Home

klydon's Family

Posted By: SC

klydon's Family - 12/29/10 07:14 AM

Without further ado, here are two great pictures of our klydon's family.

(from left to right:) klyd's sister, klydon, mom and dad, klyd's brother

The red haired beauty behind Grandma is klyd's daughter. His two sons are in the back row on the right ~ wearing the tie and next to him in the striped shirt. The other kids are nieces and nephews.

Great pix of a good looking family. Grandma is a grand lady, and she looks it! Thanks for sharing these, klyd.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 09:12 AM

Great pictures and great looking family Klydon! Thanks for sharing! smile
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 11:07 AM

Nice picture..
Posted By: Mignon

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 01:58 PM

Beautiful family Klyd. Thanks for sharing your family with us.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 03:45 PM

Kly,

What a nice looking family. wink Great pictures to frame and hang on the wall.

Thanks for sharing!

TIS
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 03:55 PM

You have such a beautiful family Klyd!

( so tell me, where did you come from? tongue wink )
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 04:09 PM

Great looking family, KL!

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 04:14 PM

Btw Kly, was that photo taken in your (or someone's) basement? confused It's so homey. I remember growing up and into my adult life, we ALWAYS had the basement fixed up into a family room on one side and a kitchen on the other.

Of course here in California you don't have basements but seeing it is a pleasant reminder of way back when.

TIS
Posted By: Fame

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 06:35 PM

While I'm not the biggest fan of stripe-formal shirts, I have to say your family is one of the prettiest I've seen.

I can't believe klyd, that you once said Kim Kardashian is too pretty. Compared to your family she's ugly betty!

Oh and your brother looks so familiar, only I can't say from where. Does he get that alot? I think he's got that face.

Oh wait....Al Gore!

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 06:36 PM

Fame, how are you doing?

smile

TIS
Posted By: Fame

Re: klydon's Family - 12/29/10 06:48 PM

doing great...seeing you here TIS smile
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: klydon's Family - 12/30/10 01:51 AM

klydon, must be the genes of N'or East PA. Heyna? It looks like you went to the Ack-a-me to buy some fil-um. You trow a great party.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: klydon's Family - 12/30/10 02:01 AM

GORGEOUS family, my dear friend! Having married a redhead, I admit to leaning towards them. Man, is your daughter a stunner! Glad she has those two big handsome brothers to watch out for her!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: klydon's Family - 12/30/10 03:22 AM

Thank you, all, and thank you, SC, for the assist in the post. DC, it's not the first time someone has asked me where I came from. smile And TIS, the pictures were taken at a restaurant just north of Scranton at a surprise 50th anniversary party for Mom and Dad. It had a very nice private dining room for us, and my parents were surprised.

And Fame, I got a chuckle from your comment about my brother looking like Al Gore. I never heard that before, but I'll be sure to tell him.

My grandmother has poor vision and complains of a sore back, but she can still smoke a pack a day as she's done for about 80 years, and she drains manhattans like they were lemonade. She turns 97 in May. Her mind is still sharp, which is unusual in ourfamily as senility in our clan is almost as certain as the sun rising in the East.

My daughter is a fun, bright, energetic kid, who has the world by the tail, and what's best is she doesn't even know it. She is a starting point guard for her middle school team (probably the first in the family history to play that position) and has her dad wrapped around her finger. She's quite a young lady, but is still not afraid to be a little girl too.

My younger boy, who's 15, is the big baseball player. He's hoping to play in college. He discovered girls and got his ears pierced this past year. It surprised me a little,ut what the heck? There are a lot more important things to worry about.

While my wife and I are proud of all three kids, we are particularly proud of my oldest boy, who is a high school senior, accepted at a few colleges with plans to study finance and business administration. Two years ago he began an exercise and diet program to get into better shape for baseball. Well, while he looked great after losing 10 lbs. He ended up losing 80 lbs. in 3 months and was emaciated. We took him to our doctor, who referred him to a respected expert in the field of eating disorders. While my son would have been the last person I'd think of to have an eating disorder, it turned out that his spartan diet prevented his body from making seratonin, which caused depression-type symptoms, which only fueled the eating disorder. He had little interaction with friends, and gave us a scare. Well, he's better than fine now and he has been happier and more confident than ever. He has a lovely girlfriend too.

I have to say, there is nothing you can accomplish in your life that can compare to the feeling of pride and satisfaction that comes with watching your kids succeed at something.

Thanks again, everybody.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: klydon's Family - 12/30/10 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
GORGEOUS family, my dear friend! Having married a redhead, I admit to leaning towards them. Man, is your daughter a stunner! Glad she has those two big handsome brothers to watch out for her!

I now appreciate the beauty of red heads. My wife is northern Italian and her dad had red hair. My Irish dad had red headed sisters, so while neither my wife or I has red hair, there was a decent shot of having a red head. My wife reminds me thatwhen I was holding my daughter when she was born, I remarked after seeing the signsof red hair that one of her brothers will have to take her to her prom. blush Today I find that red heads make a striking appearance.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: klydon's Family - 12/30/10 04:43 AM

Kly, thanks so much for sharing! It's always such a joy for all of us, I think, when we're able to see photos like these. And as everyone has said, you truly have a lovely family. It was nice to read your descriptions of them, as well - helps us to almost "know" them. smile
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: klydon's Family - 12/30/10 03:04 PM

Fabulous pics Klyd.

Great to see your kids doing so well cool
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: klydon's Family - 12/31/10 01:52 AM

Thanks for sharing your family with us, Klyd. smile It's obvious why you're proud. clap
Posted By: Ice

Re: klydon's Family - 01/05/11 03:10 PM

Thanks for updating the family photo, Klyd. Everyone looks great. smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET