Home

Prank calls

Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Prank calls - 05/02/13 02:38 PM

This is so funny! A 8 year old Irish kid wants to blow up her school. Humm...She´s got a bright future though...as a comedian!

Here´s another funny one

And here´s a prank with a little bit of a Bart Simpson touch

lol So funny...
Posted By: azguy

Re: Prank calls - 05/02/13 02:43 PM

and this is real life crime, how ??
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Prank calls - 05/02/13 02:46 PM

I wonder how, too.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Prank calls - 05/02/13 02:50 PM

Sorry! I was supposed to post this in the General Discussion section. Please mods, can you move this thread over there? I think I´m drunk!

sick
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Prank calls - 05/02/13 05:19 PM

i though those were all pretty funny. the pizza one was my favorite, i wonder if his name is begby? lol
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Prank calls - 05/10/13 12:03 AM

i luv prank calls
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Prank calls - 05/10/13 12:28 AM

Do you do liver lol
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Prank calls - 05/10/13 02:35 AM

MOARRR PRANKS!

This one made me laugh so loud XD
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Prank calls - 05/14/13 03:50 PM

Is your refrigerator running?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Prank calls - 05/14/13 04:08 PM

I think we've all done crank calls at some time or another. Nowadays with caller ID, I wouldn't dare make crank calls. lol

TIS

Re: Prank calls - 05/15/13 02:32 PM

When I was a kid the worst one I ever made was as follows: My voice had not changed, and I called the mother of a 5 year old (whose older brother was my age --11) snd pretended to be the mother of one of the little kid's friends. I invited him to come to a birthday party the following saturday. The little kid showed up all dressed, with a present, etc., and NO PARTY. Somehow I got caught. Spend a month in my roomas punishment and my ass still hurts from the spanking!
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Prank calls - 05/16/13 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
When I was a kid the worst one I ever made was as follows: My voice had not changed, and I called the mother of a 5 year old (whose older brother was my age --11) snd pretended to be the mother of one of the little kid's friends. I invited him to come to a birthday party the following saturday. The little kid showed up all dressed, with a present, etc., and NO PARTY. Somehow I got caught. Spend a month in my roomas punishment and my ass still hurts from the spanking!

That explains a lot. panic panic panic

Re: Prank calls - 05/16/13 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

It doesn't explain why you call yourself DICKNOSE.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Prank calls - 05/16/13 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

It doesn't explain why you call yourself DICKNOSE.

Geez I doubt your really a lawyer. Maybe a paralegal if at best.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET