Home

Yahoo Email Problems

Posted By: Snake

Yahoo Email Problems - 02/16/11 06:21 PM

Anyone else having persistent trouble logging into their Yahoo Email accounts, or is moi the only one? panic
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Yahoo Email Problems - 02/16/11 06:57 PM

Hi Snake,

I have Yahoo mail and thus far today I have not had any problems. Every now and then (not lately) I get an error message to try again later. But so far so good. smile

TIS
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Yahoo Email Problems - 02/16/11 07:32 PM

I recently got a Yahoo email, from myself, for online meds or something like that. Of course I never sent it.

Is that that they call a phishing type scam?

Should I cancel that account?
Posted By: Partagas

Re: Yahoo Email Problems - 02/16/11 08:24 PM

I had a problem with my yahoo and hotmail accounts. Did not realize as I utilize my business accounts all the time and seldom use the hotmail and yahoo accounts. I started receiving emails to my business address from my yahoo and hotmail accounts -- then realized that everyone on in my address was receiving tons of (spam) emails from me on those accounts.

Simply had to change my password and the problem was resolved. Also suggested that I change the password every 30-45 days. So I have a reminder set up to do so. I have problem enough keeping up with all my passwords but I guess it is better than the problem of the spam that was sent from my account.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Yahoo Email Problems - 02/16/11 09:09 PM

No problems with mine.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Yahoo Email Problems - 02/17/11 06:22 PM

Thanks, y'all. Since I use mostly my Droid phone now rather than a computer (save for 30 min. at work), it's probably that. Thanks again for the input!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET