Home

Election 2016 Canidate Predictions

Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/22/13 03:07 PM

Any takers on who will represent each party?
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/22/13 03:30 PM

Sarah Palin lol
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/22/13 09:01 PM

She came off ridiculously vapid at her recent appearance at the CPA...whatever it was. When you're too loony tunes for FOX News, something's not going right.
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/22/13 09:08 PM

Rubio rep and hill Clinton democrat but I should be living in Germany by that time or before.
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/22/13 09:11 PM

By that time the US national debt will be 22 trillion. Their is a real possibility of a total economic collapse on or before that time.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/22/13 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: RichieAnimal
By that time the US national debt will be 22 trillion. Their is a real possibility of a total economic collapse on or before that time.

That'll happen when the Rapture finally happens.

As for 2016, I guess Hillary is the favorite for the Democrats. Which is hilarious considering usually its the incumbent VP's nomination to lose, and nobody is giving Joe Biden a chance. Then again, if a black dude with a funny name and thin political career could beat her, I guess Delaware's finest can too.

As for the right wing, Christie? Rubio? Paul? Those 3 come to mind for me. Of that bunch, I consider Christie to be one cadidate the Dems should be terrified of. And no, endless jokes about his weight won't hurt him at all. He's fast on his feet (and not just at the buffet) and actually can be kinda likeable outside of being a CPAC robot which is only popular at...CPAC.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/23/13 02:27 AM

While I don't particularly like many of Christie's policies and consider him to be a big blowhard at times, he did gain my admiration in his handling of the Sandy crisis. His state was devastated and he was everywhere, comforting, hugging people, walking in neighborhoods. However, he's a bit too "tri-state" for a national race, IMO.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/23/13 02:07 PM

I did read something in one of our papers about Christie being a future power house in US politics.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/23/13 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
I did read something in one of our papers about Christie being a future power house in US politics.

He's growing on me, Yogi. The way he handled Sandy showed me a lot. Especially the way he was willing to put partisan policies aside in the name of rebuilding his state.

He has definite appeal across his own party's lines, which is more that I can say for my own Governor, Lord Fuckpants. I couldn't stand his father and I can't stand him (which kinda debunks the theory that people will always vote for "their own kind").

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/23/13 02:15 PM

Lord Fuckpants??? Sounds like he should be over here in the House of Lords, sleeping all day and rodgering the staff all night!!!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/23/13 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Lord Fuckpants??? Sounds like he should be over here in the House of Lords, sleeping all day and rodgering the staff all night!!!

That Tony Blair could use a god rodgering. Right up the old dump chute, Yogs.

Re: Election 2016 Canidate Predictions - 03/23/13 02:23 PM

Tony Blair?? What a dick....and i voted for the fucker!!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET