Home

Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts..

Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 06/09/10 01:32 AM

Bloody women!!! Give 'er an inch, she thinks she's a ruler!
Aaargh! @$*#*%}/!!!111!!!!

Why the hell am i the one sitting in the dark posting random rants on the old GangsterBB?? Sleeping on that cold couch. That couch is friggin' lumpy as shit! And its her couch! The bed belongs to me!! Ack!

The Scenario:
ME: "Lissen babe, i gotta do some O.T this Sunday, but it'll work out good cuz we got that thing next week."

BABE: "Okay"

ME: Its the early start but i dont think i'll be finished till pretty late..."

ME: "...well obviously i wont be back in time for that thing at your parents house..."

BABE: "..."

ME: "But if you wanna take the Holden & ill take the Corolla (ha) i might just cruise 'round to Bobby's for a few brews & a jam or somethin' after w-"

BABE: "(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted) when you (Expletive Deleted). Is that (Expletive Deleted) going to be there?

ME: "..."

THE TRANSLATION

ME: "Honey could you please pass me my testicles? I think they're in your purse"

BABE: "No"

ME: "Okay Darling. Thank you"

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Sheesh. Sorry about that.
I should just grow a pair, eh?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 06/09/10 02:12 AM

Sounds like you shouldn't have suggested Bobby's for a few brews eh??? Btw, was that "expletive there?" lol

TIS
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 06/09/10 04:39 AM

Sheesh. Don't you know that What Happens at Work* Stays At Work??

*anything that happens during the time that your sig other thinks you're working.

Dummy. wink
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 06/11/10 10:32 AM

Ah. *smacks forehead*
It was the thing at the parents house, i just really was not keen on that shit at all. Her Dads alright, but with her sisters & her mother its like having dinner with 4 clones of my "dinner party" girl. And ol' Joe. Good food but. When her mum cooks. NOt her sister. I hope she doesn't read this.

Oh, my baby girl; voice like an angel & swears like a truck driver.

Those expletive's deleted, they can be the generic f-bombs & c-words in general but she gets pretty creative sometimes. She called me a cock-chafer this one time. No weird story or nothin', just "You Cock-Chafer!"
I laughed. Anything during an argument about money.

Um yeah that last one but...well last time we were ah, on a "break" i dated our drummer for a bit. Well change dated to "had freaky sex with" & for a bit to "for about 3 days" and well yeah. Ahem. Too much, too much. Sorry.

Anyway, the drummer is a girl, just to clarify. Not that there's anything wrong with that. She has a name, of course, but my "other half" doesn't seem to be able to remember it. She refers to her as "that little s**t", which is funny because she's about 4 years younger & about three quarters as tall as Trixie, i mean if anybody's a little anything its her (meaning my gf) It doesn't help that she's hot when she's angry.

Ah, whaddya gonna do? I would have got out along time ago if i didnt love it a bit eh? And Trixie doesn't even play with us any more (surprise surprise)!
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 06/11/10 01:29 PM

Posted By: Rebelchick

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 06/22/10 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Bloody women!!! Give 'er an inch, she thinks she's a ruler!
Aaargh! @$*#*%}/!!!111!!!!

Why the hell am i the one sitting in the dark posting random rants on the old GangsterBB?? Sleeping on that cold couch. That couch is friggin' lumpy as shit! And its her couch! The bed belongs to me!! Ack!

The Scenario:
ME: "Lissen babe, i gotta do some O.T this Sunday, but it'll work out good cuz we got that thing next week."

ME: Its the early start but i dont think i'll be finished till pretty late..."

ME: "...well obviously i wont be back in time for that thing at your parents house..."

BABE: "..."

ME: "But if you wanna take the Holden & ill take the Corolla (ha) i might just cruise 'round to Bobby's for a few brews & a jam or somethin' after w-"

BABE: "(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted) when you (Expletive Deleted). Is that (Expletive Deleted) going to be there?

ME: "..."

THE TRANSLATION

ME: "Honey could you please pass me my testicles? I think they're in your purse"

BABE: "No"

ME: "Okay Darling. Thank you"

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Sheesh. Sorry about that.
I should just grow a pair, eh?

Hi. I'm new here but butting in right away, lol. Sorry for your trouble. Next time leave the suggestion of dropping by your friend's place out of it, lol. wink
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 07/07/10 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Oh, my baby girl; voice like an angel & swears like a truck driver.

They're the best ones mate. She's a keeper, keep her sweet.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. - 07/07/10 12:43 AM

Turi, welcome back!!! How are you? smile

As soon as I opened the BB I saw a half dozen comments with your name. I was laughing even before I opened them. lol You crazy, upsidedown kid you!! wink

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET