MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010

Posted By: Don Cardi

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 04:34 PM

I would just like to take a moment to wish all of the members here a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

May GOD Bless you all!

Posted By: olivant

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 04:42 PM

We will have four of our six kids with us for Christmas. One is in Oregon (who supllies us with a tree every year) and the other is in NY state. But we'll have all four of our grandchildren with us.

We were going to hold Christmas at our daughter's place in the country. However, when the little grandkids found out, they told their parents that they would open only one present each out there - that they would open all of the rest of their presents at our house.

Merry Christmas.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 07:21 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 07:32 PM

I wish everyone Godfather fan on this forum a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Looking forward to more interesting discussions next year. smile

PS. Don't let you're father get shot. Don't sent Fredo with him but a ton of bodyguards. Get Paulie, he's the traitor. wink
Posted By: SC

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
PS. Don't let you're father get shot. Don't sent Fredo with him but a ton of bodyguards.

Who says you can't get good advice on the internet?

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

The other day I was thinking I wish I get to sign off life like Sonny! lol

//

Merry Christmas everyone. smile
Posted By: Ice

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 09:40 PM

I saw on the news about an hour ago that NORAD last spotted the Big Man and his sleigh somewhere over Iran...make sure the little ones are tucked in early tonight as it appears things are right on schedule. whistle

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 09:42 PM

Possibly the greatest Christmas song ever, btw:

Posted By: Mark

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 09:42 PM

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Holidays wish to everyone no matter how you celebrate. God bless you all, enjoy time the with your families and friends and be safe. Buon Natale tutti!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 09:44 PM

Fwiw, I too love that deleted Godfather X-mas scene with Santino, Don Cardi: "Someone's gonna have a very...a very, extra Merry Christmas, alright." wink
Posted By: Mignon

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/24/10 10:49 PM

Merry Christmas to the BB family. I hope yours is filled with love.
Posted By: Lovecraft

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/25/10 01:29 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone here, hope to be more active in the coming year!

P.s. Just got the sopranos box set from my girlfriend for Christmas! Weeeee!
Posted By: XDCX

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/25/10 03:00 AM

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate (and even those who don't...geez, lighten up folks, no need to get all defensive tongue ) I hope everyone has a happy and joyous (and SAFE) holiday season!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/25/10 07:29 AM

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/25/10 04:56 PM

I'm in the midst of Christmas day. First Christmas with grandchildren. We'll be joining them soon. Christmas Eve sang and played guitar with the choir at our church - 18 voices, keyboard, guitar, trumpet, trombone and tenor sax-flute. The spriit of Christmas was in full swing.

Jesus is called the Prince of Peace. If only we could follow the Prince. Let's try. Merry Christmas.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/25/10 08:11 PM

Merry Christmas to all. Mr. Babe's mom had open heart surgery last week, so we'll be spending the day at the hospital with her. Hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. HUGS!
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 01:05 AM

I'll sign off for Xmas as only I could: Beatles & Christmas! Happy Holidays folks.

"Christmas Time (Is Here Again)" - The Beatles Recorded 1967, Released 1995. Covered by Ringo Starr in 1999.
"Happy Xmas (War is Over)" - John Lennon 1971.
"Ding Dong, Ding Dong" - George Harrison 1974.
"Wonderful Christmastime" - Paul McCartney 1979.
"Rudolph the Red-Nose Reggae" - Paul McCartney B-Side, 1979.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Merry Christmas to all. Mr. Babe's mom had open heart surgery last week, so we'll be spending the day at the hospital with her. Hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. HUGS!

I hope she's recovering okay (it's not easy from what I saw my mom go through) but I hope y'all had a good Christmas regardless! xoxo

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 03:45 AM

BTW, I'm wiped out, as I usually am this time of year, if anyone was wondering about my lack of activity here. I need a long nap wink

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
I need a long nap

Not too long.... you have to go out and shovel tomorrow.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 04:13 AM

Man, are we in for some weather! Geoff, considering she's been a smoker for about 60 years, she came through the surgery remarkably well. She's still on oxygen 24/7 and walking very little, but at least she's hanging in there, and we were able to spend Christmas with her, so we're luckier than many.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 05:16 AM

Hope everyone had the best holiday possible. And here's to all of us being here next year.

And, BTW - thankfully, rumors of Sarah Palin picking off Blitzen and Rudolph over Alaska were greatly exaggerated! ("I can see Santa from here!") wink

Signor V.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/26/10 11:25 AM

Merry Christmas to all my BB friends.. smile
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/27/10 12:36 PM

Belated seasons greeetings to everyone in the BB. Had a great Christmas, at home with all the family. Very nice!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/27/10 05:40 PM

And Happy Boxing Day to Yogi and the Brits!

Keep your hands up and protect yurself at all times.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/28/10 04:52 AM

A merry Christmas to all. I had a very nice holiday. Visited family I don't get to see and placed a wreath on my brother's grave on Christmas Eve. I had Christmas dinner with my family - wife, kids, parents and grandmother, and was soon joined by my brother and his family. My grandmother informed us that her cousin in Chicago had recently died....at the age of 110.

A little scare happened a week ago when my sister was involved in a pretty bad car accident on the twelfth. She escaped serious injury after her car hydroplaned on the northeast extension of the PA turnpike from Philly. She was on her way to the Scranton area to attend a memorial mass for my brother on the second anniversary of his death.

I'm thankful for a peaceful Christmas and wish you all a terrific newyear.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/28/10 05:56 AM

klyd, it's hard to believe that it is two years that your brother passed away. Thank God your sister is OK.

Please kiss your grandmother for me.... I love that old lady! cool
Posted By: Frank_Nitti

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/28/10 08:07 PM

I hope all the nice folks here have a great holiday, and the snow doesn't dampen your spirit of the season!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 - 12/29/10 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
klyd, it's hard to believe that it is two years that your brother passed away. Thank God your sister is OK.

Please kiss your grandmother for me.... I love that old lady! cool

It's often difficult for me to imagine so much time has ggone by too. While at his grave, I decided to take a picture of his headstone and stone angel, which my parents arranged to have made. My younger son asked me if he should pose next to it, and I had a good laugh as I thought it would be something my brother would think as hilarious.

I think I have a picture of my family with my grandmother in it. I'll email it to you and let you post it, if you don't mind.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET