Home

What would you do?

Posted By: Fame

What would you do? - 04/07/13 09:32 PM

So, what would you do?

It looks like mostly women try to stop the murder...and it sure doesn't get any better than flowers lady.

But what does one suppose to do in this case? are we supposed to risk our lives to stop an ongoing murder of one guy strangling the other?

If it was a woman getting killed or a child, then certainly more people would've helped, but I think the fact that you have 2 guys will not motivate many to physically try and stop it.

I think most will call for help, tho by the time police gets there it would be too late for the victim.

And how do you know for sure that it isn't the good guy trying to kill the bad guy? you may never know what happened before the doors opened. Maybe the victim managed to turn things around and you just caught him at that moment.

Also, how do you know they're both aren't criminals fighting over money or something? would you risk your life then?

Too many questions. I truly can't tell you how I would act. Maybe this thread will help a little.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: What would you do? - 04/07/13 10:03 PM

I would like to think that i would help the person in this situation, but i now really sure i to be honest..
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: What would you do? - 04/08/13 05:02 AM

I really liked that dude with the fire extinguisher. lol
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: What would you do? - 04/08/13 06:43 AM

Like the one guy, I'd take a quick picture for when I'm dragged into court. And then Instagram/Facebook the shit out of it \\\\\ I mean, it depends if I'm alone or not. If there were other people around, I'd have one call the cops, and with the others I'd encourage them to help me hold them both and have the cops and courts figure it out.

If I was alone, I have no idea. Too many questions to process that quickly, tho -- more than I would've thought of in that moment, btw. Kudos, Fame!
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: What would you do? - 04/08/13 10:22 AM

I don't know how I would react, probably try to stop the guy.

People who are not used to violence don't know how to react, they get confused, some think it's better for themselves to get out of the place because they'll be hurt themselves, others randomly attack the guy trying to help.
A policeman or some boxer would of course break the fight up, because they got big self confidence and are taught not to be afraid.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: What would you do? - 04/08/13 03:15 PM

I saw this a while back on tv. Really it's kind of a cruel joke no? uhwhat I can't imagine doing "nothing" though. Yet, picture a gun in your face? I guess it depends. They guy using the fire extinguisher was a quick thinker. It's hard to tell but at minimum I'd call the police. Or if I had the opportunity or felt safe enough I might try kicking the hell out of the perp enough for the victim to get away. Then again, you NEVER know until you are in the situation.

TIS
Posted By: Danito

Re: What would you do? - 04/08/13 05:44 PM

Are the reactions real? I mean, he could have used the fire extinguisher in a much more harmful way. What if someone draws a knife or a gun?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET