Home

A quick Hello

Posted By: Ricky1319

A quick Hello - 11/11/12 09:22 AM

Wow!!! I was recently watching a doc called Crime Inc and i had never heard of it so i was googling it and it brought me to these forums..I am sad i didnt find them sooner. I love anything organized crime. Mainly the families in NYC and Chicago. My fav movie is Goodfellas and the Westies and Wiseguy are my favorite books. Currently reading Paddy Whacked and i love it. But yea im excited to be here and just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to talking some crime with ya. If ya have any questions feel free to ask.

Ricky
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: A quick Hello - 11/11/12 02:43 PM

Hello there.. looking forward to your contributions on this great board..
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: A quick Hello - 11/11/12 04:21 PM

Welcome aboard smile
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: A quick Hello - 11/11/12 05:18 PM

Welcome Ricky! Nice to have you aboard. "Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home." wink

TIS
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: A quick Hello - 11/11/12 09:15 PM

Welcome, Ricky. You can make another post, you know whistle.

Re: A quick Hello - 11/12/12 06:13 AM

LOL thanks for the welcomes..I was trying to go to sleep last night until i found the rare pictures. Kept me up like 2-3 hrs longer
Posted By: Mignon

Re: A quick Hello - 11/12/12 06:37 AM

Welcome Ricky my fellow Ohioian.

Re: A quick Hello - 11/12/12 11:50 PM

Thank you Mignon..What part of Ohio?
Posted By: Mignon

Re: A quick Hello - 11/13/12 01:26 AM

I live in Salem, Ohio that's near Youngstown.

Re: A quick Hello - 11/13/12 02:01 AM

Ah very cool, i drove out to Youngstown a few times at my last job.Worked at a rent to own place..Youngstown was a big mob place back in the day..Nice to meet ya..Im in Akron so not too far
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: A quick Hello - 11/13/12 07:46 AM

Hi Ricky, and Welcome to the Boards!

Like TIS (The Italian Stallionette) said - and like I was going to, "Stroll around the grounds..." wink

I think it's safe to say that we've got something for everyone; whether your interests are mob movies, real-life organized crime, books (fiction or non-fiction) or the many off-topic forums.

Enjoy!

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET