Home

Anyone Smoke Cigars?

Posted By: MrMorbid

Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/15/12 09:59 AM

I'm really starting to get comfortable with the posts, and members here. So with that being said I was wondering if any of you guys were casual cigar smokers? I've been a cigar smoker since I was 18. As of June its gonna be 13 years since I've started smoking cigars. I average about three or four cigars a week. I used to smoke about three to four in a day, but as cigar prices have gone up, due to the tobacco tax, and what not, I've had to cut down on the habit. I also smoke a hookah from time to time, and a briar tobacco pipe, but cigars are the main staple when it comes to smoking.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/15/12 04:47 PM

I used to have a cigar at Christmas and New Year but haven't for a couple of years, i just smoke roll ups as they are much cheaper than cigarettes..
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/15/12 05:01 PM

I quit smoking 21 years ago. Before that I used to smoke a pipe. But, we went to Bermuda on vacation several times. You can get Cuban cigars in Bermuda. Boy, were they good! I smoked Romeo y Julietas, H. Uppmann, Punch, etc., continuously.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/15/12 05:08 PM

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, but I'll have an occasional cigar at a wedding or something like that. Usually a Dunhill or a Cohiba.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/15/12 05:41 PM

I hate cigars. They give me a sore throat.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/15/12 09:21 PM

I gave them up about 3 years ago. When I did smoke them I really liked "House of Windsor" for an every day puff. On special occasions, like PB, a nice Cohiba was always welcome. As DT stated above, I had to have something to drink while puffing. They dried my mouth and throat out making me very thirsty. Now, after 3 years, I suddenly crave a Macanudo! Thanks a lot, guys! wink

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/16/12 01:25 AM

That's good to see some of you guys were cigar smokers.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/16/12 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, but I'll have an occasional cigar at a wedding or something like that. Usually a Dunhill or a Cohiba.

same with me, never smoked cigs, have occasionally done hookah, smoke cigars on special occasions but with others but not by myself.

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/26/12 02:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

same with me, never smoked cigs, have occasionally done hookah, smoke cigars on special occasions but with others but not by myself.

I like to smoke hookah from time to time as well. I find its a different complexity compared to cigars or cigarettes, when it comes to the way hookahs smoke, the aroma, etc. I also like to smoke a tobacco pipe from time to time as well. But I'm primarily a cigar smoker. I used to average about 5 a day that was a few years ago when I was a security guard, but now I average about 2 or 3 a week. Sometimes not even that.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Anyone Smoke Cigars? - 03/29/12 03:35 AM

I occasionally will smoke a cigar. This past sunday I smoked a Cuban, an Uppman, which is my favorite. My best friend used to work in the Pentagon as Director of the Reserves and it seemed Cuban cigars were as plentiful there as badges.

As luck would have it, his neighbor here in PA is a Cuban American, who makes yearly trips to Cuba, and is allowed to bring back a certain quantity of cigars as long as he doesn't resell them. Because he doesn't smoke, he shares them all with my friend.

I once tried a Bolivar, and it knocked me off my ass.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET