Home

Il Volo

Posted By: Don Cardi

Il Volo - 03/25/12 02:21 PM

Anyone here know of or ever hear of this group? 3 unbelievably talented young singers! In my opinion they are just awesome.

WOW!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Il Volo - 03/25/12 02:49 PM

DC,

I absolutely loved both. I played them twice and sent to my brother & sister. smile Music my father would have really enjoyed.

Such young boys with such powerful voices. Two beautiful (and favorite) songs.

TIS

Edit: I was so impressed, I went to you tube and found this video which gives a little more info on this trio. My God, those huge voices coming out of such young boys blows me away.

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Il Volo - 03/25/12 05:12 PM

Wow eek.

VERY nice, DC smile.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Il Volo - 03/25/12 06:23 PM

SC and I have talked about how talented they are. I think I saw them for the first time on American Idol, believe it or not. They are incredible.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Il Volo - 03/25/12 06:28 PM

I heard of them or saw a clip somewhere (or perhaps just read a discussion here). I don't remember where though. confused

TIS
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Il Volo - 03/25/12 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
SC and I have talked about how talented they are. I think I saw them for the first time on American Idol, believe it or not. They are incredible.

You talked to my father about their talent? Their talent. lol wink

Yes, they are talented and I believe that you are right about their appearance on American Idol. I don't watch Idol but my wife said the same thing.

From what I read about them they originally competed against each other on what was known as Italy's version of American Idol and I think that Gianluca was the winner. However the producer of this show over on Italian TV felt that none of these boys should have lost the competition and came up with the idea of putting them together to form a new "Three Tenors" to compete together in another competition....eventually becoming known as Il Volo.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Il Volo - 03/26/12 04:28 AM

I only just noticed a few minutes ago that the PBS special Don Cardi posted clips from aired in this area last night. (I didn't catch the TV listing in time to see the show, alas.)

I'm going to keep an eye out for any rebroadcast that may be coming up. These three young men are extremely talented, to say the least!

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET