Home

Merry Christmas everyone

Posted By: Just Lou

Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 11:25 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe and happy.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 01:49 PM

Same to you and to all!
Posted By: Mark

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 02:31 PM

Merry Christmas to all! God bless.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 06:02 PM

Merry Christmas, now I'm going back to sleep.
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 06:17 PM

Merry Christmas! smile
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 06:38 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Have a wonderful holiday! smile

TIS
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 07:07 PM

Merry Christmas to all my fellow BB friends.. smile
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/25/09 07:36 PM

Merry Christmas,

Peace on Earth, Good Will toward Men and Women.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/26/09 01:39 AM

Well, the kids and grandkids came over. We handed out the presents, ate, and all had a great time. The weather got alot warmer today, so yesterday's snow and ice melted. It was a really nice time. I gave my wife and one of our daughters a trip to Hawaii in a couple of months. I got shirts and a cd of the Steelers '09 Superbowl game. Not bad.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/26/09 01:53 AM

I just saw this on SNL's A Very Gilly Christmas. I allways liked it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1373/saturday-night-live-christmas-for-the-jews-song
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/26/09 04:56 AM

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a great day with the hubby and my 3 kids and my new Son Frank.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/26/09 03:50 PM

I hope that all who celebrated this great and wonderful day had a fantastic day!

Merry Christmas to all!!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/27/09 03:24 AM

Merry Christmas to all.

I had a wonderful holiday with family. The image from this Christmas that will stay with me is my 4 year old nephew showing my 95 year old grandmother how to play his hand held video game.

My wife and I got my oldest son a 2006 Audi 6 2 weeks ago. He had saved a lot of money to buy the car, and he deserved it. He battled some serious health issues, which I didn't mention on the boards, and worked very hard to earn money. He got his driver's license after Thanksgiving.

The other kids got gifts they wanted, and I gave my wife a necklace.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/27/09 03:40 AM

Klyd, I hope that this Christmas gift to your son means that his health issues are behind him. I'm sure he's been thrilled with this car. That first set of wheels is such an experience!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. We were with my brother and his wife on Christmas Eve and my in-laws yesterday. My daughter's been dating a wonderful young man whose father was raised an Orthodox Jew. While their differences caused some problems with his family at first, things have calmed down. He had Christmas Eve dinner with us and slept over. We got to experience his first Christmas morning with him. He was very excited to find presents under the tree with his name on them. It was truly lovely to share.

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas with those they love.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/27/09 04:00 AM

Kly,

I too hope your son's health problems are now behind him. How thrilled he must be about his car. Don't we all remember that feeling? smile

Of course the greatest gift is getting his good health back. My best wishes to him and to you and your family.

TIS
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/27/09 04:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Klyd, I hope that this Christmas gift to your son means that his health issues are behind him. I'm sure he's been thrilled with this car. That first set of wheels is such an experience!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. We were with my brother and his wife on Christmas Eve and my in-laws yesterday. My daughter's been dating a wonderful young man whose father was raised an Orthodox Jew. While their differences caused some problems with his family at first, things have calmed down. He had Christmas Eve dinner with us and slept over. We got to experience his first Christmas morning with him. He was very excited to find presents under the tree with his name on them. It was truly lovely to share.

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas with those they love.

Very nice, SB. It sounds like your daughter has quite a guy.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/27/09 05:16 AM

SB, I'm so glad your Daughter has a wonderful boyfriend. My new Son-in-Law wants to pay my way to go down to Florida so I can visit my Dad who is not doing well and is in a nursing home now.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Merry Christmas everyone - 12/27/09 12:59 PM

Merry Xmas Everyone!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET