Home

damn eagles!

Posted By: Five_Felonies

damn eagles! - 12/19/12 04:41 PM

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 04:48 PM

Holy shit! Was that kid harmed?

Anyway, if that's my kid (or any kid in my view, for that matter), and I run over and beat that eagle to death with a baseball bat, am I looking at Federal charges? Just curious.

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Holy shit! Was that kid harmed?

Anyway, if that's my kid (or any kid in my view, for that matter), and I run over and beat that eagle to death with a baseball bat, am I looking at Federal charges? Just curious.
it appears the kid only suffered a good bump when the eagle dropped him. it was probably a good thing he was dressed in a heavy winter coat, otherwise the talons might have caused some pretty serious lacerations. better make sure you have a baseball bat, some of those birds can have wingspans of over 8 feet! there are plenty of youtube videos of those things being used to hunt and kill wolves in mongolia, pretty serious birds!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 05:03 PM

Yeah, birds give me the creeps. They're the last dinosaurs.

At the end of one of the "Jurassic Park" movies, you just see birds flying away. I always took that as an "I'll be back!" lol
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 07:10 PM

I wish for an eagle like that so he can do me a favour and snatch my girlfriend and take her far far away!!!

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 08:11 PM

looks like the video is a fake...

http://blogue.centrenad.com/2012/12/19/c...-eagle/?lang=en
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 08:29 PM

Damn it!!!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: damn eagles! - 12/19/12 11:01 PM

Even if it is a fake, it could happen. Some eagle species are large, powerful and nasty. They take baby goats off of cliffsides, and other small mammals. Very believable that they could take a child. Poodles? Oh yeah.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET