Home

My Dad

Posted By: Mignon

My Dad - 04/27/10 02:49 AM

With a broken heart I'm sad to say that my Daddy passed away today. We were going to leave tomorrow to go down to Florida for the memorial service but I come to find out tonight that the F'n bitch I have for a step mother isn't having one. That's ok me and my Brother are going to have one up here.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 05:22 AM

I'm really sorry to hear about this, Mig! Your dad and family were in my thoughts and prayers, and I had hoped for a better result -- but knowing he's out of pain, it shouldn't be as bad when you look back at it down the road. Hang in there, kid, and don't take any of the stepmom's crap!
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 06:31 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about this Mig! frown My heart goes out to you.

Hugs!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 10:55 AM

As someone who lost their father, I know how painful it can be. I'm sorry to hear that you now have to go through that loss as well.

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 10:56 AM

Afs - Thank you so much.

Geoff - Thank you my friend. Please do me a favor next time you do Mafia Wars and you need to put a mob contract out on someone. Put one on a bitch named Edith. And please make her suffer.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 01:10 PM

Sad news, Mig, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. As for your step mother.....I live in Florida. Let me know who she is and where she lives, and I will be pleased to perform a service for you.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 02:40 PM

So sorry to hear this Mig frown

My prayers are with you and your family at this sad time!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 03:54 PM

I'm so sorry, Miggie. Just try not to let your feelings for your stepmother overwhelm the loving memories that you have of your father for the next few days. This time should be about him and reminiscing about the time that you had together. Forget your stepmother. Time will catch up with her. It always does.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 05:05 PM

My condolences, Mig.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: My Dad - 04/27/10 05:54 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss, Mig. Will be thinking of you...

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 02:18 AM

Thanks everybody so much. You all are truly a blessing to me.

PB - You are right I truly believe in what comes around goes around. She will get hers one day.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 02:38 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my deepest condolences.
Posted By: olivant

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 02:40 AM

Mig, don't taint your father's memory with vile thoughts. It saps the soul, body, and mind of the strength one needs to continue with life.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 03:23 AM

My condolences, Miggie-O's. Have an E-Hug from me.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 06:22 AM

Sorry about your loss Mig.
Posted By: Blake

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 06:31 AM

Sorry for your loss Mig. My condolences.

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Mig, don't taint your father's memory with vile thoughts. It saps the soul, body, and mind of the strength one needs to continue with life.

I would never do that Oli.

Thanks again everybody.
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 03:07 PM

I am sorry for your loss, Mig.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 03:41 PM

Mig,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: My Dad - 04/28/10 05:50 PM

Sorry for you loss Mig.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: My Dad - 04/29/10 12:57 AM

Sorry for your loss Mig. Celebrate his life and for making you the person you are. God bless his soul.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: My Dad - 04/29/10 02:15 AM

I am so sorry for your loss, Mig. I don't post on here as much as I used to, but I check in and read posts every day, so I knew about your father's health issues, and he has been in my thoughts. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering.

You can also sign me up for the hit team you are putting together to take out your stepmom!

Take care, Miggie, and hang in there!
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: My Dad - 05/01/10 03:41 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, Miggie. Love and prayers to you and your family.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: My Dad - 05/02/10 12:06 AM

MIG

I was so saddened to learn that your dad has passed away. My sincerest condolences and deepest sympathies! As you know I have not been on the boards that much over the last several months and only learned about his passing a day or two ago. So I apologize for the belated condolences.

I know what you are feeling because I lost both of my parents. It's very hard and is not something that you'll ever get over. As time moves on we begin to deal with it, but I don't think that we ever really get over it.

After some time has passed you may want to begin to focus on the good times that you may have had with dad and keep his spirit alive within your heart by thinking about all of the great times and memories that you may have of him.

When you become sad try to think of something that dad may have said or did in your life that will make you smile or even laugh. I think that by doing that you will eventually ease the hurt that you are feeling right now. Replace that hurt with great and happy memories of dad.

And remember, Santino is always just a phone call or an e-mail away.

Hang in there Mig. May GOD bless both you and your family.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: My Dad - 05/04/10 08:28 PM

Mig,

I, too, have not been on the BB lately, and I just read the sad news. I am truly sorry and you have my deepest sympathy. Sad to say, I've been through this as well and I know something of the pain you must feel.

You are definitely in my prayers.

Signor V.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET