Home

Take me to the America, G.I.!

Posted By: Danito

Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/10/10 02:02 PM

Tomorrow I go on a little U.S. vacation tour: Seattle, San Francisco, New York.
Any recommendations (especially for Seattle & S.F.)?
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/10/10 03:22 PM

In those two cities, it is hard to go wrong whatever you do.
Posted By: Partagas

Re: Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/10/10 04:53 PM

In Seattle -- hit Pike Place Market and there are loads of great restaurants in the area. Check out Mt ranier also, Chian Town, etc....
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/10/10 05:23 PM

Danito, you're gonna have a great time. smile

I have never been to Seattle, so can't say, but San Francisco, you'll love. There's a lot of touristy things to see like the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, Lombard St., Fisherman's Wharf, and riding the cable cars a lot of fun as is walking thru Union Square. Oh, lots of nice restaurants too.

NYC, what can I say, that is sensational, one of a kind and a must see; someplace you'll never forget. smile I'd suggest checking tourist sites and get an idea on each city of what you want to see most. Speaking for the two cities anyway, I'm sure you'll find lots to do.

Have a wonderful time. smile

TIS
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/12/10 04:46 PM

Danito, a must for both Seattle and SF are their Chinatowns. One great restaurant after another, and very modestly priced. Pike Market in Seattle is another must.
Are you planning to go to Vancouver, BC? It's even more interesting than Seattle. Vancouver shows what a city could be like if residents actually cared about where they lived.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/12/10 06:45 PM

Danito, I hope you have a great time...don't forget to look up Clarka Gable!
Posted By: Danito

Re: Take me to the America, G.I.! - 06/16/10 06:19 AM

Original geschrieben von: Turnbull
Pike Market in Seattle is another must.

That's where I'm staying right now. I'm a participant of the improv theater festival at the Market Theater which is run by "Unexpected Productions".
I'll give Chinatown a try.
Thank you all.
(I've been to NY several times. Maybe this time I'm going to check out some Godfather places.)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET