set up? And you think Zimmerman is guilty of murder? This is why you (like other liberal hacks on this board) have ZERO credibility.

people that live in Utah have no credibility

why the fuck should we listen to some sheep fucking pedophiles?

any why aren't u conservative about polygamy?

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/26/13 11:22 PM

people that live in Utah have no credibility

any why aren't u conservative about polygamy?

If you have nothing constructive to say don't say it at all. It is not proven on any grounds that Zimmerman is a pedophile. He's against polygamy and has stated so before. I am sure that Ivy can speak for himself, however I would take the word of an educated man in Utah over that of some mook from Chicago.
Posted By: SC

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/27/13 12:29 AM

Ewe can't say that on these boards!

Joking aside, feel free to disagree with someone but please don't make a flaming remark against them.
Posted By: SC

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/27/13 12:30 AM

I am sure that Ivy can speak for himself, however I would take the word of an educated man in Utah over that of some mook from Chicago.

No reason for that. Please stop the flaming remarks.
Posted By: Chicago

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/27/13 01:09 AM

Ivy is a very intelligent well educated guy. I like him very much. I think to attack him being Mormon is very racist.

There is no reason to talk about Zimmerman anymore or about Black on Black crime or anything related to it. The case is over. Zimmerman was found not guilty. End of story. It's all over but the shouting. So, Let'em SHOUT.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/28/13 04:14 AM

cookcounty's response is typical of him. He's got no leg to stand on as far as the Zimmerman case goes (and his hometown crime family ain't doing as well as he'd like) so all he really has left is angry outbursts. whistle
Posted By: Camarel

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/28/13 01:21 PM

cookcounty's response is typical of him. He's got no leg to stand on as far as the Zimmerman case goes (and his hometown crime family ain't doing as well as he'd like) so all he really has left is angry outbursts. whistle

How can you say that about someone who gave us this rational and well thought out response?

lol lol
Posted By: Lilo

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/29/13 12:03 PM

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/

Quote:
This was a suspicious story from the beginning.

We have seen news reports of protesters doing thousands of dollars of damage to be wrong. The claims of separate attacks by protesters over the Zimmerman verdict turned out to be false. Now added to the list of false news reports appears to be the story of George Zimmerman heroically rescuing a family of four from a burning SUV.

The initial report was that George Zimmerman was ‘just coincidentally’ driving by after a car accident occurred, that he leaped out of his vehicle, fire extinguisher in hand, to come to the rescue of the family of four trapped inside as the vehicle caught fire, pulling them to safety. That was followed by the claim that the family he rescued had planned a press event to thank George Zimmerman, but that they canceled due to threats from Trayvon Martin supporters.

It appears they may have canceled the event because they did not want to be part of the fraud of making Zimmerman out to be a hero, when that story was not precisely true.

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on its side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero....
Posted By: Chicago

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/29/13 12:50 PM

The Family wants to be left alone. They do not want to be harassed by people. They don't have to post pictures of anything. They are not obligated to do anything. They don't owe anybody anything.
Newsball.com are Trayvon supporters. They are trying to spread non credible propaganda because they are on a mission. They would say anything.
It's all over but the Shouting. This is just more Shouting.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/29/13 05:05 PM

If that story is true, it's quite despicable.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 09:14 AM

@Sicilianbabe

I think everybody smells bullshit in this story

the story didn't last for two minutes because nobody believed it

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 05:18 PM

What a lying scumbag he is.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 05:21 PM

It DOES sound fishy but really wouldn't surprise me that much if it's true.

smile

TIS

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

smile

TIS

Well whatever..........the subject is getting old. Yes the justice system is unfair, the stand your ground law is stupid, and this is a sketchy case, but nothing is going to change. panic

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 07:48 PM

smile

TIS

Well whatever..........the subject is getting old. Yes the justice system is unfair, the stand your ground law is stupid, and this is a sketchy case, but nothing is going to change. panic

Our justice system is flawed but it's the best we got. And in any case the prosecution fucked up the case more than anything else.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 08:11 PM

A few years ago I had to report for jury duty. During the voir dire process, where they ask potential jurors questions, both lawyers asking questions of everyone, dismissing some and keeping others.

One lawyer asked a woman (and it's been a while I don't recall exact wording), "why do you think you're here? For what purpose?" The woman answered "to see that justice is done." Not a bad answer right? Wrong lol The lawyer corrected her by saying she is there to see if the evidence given proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It really made me think about it. ohwell It really isn't necessarily about justice or is it?

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/30/13 11:07 PM

"The lawyer corrected her by saying she is there to see if the evidence given proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It really made me think about it. ohwell It really isn't necessarily about justice or is it?

TIS

TIS, jury trials are a means to justice. In fact, early Americans were so heavily invested in juries as a means to justice that they even amended our Nation's Constitution to insure access to them in civil cases.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 02:27 AM

What a lying scumbag he is.

Oh please, Lilo posts some little blurb - based on his wishful thinking more than anything else - and Zimmerman is a lying scumbag? I realize you guys would like nothing more than for this rescue to be a hoax but it's not. You all need to get over the fact that Zimmerman wasn't the "racist, child-stalking murderer" you think he was. Nor was Treyvon the innocent angel martyr you think he was. Boo hoo. Get over it.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 03:01 PM

I have to play Devil's Advocate here. I don't think anyone would be THAT stupid, as to fake something like this so quickly after the acquittal. Even the sleaziest New York public relations firm would have the common sense to wait a few months.

It's over. Blame the prosecution if you want. Had they charged him with manslaughter right off the bat they might have gotten a conviction. But adding it at the 11th hour just didn't seem fair, and the jury knew it. They fucked up and charged him with murder. End of story.

Oh, and as an aside, I just love how some sectarian liberals are applauding the juror's remark about God catching up to Zimmerman. These are the very same people who go batshit at the very thought of God being mentioned in public schools. But when a poor minority is killed, they get to invoke a deity. Hypocrisy, much? rolleyes.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 04:17 PM

A few years ago I had to report for jury duty. During the voir dire process, where they ask potential jurors questions, both lawyers asking questions of everyone, dismissing some and keeping others.

One lawyer asked a woman (and it's been a while I don't recall exact wording), "why do you think you're here? For what purpose?" The woman answered "to see that justice is done." Not a bad answer right? Wrong lol The lawyer corrected her by saying she is there to see if the evidence given proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It really made me think about it. ohwell It really isn't necessarily about justice or is it?

TIS

It is about justice ultimately, however to get to "justice" rules of evidence must be followed, and burdens of proof must be met by evidence that supports the burden of proof. Obvioously the lawyer you encountered had a case which required the jurors to follow the cout's instructions about "reasonable doubt" and was leery of a juror who he may have perceived as too emotional.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I have to play Devil's Advocate here. I don't think anyone would be THAT stupid, as to fake something like this so quickly after the acquittal. Even the sleaziest New York public relations firm would have the common sense to wait a few months.

Oh, and as an aside, I just love how some sectarian liberals are applauding the juror's remark about God catching up to Zimmerman. These are the very same people who go batshit at the very thought of God being mentioned in public schools. But when a poor minority is killed, they get to invoke a deity. Hypocrisy, much? rolleyes.

PB you surprise me. It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle. And as far as this being worse than anything a sleazy N.Y. PR firm could pull off, I give you Anthony Wiener.

As for the "God" thing, I do not see anyone invoking a deity over the death of Martin other than quoting a juror.

Now take a deeeeep breath. whistle
Posted By: olivant

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 06:14 PM

It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle.

What is the source of this information?

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 06:19 PM

I don't have to, DT. This isn't something worth getting worked up about. I honestly don't give a fuck. The people have spoken and everyone has to live with the verdict.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 07:00 PM

Amen to that PB
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 10:04 PM

Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding in Texas on sunday and he informed the cop he had a gun in his glovebox. Not sure if it was loaded or not but i have a feeling it most likely was.

Story and video on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/
Posted By: Camarel

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 10:17 PM

[b][/b]
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding in Texas on sunday and he informed the cop he had a gun in his glovebox. Not sure if it was loaded or not but i have a feeling it most likely was.

Story and video on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/

He deserves a punishment for speeding. I don't understand why the gun was even mentioned though confused ? As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
[b][/b]

Story and video on TMZ

He deserves a punishment for speeding. I don't understand why the gun was even mentioned though confused ? As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

The cop didn't even give him a ticket for speeding just a warning. Then the cop told him to have a safe trip.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Excellent point. Though stating the obvious, in defense of Zimmerman, is hardly playing devil's advocate.

PB you surprise me. It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle. And as far as this being worse than anything a sleazy N.Y. PR firm could pull off, I give you Anthony Wiener.

As for the "God" thing, I do not see anyone invoking a deity over the death of Martin other than quoting a juror.

No, you wish it was set up.

Once again, this case (and it's aftermath) is showing what liberal stooges guys like you, Lilo, XDCX, and several others are. On this, like other issues, you had no interest in objectivity. You simply fell in lockstep with your fellow libs in the media from the start. And now that you didn't get the verdict you wanted, you're hoping...praying...big bad Zimmerman will be brought to "justice" some other way.

The cop didn't even give him a ticket for speeding just a warning. Then the cop told him to have a safe trip.

Considering the threats against him and his family, him having a gun and speeding are both understandable. I'm surprised he's venturing out at all so soon.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 10:55 PM

As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

it differs a real lot state by state. as far as traveling with a loaded weapon in your vehicle, some states will require a concealed carry license for that, while others will not. here in nj, a ccw permit is required, which is impossible to get unless you are a cop or a member of the political elite. we must transport our weapons unloaded at all times, but thats surely not the case in texas, a state that actually allows people to exercise the right of self reliance.

as for the same few people jumping at the bit to frame this as fake, i still have yet to see anything even remotely resembling evidence that thats the case. get over it, the jury made the right call, but feel free to keep grasping at straws, it makes you people look dumber by the day!
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 07/31/13 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

it differs a real lot state by state. as far as traveling with a loaded weapon in your vehicle, some states will require a concealed carry license for that, while others will not. here in nj, a ccw permit is required, which is impossible to get unless you are a cop or a member of the political elite. we must transport our weapons unloaded at all times, but thats surely not the case in texas, a state that actually allows people to exercise the right of self reliance.

as for the same few people jumping at the bit to frame this as fake, i still have yet to see anything even remotely resembling evidence that thats the case. get over it, the jury made the right call, but feel free to keep grasping at straws, it makes you people look dumber by the day!
ya the gun laws in new jersey r ridicoulos, i knew someone who got a citation for having a loaded air soft rifle in their car. I got a relative whos a cop and even he has to go months of bs to get it.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 08/01/13 03:29 PM

Georgie boy got pulled over for speeding in Texas, and it turns out he was packing heat in his glove compartment. This guy is another O.J. Simpson. Its just a matter of time that he is going to run afoul of the law and wind up in prison.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family - 08/01/13 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant

It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle.

What is the source of this information?

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET