Home

Happy Belated Birthday MC

Posted By: Mignon

Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/20/10 04:51 AM

I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was filled with fun love and laughter and those precious Grandbabies of yours.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/20/10 06:48 AM

Happy belated birthday MC.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/20/10 08:59 AM

Happy Birthday
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/20/10 01:37 PM

Happy birthday MC. Enjoy and don't drink all that Glenfiddich wink
Posted By: Mark

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/20/10 02:00 PM

A very great day is wished upon you, MC. Salute'!
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/20/10 02:29 PM

Happy Birthday!!!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/21/10 02:31 AM

Thanks boys and girls. 26 years on this planet and 35 on another planet. Kinda creepy to think I was born in 1949; long before cell phones, computers and even color TV. I've seen a lot of history and didn't know it was going to be history; JFK, RFK, MLK being assasinated; Viet Nam; burning draft cards; the Beatles; and I witnessed the World Trade Center attacks. Crazy shit. I figger I have about 35 more to go. What do you think. Bar-coded chips sewn in our heads?
Posted By: SC

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/21/10 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: MaryCas
26 years on this planet and 35 on another planet. Kinda creepy to think I was born in 1949;

Damn, you're an old fart.

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/21/10 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
26 years on this planet and 35 on another planet. Kinda creepy to think I was born in 1949;

Damn, you're an old fart.

And still stinkin' up the joint.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/21/10 05:11 AM

Ahh, he's just acting.

Happy Belated! Maybe one day we'll clink glasses, being we're only like 45 minutes apart and all!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/22/10 01:34 AM

Don't count on it, JG. MC and I lived 10 minutes apart and never met. Or did we??? Maybe we did and don't know it.

MC, I tried for alliteration, but gave up after "my male musical...", it was beyond my abilities. I've had too little sleep and too much coffee today.

Hope you had a terrific birthday!!!!!!!

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/22/10 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Don't count on it, JG. MC and I lived 10 minutes apart and never met. Or did we??? Maybe we did and don't know it.

MC, I tried for alliteration, but gave up after "my male musical...", it was beyond my abilities. I've had too little sleep and too much coffee today.

Hope you had a terrific birthday!!!!!!!

blush Wow, a kiss from a Sicilian Babe! My first! I think you were at the table next to me at Marcello's; it was a Saturday night, in March, 1998. Your table was loud and we asked the maitre 'd to move us. lol

We all gonna meet at the opening of my Rock Opera, "The Godfather Goes Electric".
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/22/10 03:07 PM

Damn, that was YOU???? If we were too loud, you must have been dining with the German side of the family. tongue
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/22/10 06:44 PM

MC,

I had no idea it was your birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day. smile Oh, and there is something to be said about us old farts. Don't know exactly what, but something. grin

Hope you had a good day my friend.

TIS
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/24/10 03:28 AM

MC, hope your birthday was fantastic. I will be in NEPAon Thanksgiving for a day. Will you be there?
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/24/10 06:06 AM

Happy belated birthday MaryCas. I hope you had a great day. smile

Re: Happy Belated Birthday MC - 11/24/10 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
MC, hope your birthday was fantastic. I will be in NEPAon Thanksgiving for a day. Will you be there?

I will be home for the weekend with the babies. They can't travel yet, so we are still on auxillary baby sitting duties.

Enjoy the Valley. Have a Sabbatini's slice or two for me.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET