Home

This Really Upsets Me...

Posted By: NickyScarfo

This Really Upsets Me... - 09/03/12 06:32 PM

Iv'e always been fascinated by history, especially World War 2, recently a German house mate moved into our house and we have had a lot of discussions on the history of Nazism and the war. This led me to watch a few documentaries on youtube, on certain Nazi figures, and the War in general. While watching I happened to scroll down onto comments, and I couldn't believe what people are posting. A great deal of people were seemingly in support of fascism and what the Nazi's stood for. A lot of people were talking about how the holocaust was either a good thing or completely over-blown in its casualty figures.
It really was sickening to read what these morons are writing, and were talking about Americans, Brits etc denying the holocaust and saying how Nazism was a good thing. I know you shouldn't pay attention to these morons, but I couldn't believe the amount of comments in support of this.
Outside of the internet, there are also a great deal of people who say the holocaust figures are an exaggeration. I was always informed that 6million Jews were killed, I just can't understand why people would try to deny this today. Also why is there such a nasty under current of Anti-Semitism still from some people? I guarantee you if you watch any video on youtube etc on the war or the holocaust some morons will start spouting hate. This is not "trolling" I don't think, these people really believe in what they say. Its very worrying.
Posted By: SC

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/03/12 06:44 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I know you shouldn't pay attention to these morons, but I couldn't believe the amount of comments in support of this.

Unfortunately one has to pay attention to this mentality. If you don't know the history, you are forced to re-live it. You have to be aware that there are people who think this way (denial of the holocaust).
Posted By: olivant

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/03/12 07:02 PM

Outside of the internet, there are also a great deal of people who say the holocaust figures are an exaggeration. Also why is there such a nasty under current of Anti-Semitism still from some people?

One of the best strategies to deal with such statements and sentiments is to focus their attention on the process that resulted in whatever the number of Holocaust victims was. Direct them to info on the Wannsee Conference. Also direct them to sources that describe the Third Reich's euthanasia policies.

Anti-semitism is born of the same genetics that spawn anti-black, anti-Italian, anti-gay, anti-gender, etc. Remind those morons that they could easily find themselves the victims of a future Wannsee Conference and the policies that it promulgates.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/03/12 10:25 PM

I'm not sure if you're talking about actually debating on YT, but keep in mind the docs themselves make it abundantly clear they weren't just evil, but stupid cranks as well. I've seen a few of the uploaders are on the far-right themselves.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 03:02 AM

Obviously, they are complete morons, but they are frightening. Why? For the same reason that the Klan is still alive and thriving, because some people can only find their own value by hating others.

The simplest way I could put the Holocaust into real-life context was one day when my family was sitting around the table discussing "Schindler's List". I said that my parents and the grandchildren would be immediately sent to the gas chambers IF they survived the cattle car ride. The rest of us would be sent to slave labor until we either dropped dead from exhaustion or were killed to feed the ovens.

Makes it all too terrifyingly real.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy
I'm not sure if you're talking about actually debating on YT, but keep in mind the docs themselves make it abundantly clear they weren't just evil, but stupid cranks as well. I've seen a few of the uploaders are on the far-right themselves.

Yeah this is true, many of the uploaders are far-right people I think. The documentaries themselves do not in any way favour the Nazi party, they are BBC, and History channel documentaries, however a lot of these idiots who watch them comment that they are propaganda against fascism.
Posted By: DeMeo

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:12 PM

The world has become a negative place since the Second World War ended. I believe that the Holocaust did indeed happen, and would never say it didn't. However, I'm not a Jewish supporter, and believe that these mass murders were like a prophecy of how we were going to live after we were born years after the fact.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:37 PM

What exactly is a "jewish supporter"?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

A jockstrap with a Star of David on it. whistle
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

A jockstrap with a Star of David on it. whistle

Thanks. Now I keep seeing the Star of David with 6 circumcised penises (penii?) making up the points.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:52 PM

Oh. orite, learn something new everyday.
Posted By: Melly_Fingers

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:55 PM

You call me a k*ke or say "Hey Jew" - did you forget about Meir Lansky, Bugsy Siegel and the Murder, Inc. crew?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Melly_Fingers
You call me a k*ke or say "Hey Jew" - did you forget about Meir Lansky, Bugsy Siegel and the Murder, Inc. crew?

WTF??? confused

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 05:59 PM

who are they again?
Posted By: Sam_Bowers

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: DeMeo
The world has become a negative place since the Second World War ended.

That is because the wrong side won.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/04/12 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Sam_Bowers

What was the right side?
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 12:44 AM

whats a k*ke?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 12:48 AM

A derogatory term for a Jew.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 12:55 AM

A derogatory term for a Jew.

Racist and flaming comment removed. phatmattress bought himself a one-way ticket out of here
Posted By: carmela

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 01:43 AM

What's up Kev/leroyjones/UncleFester. Still trying, huh?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 01:50 AM

Absolutely. Recall with longing those prior happy days. Sure, there was WWI and the Franco-Prussian War, Chinese Exclusion Act, Jim Crow laws, the Boxer Rebellion (just to cite a few), but overall the world's people were in a cumbaya mood.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 02:30 AM

Huh? Why do you say that?
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 12:28 PM

There will always be haters in this world unfortuneately......

Some folks you just can't reach!!

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Chinese Exclusion Act, Jim Crow laws

America was certainly a much better place back then because of that. Our streets were much safer, our educational system were among the best in the world, our cities did not look like slums out of the 3rd world, our culture was at a much higher level, ect. The quality of life was America has been on a fast track towards collapse and 3rd world status since embracing the poison of "diversity" and "multiculturalim".
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 05:11 PM

America was certainly a much better place back then because of that. Our streets were much safer, our educational system were among the best in the world, our cities did not look like slums out of the 3rd world, our culture was at a much higher level, ect. The quality of life was America has been on a fast track towards collapse and 3rd world status since embracing the poison of "diversity" and "multiculturalim".

And it also explains your inability to abbreviate "et cetera" properly.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 05:35 PM

Oh my God. It's a typo. That just invalidates my whole post.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 05:43 PM

Yeah let's bring back lynchings while were at it! The good old days

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 05:48 PM

Please! In one good week more blacks are killed by each other than the total number of all blacks lynched in 200 years.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 06:01 PM

In one good week more blacks are killed by each other than the total number of all blacks lynched in 200 years.

One good week??

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
There will always be haters in this world unfortuneately......

Some folks you just can't reach!!

I've known a few in my time. No matter how much I try to help them, they just don't want to know. They probably turn me down because they think I'm trying to control them. Thats negative behaviour on their part and turning me down only strengthens that insane outlook.

In the beginning, their hate made me defensive, but over time I've learned to use their negativity and turn it into positivity in making my life stronger and more productive. But when alls said and done, I gotta thank those haters for giving me that push forward. smile

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 07:04 PM

This is not "trolling" I don't think, these people really believe in what they say. Its very worrying.

dont worry they are still youtube warriors who wouldnt say that shit to anyones face. They aint gonna risk it, if they truly believed in it they would risk losing everything for it including their lives for it, but they won't because they dont like retaliation. Like the thing with jim crow and the lynchings it was all protected by the law, so when some good old boys went and lynched some black guy for nothing they could run behind the police and the state and not face any backlash for it. As soon as that protection was gone thats when there balls started to shrink and couldnt just do what they wanted without having to answer for it. Why do you think all these aryan and klan groups have to have their head quarters in compounds in the middle of fucking no where. Thats why none of the comments on youtube should worry you because all it is really is just a bunch of people that wish they were living in the good old days when they could be big bad storm troopers and not actually have to fight anyone.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 07:11 PM

Anders Behring Breivik was one of those brave ones. Not only did he speak his opinion and kill those people, he also spoke out loud in court that he should have killed more.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 07:24 PM

Anders Behring Breivik was one of those brave ones. Not only did he speak his opinion and kill those people, he also spoke out loud in court that he should have killed more.

And you admire that?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 07:25 PM

Absolutely not. But he was upset about something.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 07:28 PM

Nothing brave about killing a bunch of kids in his own country. If he was really brave he would have tried that shit in turkey or saudi arabia but he wouldnt because he knows they would have chopped his head off as soon as they caught him. End of the day he was in soft ass norway where the police probably didnt even beat him up. Even when he was caught he tried to make up some bullshit about their being a knights templar group that was going to fight jihad and take over europe when really he was just some loser doing it by himself.
Posted By: FlemingAve

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 11:14 PM

They should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: FlemingAve
They should have stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they was just asking for trouble.

Unfortunately for the German and Jewish people they weren't to know what the future held. Only Hitler and a select few knew.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 11:23 PM

Unfortunately for the German and Jewish people they weren't to know what the future held. Only Hitler and a select few knew.

It's a quote from the Godfather. Clemenza says it to Michael while he is teaching him about the gun he will use to clip Sollozzo. (I do kind of agree with it, though)

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 11:38 PM

And you admire that?

How can someone that killed 77 people only get 21 years? I read there's a law that he can be detained longer but i think he should of gotten 77 life sentence's. Or better yet they should of put him down that day. 77 innocent mostly young people were slaughtered and this creep gets only 21 or 22 years. I don't get it.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/05/12 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

And you admire that?

How can someone that killed 77 people only get 21 years? I read there's a law that he can be detained longer but i think he should of gotten 77 life sentence's. Or better yet they should of put him down that day. 77 innocent mostly young people were slaughtered and this creep gets only 21 or 22 years. I don't get it.

He got 21 years but he will be "detained" for the rest of his life in jail. NO chance of ever seeing the light of day.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
He got 21 years but he will be "detained" for the rest of his life in jail. NO chance of ever seeing the light of day.

Good to know,thanks. I guess they have a different system over there but when you read 21 years it really makes you wonder. Why not just say he was given a life sentence? Why put a number out there if it's not real?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 12:21 AM

Good to know,thanks. I guess they have a different system over there but when you read 21 years it really makes you wonder. Why not just say he was given a life sentence? Why put a number out there if it's not real?

Dont believe everything you read in the newspapers. Read the international press (BBC, etc) it is much better at reporting these small details.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 01:28 AM

The Norwegian court ruled that Breivik was entitled to "companionship" during his prison term so he wouldn't be overly emotionally stressed. Then again, one of our courts ruled that a prisoner was entitled to a taxpayer-paid sex-change operation to eas his/her mental stress. rolleyes

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 02:05 AM

^^^by "companionship" I am sure they mean a cat? Cats are pretty common over here in American prisons, especially for the hardened convicts. They had an episode on cats and other small pets in prison on "Locked Up" on MSNBC recently.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 09:19 AM

The way I understand it, Breivik will be eligible for parole in 21 years. But I doubt very much he will ever be released.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 02:07 PM

^^^by "companionship" I am sure they mean a cat? Cats are pretty common over here in American prisons, especially for the hardened convicts. They had an episode on cats and other small pets in prison on "Locked Up" on MSNBC recently.

Really? They let you have a pet in some prisons?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

The way I understand it, Breivik will be eligible for parole in 21 years. But I doubt very much he will ever be released.

See this is what i'm talking about. Why the ambiguity? If it's a life sentence why don't they just say it.
Posted By: short841

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 02:18 PM

TBH Germany needed someone like Hitler because they were in an absolute mess and needed a strong leader like Hitler but unfortunately they did not know that he was a maniac

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 04:20 PM

He is only a maniac because his enemies have been the ones writing the history books on him for the last 65+ years.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 04:24 PM

nah hes a maniac because he blew up some buildings and killed a bunch of kids on an island and then smiles about it in court. Hes like that movie theatre shooter except on a larger scale.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 04:35 PM

nah hes a maniac because he blew up some buildings and killed a bunch of kids on an island and then smiles about it in court. Hes like that movie theatre shooter except on a larger scale.

Mental personalities to one side - people today need to feel important and heard, and in some cases will kill others to gain that attention.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 04:43 PM

He is only a maniac because his enemies have been the ones writing the history books on him for the last 65+ years.

shit, i thought you were talking about anders breivik still, sorry about that. Hitler was just an evil fuck who scapegoated jews to get into power.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 06:51 PM

He is only evil because his enemies are the ones that have been writing the history on him over the last 65+ years.

As for the Jews, you don't get kicked out of every country (most more than once) that you have ever inhabited over thousands of years for being innocent.
Posted By: Don Marco

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:13 PM

He is only evil because his enemies are the ones that have been writing the history on him over the last 65+ years.

As for the Jews, you don't get kicked out of every country (most more than once) that you have ever inhabited over thousands of years for being innocent.

Just when you thought you had seen the most ridiculous post ever, along comes another to take its place.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:16 PM

Facts can be ridiculous when they burst your little bubble.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:32 PM

Why have you joined an organized crime forum to talk about Hitler jews and womens rights?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

Why have you joined an organized crime forum to talk about Hitler jews and womens rights?

Looks like a troll.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

Looks like a troll.

Definitely disappointing though he's not even a good troll

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:41 PM

Can trolling be two things?:

1. A person causing trouble by posting certain comments.

2. A person called a troll just because he has a different opinion to others.

Could the word be widely misused? Like the vast majority confusing 'jealous' and 'envious'.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 07:45 PM

Could the word be widely misused? Like the vast majority confusing 'jealous' and 'envious'.

If it is the latter why has he joined an organized crime forum?Why not a forum about ww2 or politics ?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 09:09 PM

3. Being relatively uninformed and/or ignorant, or prejudiced.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 09:30 PM

That fits the description of almost everybody in the world.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 10:36 PM

That fits the description of almost everybody in the world.

But not almost everybody who posts on this Board.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 11:10 PM

Yes

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/06/12 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

See this is what i'm talking about. Why the ambiguity? If it's a life sentence why don't they just say it.

If I remember correctly, they dont technically have a "life sentence" over there just permanent "detainment" We got to remember, the rest of the world doesnt do everything the same way we do.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/07/12 12:53 AM

Yes

The show that I saw, it wasn't like individual guys were allowed to have their own pets. (Maybe some jails do, who knows?) But the documentary I saw, the guys who worked in the kitchen were feeding these cats. I took it the cats were like strays that came in under the fence or something. I think the guards tolerated them because they eat mice.

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/07/12 01:06 AM

Yes

The show that I saw, it wasn't like individual guys were allowed to have their own pets. (Maybe some jails do, who knows?) But the documentary I saw, the guys who worked in the kitchen were feeding these cats. I took it the cats were like strays that came in under the fence or something. I think the guards tolerated them because they eat mice.

Gotcha.

I am talking about stray cats who find their way to the prison or cats who are given to very violent inmates and are allowed to live with the inmate in his cell and the inmate can spend his commissary money on buying cat food if he wants as well. Studies have shown that these felines help reduce rates of violence in inmates and prisons that have them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iUojn2ENLc

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/prison-cuddly-catz-program-pairs-felons-felines-004723194.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvVkAQc2Am8&feature=related
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/08/12 05:15 PM

Can the homosexual inmates have hamsters?

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/08/12 05:21 PM

^^^I dont even want to know...
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: This Really Upsets Me... - 09/08/12 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Can the homosexual inmates have hamsters?

Not if they just had a mole removed... whistle

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET