Home

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Posted By: NickyEyes1

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/17/13 10:05 PM

Happy St. Patrick's day to all the fellow Irish on the bb grin
Enjoy Irish music and corned beef and cabbage!

Posted By: Camarel

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/17/13 10:56 PM

Happy St. Patrick's day! cool
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/17/13 11:08 PM

Tommy smyth is an Irish football announcer. He also announces saint Patrick's parade in NYC on channe 4 for the last 17 years.

He cracks me up he not only knows everyone who marches in the parade every year. He knows the spectators watching the parade on the street.

Happy St. Paddy days to all the Irish and to the honorary Irish.

Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 01:22 AM

Since I'm a New England mick I may as well post on this thread lol happy st patty's day everyone! Drink lots of beer and may the luck o' the Irish be with ya laddies
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 08:13 AM

Happy St Patricks day to all the Micks out there. wink
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 04:12 PM

Any hangovers today? tongue
Posted By: klydon1

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Any hangovers today? tongue

Not me. I was good. I drove to Wilkes-Barre where my oldest and I attended the Pittston Friendly Sons of St. Patrick dinner because my brother-in-law, who has coached eighth grade basketball for 28 years was honored as man of the year. Also dining with us was another, who was honored for charitable services in the area, former MLB all-star pitcher Andy Ashby. Because I had a long drive back home, Ilimited myself to three beers early in the evening during the cocktail hour. I also got to reacquaint with some old friends, whom I hadn't expected to see last night. Overall, it was a great night of fellowship and laughter.

I have attended the Lackawanna County dinner in the past, which is one of the largest Friendly Sons' dinner in the nation, but had to miss it Saturday night. I was especially sorry since my cousin, Geoff, was toastmaster.

I felt the need to celebrate this year as I became a recent member of our local Ancient Order of Hibernians.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 05:06 PM

KLY you Irish?

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
KLY you Irish?

You bet your sweet ass. smile
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
KLY you Irish?

You'd be gulping up that green beer had "O'Malley" became Pope no? wink Hey, he was in the running they say.

A belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my Irish friends. Back in my young days, I'd go to the clubs that served green beer. It's been a long time. smile

TIS
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
KLY you Irish?

I hope your referring to your secretary
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 06:28 PM

I get the usual when I walk into my local Irish pub: Ah, here comes County Kill Guinea whistle.

But all kidding aside, Throggs Neck probably has even more Irish than Italians. I drink with you bums all the time, and I love you guys lol.

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/18/13 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I get the usual when I walk into my local Irish pub: Ah, here comes County Kill Guinea whistle.

lol That's a new one. The Polish priest, who gave the benediction last night, claimed to be from County Kill-bassi.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! - 03/19/13 09:08 AM

Everyone is Irish on 17th March.

Although i saw that the Penguins didn't read the script Klyd, beating the Bruins!!!! wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET