Home

How to develop, biceps.

Posted By: Devynd

How to develop, biceps. - 10/19/12 05:09 AM

Well i am 26 years old guy my weight is 66 kg, height is 178 cm, chest is approximately good, but the problem is my biceps are very thin so i cannot, wear t-shirts my friend some time tease me to calling me Sweet boy. So any advise, by which i can develop my biceps.So please share here.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/24/12 05:07 PM

The most effective way to develop biceps is "curls." Put the appropriate amount of weight plates on a bar ~1.5 - 2 meters long. Grasp the bar with your palms outward and your elbows at your sides. Lift the bar to waist level. Then "curl" the bar by pivoting at your elbows, bringing the bar under your chin. Release to waist level and repeat. You should select an overall weight that allows you to repeat at least 20 curls without debilitating pain, and to rest for a minute between each "set" of 20 curls.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/24/12 07:31 PM

Ezi-curl bar that's what you need, don't forget triceps though, if you want big arms they are 2/3 of the arm.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/25/12 01:35 AM

Sometimes its genetic. I don't have big biceps, never did. But I have killer triceps. Just the way it is. But in high school I tied the record for pull-ups, which require bicep strength and I had the record for dips on the parallel bar, which require tricep strength. So in the words of Fernando, "it is better to look mah-vel-us than to be mah-vel-us."....for you.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/25/12 02:07 PM

I have humongous testicles but it's got nothing to do with working out, was just born like that..... smile
Posted By: klydon1

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/25/12 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
I have humongous testicles but it's got nothing to do with working out, was just born like that..... smile

You too?!! lol
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/25/12 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1

You too?!! lol

Must be a Scottish/Irish thing????

Gaelic goolies?? tongue
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/25/12 03:17 PM

What about the Irish curse??
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 10/25/12 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
What about the Irish curse??

That only applies to the wiener.
Posted By: southend

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/08/13 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Devynd
Well i am 26 years old guy my weight is 66 kg, height is 178 cm, chest is approximately good, but the problem is my biceps are very thin so i cannot, wear t-shirts my friend some time tease me to calling me Sweet boy. So any advise, by which i can develop my biceps.So please share here.

Try hitting your biceps twice a week with enough recovery time in between, like monday and then again on friday. Make sure you eat plenty of food and drink plenty of water it helps heal the soreness. I'd reccommend you take have a day where you do high reps and a day for heavy weight and lower reps. here's a routine you could take ideas from or follow this one:

Day ONE:
Standing Barbell curl - 4 sets/12-15
Single arm Cable curl - 3 sets/12-15
Cambered bar Cable curl - 3 sets/12-15
Dumbell Hammer curl - 3 sets/12-15

Day TWO:
Standing Barbell curl - 3 sets/8-12
Alternating Dumbell curl - 3 sets/8-12
Preacher Curl - 3 sets/8-12
Dumbell Hammer Curl - 3 sets/8-12
Posted By: Viceguy

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 02:06 PM

While we're on it guys, what about diet in overall muscle build-up. 25, 30 years ago drank oceans of Weight-On to gain poundage. Didn't work, pissed it all out. Now I'm into juicing with high calorie concoctions, well, actually started a week ago. Stuff tastes like do do.
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 02:15 PM

The older you get the bigger they get
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 02:22 PM

Get a manual labor job like a garbage man.

stretch out your muscles after you work out. You want to look athletic bulky arms makes you look like a furniture mover not an athlete

You still want quickness bulky upper body muscles slows that quickness down. You don't want that body type if you want to be a soccer player for example
Posted By: olivant

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Viceguy
While we're on it guys, what about diet in overall muscle build-up. 25, 30 years ago drank oceans of Weight-On to gain poundage. Didn't work, pissed it all out. Now I'm into juicing with high calorie concoctions, well, actually started a week ago. Stuff tastes like do do.

Forget about bulking up. Human physiolology does require additional complete proteins when one embarks upon a muscle-building program in order to provide the muscle fibers with building block nutrition. Otherwise, your calorie intake should be just sufficient enough to provide your body with the energy it needs for the additional workload. You have to experiment, but high caloric concoctions are only for convenience and should be avoided.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 05:03 PM

Whats the need to have big biceps in anycase..
Posted By: ht2

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Whats the need to have big biceps in anycase..

It's more impressive when you point the way to the beach.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: How to develop, biceps. - 03/14/13 07:41 PM

Sure..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET