Home

Birthday Boss

Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 07:00 AM

Happy birthday, Geoff!!

This is the big 2-1, isn't it?? Seems like you just finished the teenage years, and now you're looking at your first legal drink(s)! wink

Many happy returns of the day, many thanks for all you have blessed us with here, and best wishes to you on your special day. smile

[And happy birthday to Zia, also - let's hope we see her soon!]
Posted By: SC

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 07:09 AM

And it's TIS' grandson's birthday, too. So, we have the (god)father, the (grand)son and the holy ghost (Zia).

Happy Birthday, our don. This year we party in Toms River.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 07:17 AM

GG's never gonna let it go, after I told her (jokingly) I was 17 a few years ago lol Thank you, doll!

SC always kills me, blasphemy or not wink Thank you, Sir, and let me know when you actually are near TR -- or I can bring some Jersey to you (Jersey Shore marathon on DVD perhaps? lol )
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 10:26 AM

Sending you many blessings for your birthday.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 10:38 AM

Happy Birthday, Godfather! Wait a minute, it's not December 7th?!? Best wishes for a great day, Geoff! smile
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 10:45 AM

Happy birthday. Have a good one.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 03:05 PM

Happy Birthday JG! Hugs & kisses!

And a happy birthday to Zia and TIS's grandson as well.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 03:51 PM

Geoff,

I hope your day is filled with good health, fun, laughter, and lots and lots of presents. grin If I were in or around TR I'd buy you a drink or two.

Afs, thank's for my grandson's good wishes too. Remember when we were little and got so excited for birthdays? My little GS Evan called me last night to tell me he put my present by his bedroom door to be the first to open. smile My heart just melts. Remember THAT kind of innocent excitement?
Now I say, "Damn it, another year bites the dust." lol

Best to Zia too if she's around.

TIS
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 04:21 PM

Real Dons don't wear shorts and they don't watch Jersery Shore. But I'll do my best Snookie....I'll fall into a trash can.

Hope you have a great day.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 04:53 PM

JG, hope you have a WONDERFUL day. Happy, happy birthday!

And a wonderful one to Zia and Evan as well. Hope everybody has a great day. TIS, I love those days when you wore those little hats, had balloons and a cartoon character cake. I know that Geoff's party is going to be like that, and I hope Evan has one, too!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 05:02 PM

Happy Birthday Geoff, have a good one..
Posted By: Partagas

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 06:16 PM

HBD
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 06:32 PM

Happy Birthday

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 06:33 PM

Thanks, everyone! Best to Evan and Zia as well!
Posted By: Ice

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
TIS, I love those days when you wore those little hats, had balloons and a cartoon character cake. I know that Geoff's party is going to be like that,

Last year it was the Hello Kitty confectionary and Hannah Montana party ware. I wonder what the ole guy will go with this year. tongue

But seriously...Happy birthday everyone!!!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 09:06 PM

Don Geoff,

.......HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Ice
Last year it was the Hello Kitty confectionary and Hannah Montana party ware. I wonder what the ole guy will go with this year. tongue

Everything's about the Bieb right now! I even got my hair done this morning! blush lol
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/06/11 09:38 PM

Here Geoff...for you. It's gotta be good. I got the recipe from Connie. lol

TIS

Posted By: Mignon

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Don Geoff,

.......HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

Boy that card looks familiar.
Posted By: Lovecraft

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 01:35 AM

Happy birthday sir!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 02:18 AM

Happy Birthday Godfather. I drew this portrait of you in your college days...daze,, from memory.

Also, Stracci was singing Happy Birthday to you before Clemenza shut him up.

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 02:50 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Ice

Everything's about the Bieb right now! I even got my hair done this morning! blush lol

Here you go, Geoff! Just for you!

Posted By: klydon1

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 06:49 AM

Happy Birthday, Geoff!
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 09:46 AM

And may your first child be a masc... oops, wrong thread. blush

Sorry I missed the festivities - hope you celebrated in grand style! (Except for the Bieber haircut, that is.)

Signor V.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:10 PM

Belated birthday wishes Geoff. Hope you had a great day cool
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:24 PM

I played your birthday yesterday, day and night #106, here in New York. I even played #045, because you're 45, right? I figured if I hit, I'd take you out for some Five Guys and Lipitor.

Thanks for nuthin tongue.

But I hope you had a good one anyway grin.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Afs, thank's for my grandson's good wishes too. Remember when we were little and got so excited for birthdays? My little GS Evan called me last night to tell me he put my present by his bedroom door to be the first to open. smile My heart just melts. Remember THAT kind of innocent excitement?
Now I say, "Damn it, another year bites the dust." lol

What a cutie pie! smile He sounds to be perfectly patient though, I remember once I got my presents early and opened them up, some of them were clothes, and I tried them on like 4 times before I finally put them all back in their boxes. lol
Posted By: SC

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I played your birthday yesterday, day and night #106, here in New York. I even played #045, because you're 45, right? I figured if I hit, I'd take you out for some Five Guys and Lipitor.

Thanks for nuthin tongue.

That's it... you put the kibosh on it yourself. That'd mean you'd have to actually meet someone.

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
That's it... you put the kibosh on it yourself. That'd mean you'd have to actually meet someone.

lol lol

How can I argue with logic?

But in my defense, there hasn't been a GBB affair in like 4 years now. Not that I would have shown up anyway lol.

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
...I'd take you out for some Five Guys and Lipitor.

I turned my brother onto Five Guys a few months ago. He called me up yesterday saying fuggedboutit after trying Shake Shack over by Port Authority. Could it really be better?? eek

Thanks again, everyone!

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 04:55 PM

Shake Shack is very high end, Geoffy. It's a Danny Meyer joint (the "Union Square Cafe" genius). There are like 3 more opening this year, from what I understand.

In short: It's too good for you tongue tongue lol lol.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 06:18 PM

Happy birthday to our Don...the tribute's in the mail.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Birthday Boss - 01/07/11 11:57 PM

Happy belated birthday Geoff! smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET