Home

FACEBOOK

Posted By: AppleOnYa

FACEBOOK - 08/23/09 02:49 PM

I just joined Facebook this weekend; a friend has been bugging me about it for months and I finally gave in.

Must say it's worth the effort for the neat pics (party, vacation, etc.) people post but as far as 'Status' goes...who cares if somebody just got home from work, needs sleep, has to get up 8am, etc.

Anyway, still getting used to it, seems like fun long as I don't get TOO caught up in the humdrum aspects. Who knows, might even find a long lost friend/acquaintance!!!

Apple
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/23/09 04:10 PM

Never heard of it. whistle

lol
Posted By: Mignon

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/23/09 04:14 PM

I have facebook as well. What's your name on it? I'm nongim.

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/23/09 04:21 PM

It's not an active group, but you can join/find some GBB people here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8884679203

It's up to you whether you want to post your real names here or not.
Posted By: LaFamiglia

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/23/09 08:27 PM

lol @ "Never heard of it."...Mr.Mafia Wars.lol

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/23/09 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I have facebook as well. What's your name on it? I'm nongim.

Hey there, Mig! I found you...it was a bit tricky though, until I saw that there's a space in there!!

Apple

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/24/09 02:47 AM

Thanks Apple. Looking forward to talking to ya on there and here.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Who knows, might even find a long lost friend/acquaintance!!!

Apple

I found a good friend from high school and she was a neighbor. Haven't talked to her in 20 years. Also found a guy I knew through work many years ago. It's kinda fun, but like you said I'm not interested in who brushed their teeth this morning.
Posted By: SC

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 01:58 AM

I just recently connected with an old friend... it's been about 46 years since we last spoke!

It's a great way to re-connect with people from your past and a fun way to stay in touch with them now.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 02:00 AM

Facebook is evil and I never use it. Ever.

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Longneck

I know.

BTW - I missed the daily Molly update today.

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 02:13 AM

I found out through Facebook a couple days ago that a Uncle I haven't seen in 27 years passed away. I just got back from his wake. I seen a Cousin of mine at the wake I haven't seen since I was 13 years old. Turns out that she lives about a 1/2 hour from me.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 02:49 AM

LN, I can't tell if you're joking? What is evil about it?
Did you have a bad experience? confused

TIS
Posted By: Longneck

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 05:56 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

LN, I can't tell if you're joking? What is evil about it?
Did you have a bad experience? confused

TIS

I am on facebook just about every day. It can consume large amounts of time.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 06:01 AM

I have no time for Facebook. whistle

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou

Right. lol
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/25/09 12:34 PM

I'm on facebook as well about a week ago an old classmate of mine added me as a friend. What blew my mind about this is her and I never spoke to each other during school, heck in fact we hated each others guts. lol
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: FACEBOOK - 08/26/09 02:06 PM

I am on Facebook but only have a few old school pals on there. It's mostly all us lot in there lol
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/02/09 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: The Iceman
I'm on facebook as well about a week ago an old classmate of mine added me as a friend. What blew my mind about this is her and I never spoke to each other during school, heck in fact we hated each others guts. lol
Beware of friend-count boosting. Peeps who you didn't speak to at school - and if you saw them on the street, you'd hardly acknowledge each other - but are quite happy to have you sitting in their 'Friends' list, reading their hourly updates.

It's a big ball of self-serving if not self-conscious identity-forging.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/02/09 09:42 PM

I have around 170 plus friends on FB but mainly school friends and ex/work collegues and my BB friends but only talk to around a dozen or so, and its true Capo theres many on my friends list who i wouldn't acknowlegde if i saw then in the street..

smile

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/03/09 01:50 AM

Is there any particular advantage to 'friend-count boosting'???

Or is it just something people do to try & show off and add superficial meaning to their otherwise empty lives?

(Sort of like when people would post endless, one-line nonsense all over the Gangster BB just to get their 'post-count' up...???) grin

Apple
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/03/09 04:35 AM

I was shocked to see how many "friends" I have on mine (32). I look at Facebook as an online address book. And if I ever want to get in touch with someone that I haven't talked to for a while I have them on my facebook and it's a convenient way to find them.

For example, I have De Niro on my facebook. We don't ever talk on there, but if for some reason he disappeared from the BB, then I have an alternate way of contacting him to see what's up.

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/03/09 04:05 PM

Good point Blib.

P.S. No chance of De Niro vanishing from here though. He is a post monster wink
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/03/09 04:56 PM

I have no Face for Booktime.

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/03/09 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Good point Blib.

P.S. No chance of De Niro vanishing from here though. He is a post monster wink

wink
Posted By: La Dolce Vita

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/21/09 05:42 AM

For those of you I haven't connected with, you can find me on Facebook as Roxanne Wiese.

Im a social butterfly and I like Facebook. You can do as much or as little with it as you want, but it is a great way to share family pictures and plans with others...

Good to be back! smile

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/21/09 05:46 AM

Week 2... still time to get in on Football tongue wink

How 'bout those 9ers!! wink

Awesome to see you here cool

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/21/09 02:55 PM

I am off to meet an old school pal tonight. We re-connected through Facebook. We have not laid eyes on each other for 21 years.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/21/09 03:06 PM

I am off to meet an old school pal tonight. We re-connected through Facebook. We have not laid eyes on each other for 21 years.

I hope she doesn't show up with a 20 year old tongue.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/21/09 03:13 PM

How wonderful! That sounds like fun, Yogi!

Re: FACEBOOK - 09/21/09 03:13 PM

lol lol
Posted By: goombah

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/14/09 02:29 PM

I have a question. I signed up for Facebook over the weekend. I like reconnecting with long-lost friends. Found my next door neighbor from when I was growing up, along with a bunch of gradeschool friends.

One thing I despise is the posting of the random thoughts, etc. I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to turn this feature off. There has to be a settings feature to disable the "What's On Your Mind" feature, right?

I will be very appreciative if anyone can shed some light on this for me.

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/14/09 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah

One thing I despise is the posting of the random thoughts, etc.

Just do what I do, Goombah. I haven't had a random thought in years.

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/14/09 02:40 PM

One thing I despise is the posting of the random thoughts, etc. I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to turn this feature off. There has to be a settings feature to disable the "What's On Your Mind" feature, right?

You don't have the option of hiding someone's "status" and I think that is what you mean by random thoughts.

Just to the right of each posted message there is a place for you to move your mouse pointer. When you hit that magic spot a box marked "Hide" will appear. Click on it and you will get two options (usually). One is to hide all posts made by someone, the other should block particular applications.

You can always "undo" it if you change your mind later.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/14/09 02:43 PM

My daughter and pretty much her whole 6th grade class are on facebook, and my wife frequently monitors to make sure all is well. She noticed that many of the kids post how bored they are. I said if they could turn off the computer for a couple of hours, they'd be surprised by how many interesting things there are to do in the real world.

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/14/09 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

One thing I despise is the posting of the random thoughts, etc.

Just do what I do, Goombah. I haven't had a random thought in years.

Maybe I'm becoming too much like Larry David! lol I really don't give a sh-- about some of the pointless blather people post.

Originally Posted By: SC

Just to the right of each posted message there is a place for you to move your mouse pointer. When you hit that magic spot a box marked "Hide" will appear. Click on it and you will get two options (usually). One is to hide all posts made by someone, the other should block particular applications.

Thanks SC - that was what I was looking for. grin Wonder why it was not part of the settings. ohwell

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/14/09 03:13 PM

Maybe I'm becoming too much like Larry David! lol

"Now that I find that interesting."

Larry to Julia

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 04:41 AM

The saying "I'm bored" has become one of the most annoying phrases to me the past few months. Especially when it comes out of the mouths of adults.

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 04:56 AM

I'm bored of this thread. Cuz I never heard of, let alone use, this thing called MyBook or FaceSpace, or whatever it's called. Ever. tongue

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 11:36 AM

My daughter would be on Facebook the whole time if we let her. Fortuneatley by the time she has finished all her chores she is so weary it is all she can do to get herself up to bed whistle

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I'm bored of this thread. Cuz I never heard of, let alone use, this thing called MyBook or FaceSpace, or whatever it's called. Ever. tongue

And that's a good thing, Geoffy. Because the idea of a fortysomething year old, single man being on Facebook all day is just downright creepy tongue lol.

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And that's a good thing, Geoffy. Because the idea of a fortysomething year old, single man being on Facebook all day is just downright creepy tongue lol.

Absolutely!

So what name are you using on there? tongue

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 04:03 PM

So what name are you using on there? tongue

Polanski

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 04:31 PM

Speaking of FB, I heard two interesting stories about FB posters. Talk about the "new age". Wow.

I wish I had links for the specifics of these stories, but heard them on cable news as a brief side stories.

1. A woman was charged with breaking a restraining order when she "polked" the woman she wasn't to contact on FB. lol

2. A man who was on the run from the law (I think for theft) was in another country bragging about living the good life. Well, some how he made friends with a law officer and got busted. lol

TIS

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 04:37 PM

Oddly enough, TIS, they were both named Polanski.

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Oddly enough, TIS, they were both named Polanski.

Ha ha!!!! Good one. lol

TIS
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: FACEBOOK - 10/15/09 06:22 PM

Yeah right. lollollol
Posted By: Fame

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 03:13 AM

Quick question: is there anyway to keep your friends' list to your eyes only? I know that I can block it from any non-friend user, but is it possible to make it invisible for your friends as well?

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Fame
Quick question: is there anyway to keep your friends' list to your eyes only? I know that I can block it from any non-friend user, but is it possible to make it invisible for your friends as well?

Hmmm, not that I know of. In the Privacy Settings you can specify who can see various things. The choices are:

Everyone
My Network and Friends
Friends of Friends
Only Friends
Customize...

I don't see any option for "Only Myself" which is odd. In "Customize" you can try selecting "None of My Networks" which should get rid of some people from viewing the list, but probably not everyone.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 06:48 PM

Hmmm, not that I know of. In the Privacy Settings you can specify who can see various things. The choices are:

Everyone
My Network and Friends
Friends of Friends
Only Friends
Customize...

I don't see any option for "Only Myself" which is odd. In "Customize" you can try selecting "None of My Networks" which should get rid of some people from viewing the list, but probably not everyone.

There is a way around this to block your friends from viewing your friends by creating a "list" and putting all your friends in it. Then follow what JG posted and when you get to "Customize", you can block the list you created from viewing your friends.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 08:33 PM

Thanx guys cool

I figured they wouldnt give that option too easy. What with Facebook being so popular for all the "how many friends you got and who they are" sort of stuff.

I'm not too fond of that, as you may guess, but it's still a very useful site to get in touch with past friends you havent heard from in years.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 10:18 PM

It's along story, but my daughter blocked someone (an annoying relative) grin on facebook and wants to unblock her. How do you do that?

TIS

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 10:50 PM

I'm not sure because I never blocked anyone, but I believe there might be an option under the privacy settings.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/09/09 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
It's along story, but my daughter blocked someone (an annoying relative) grin on facebook and wants to unblock her. How do you do that?

TIS

Settings > Privacy > Block List

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/10/09 03:38 AM

Thanks Mick. So easy, how could I not know?

wink

TIS

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 04:22 AM

Has anyone played this facebook-game called "Mafia Wars" ?

Did you like it?

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 05:51 AM

Did you like it?

I'll let J G answer this one for both of us. whistle

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 06:58 AM

Did you like it?

I'll let J G answer this one for both of us. whistle

Never heard of it. whistle
Posted By: klydon1

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 03:39 PM

Facebook has been playing a helpful role in a legal case my colleague is handling. This woman (Jane) is suing a municipality, school district, business and athletic association for injuries she allegedly sustained to her neck and back. She has a facebook account, in which she gabs and rambles relentlessly, and accepts anybody as a friend. A female friend of my colleague, who doesn't know Jane, got accepted as a friend, and daily monitors Jane's incessant posting. She has already contradicted herself numerous times over activities she claims she is uncaple of performing.

Jane is going to be embarrassed...as will her husband, who filed a suit for loss of consortium, which will be laughed at as Jane has a habit of talking about her sex life.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 04:45 PM

That's hilarious Kly. lol Let us know how it ends up.

I tell you FB can be a curse OR a help. I read yesterday that some guy's FB posting cleared him of a criminal charge. They said it was an "airtight" alibi. Although I don't know how they can be sure (in any case, not just this) that it actually was HIM posting. Anyway, he got cleared.

TIS

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 05:35 PM

TIS, so if while I rob a bank I can post to Facebook on my phone and I'll get away with it? Cool! grin

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 05:52 PM

My laptop got a virus from Facebook a couple months back.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 06:04 PM

TIS, so if while I rob a bank I can post to Facebook on my phone and I'll get away with it? Cool! grin

I know! I don't know how they can be sure. Here's one of the stories but one other did say it was "airtight". I don't know how they can be so certain someone else didn't post and/or, like you say, he wasn't using his cell phone. Anyway, I wouldn't suggest robbing a bank since all of us BBers are witnesses to this statement. lol

TIS

http://news.aol.com/article/facebook-post-is-young-mans-alibi/763682

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 07:39 PM

My friend called last night saying it happened to her, too, and it sounds pretty bad. Did you have to reformat your computer, Mig? She says no programs will run, not even McAfee. eek

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/13/09 09:02 PM

Come to think of it, my computer virus was not long after I joined Facebook. McAfee sucks as it was completely useless in defending my pc. I switched to AVG.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/15/09 01:41 AM

My friend called last night saying it happened to her, too, and it sounds pretty bad. Did you have to reformat your computer, Mig? She says no programs will run, not even McAfee. eek

Thanx for the link JG.

About the Facebook virus - I've heard about it too from my friends. They say that you get a PM from one of your friends (that friend never sent it tho, it's the virus) and in that PM you are told to visit a page. If you open that link - THAT'S how you get the virus. So basically you just gotta be very careful about clicking links to other websites. If you arent sure about a certain PM, then ask your friend if s/he sent it.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/15/09 07:24 AM

Okay, I confess I've been on Facebook for several months now, but I've created a second account for my "GBB personality." lol So if you wanna add me, I'm Gina Corleone.

Maybe it's silly to have a page only for the people I know here? But there are a few who don't post as much as they used to, that I can hopefully get back in touch with. I just can't quite bring myself to mix the "real life" people with the Internet people...I love both, but it seems like it'd be weird. tongue

I got hooked on the Farkle game awhile back, so maybe I can lure Geoff and the others away from Mob Wars for a bit to play it!

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/15/09 08:09 AM

Umm... you mean Mafia Wars! (as well as Mob Wars, Cafe World, FishVille, YoVille, and whatever else whistle lol wink )
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/15/09 08:32 AM

Well, excuse me!! lol Oh, and Farmville! You cannot forget that one. I know I can't, with all the updates I always see about lost cows and sheep. haha

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/15/09 08:38 AM

I don't play FarmVille (yet) tongue lol
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/15/09 08:13 PM

FarmVille can be really addictive but I stopped playing it because whenever I do something the game takes me to the page where I'm suppose to pay via credit card for some farmville cash and points :S
I think it's some kinda error or a glitch because there are other people complaining from the same thing.

Re: FACEBOOK - 11/16/09 12:45 AM

I'm addicted to the other farming game, FarmTown. Also enjoy Happy Aquarium. I still can't get into Mob Wars of Mafia Wars or whatever they are. I need cute little animations to keep my attention apparently.

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/06/12 10:47 PM

So I'm giving FB one more shot. I've no idea who's who and what's what right now, but I'm there under "Fame Forhood". So feel free to add me (if you want) and save me the trouble of finding you.

Is there still a GBB group there?

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/06/12 11:02 PM

Fame,

Look to the left under "site links". smile

Tis

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/06/12 11:06 PM

I thinks "Groups" are very much outdated nowadays on FB, it's all about having a "Page" they are much better.. I haven't visited a group for a long time..
Posted By: carmela

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/06/12 11:08 PM

I followed the link and looked at the BB group when I first joined here. It's not the liveliest place around, let's just say.

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/07/12 01:18 AM

DE NIRO is right, Groups are pretty much dying off. I think the BB is fine! wink

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/08/12 09:57 AM

DE NIRO is right, Groups are pretty much dying off. I think the BB is fine! wink

Hear hear cool
Posted By: Mark

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/10/12 02:50 PM

I third that!
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/13/12 04:55 AM

facebook is the devil lol but its addicting

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/16/12 03:07 PM

I'm constantly getting myspace and facebook mixed up. I keep telling people to come on myface.

ba dum dum

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/16/12 03:18 PM

Lol myface and spacebook?

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/16/12 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Lol myface and spacebook?

I don't have myspace, actually. This was just a status I put up on facebook a couple years ago. If I have to explain the joke, it's not funny. Read it again. grin

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/16/12 03:24 PM

Lmao well considering I've been up for like 36 hours, i could read into that in a VERY bad way, and somethings tellin me thats the point.... I'm goin to hell
Posted By: thebarber

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/16/12 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
I'm constantly getting myspace and facebook mixed up. I keep telling people to come on myface.

ba dum dum

Are you trying to get 1 of these old guys so excited they have a heart attack ?? LOL

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 04:36 PM

ba dum dum

Bet that gets a few LIKES....... lol lol lol

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 04:47 PM

ba dum dum

Bet that gets a few LIKES....... lol lol lol

It was a lot of fun while it lasted. Then my husband said (told) me I should take it down. He just doesn't get American humor. rolleyes grin

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 04:59 PM

Ha ha
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 05:02 PM

I know I sound paranoid but I hate putting up anything in realtime on there or if I go out with a group of people and they tag my name in it(bar/lounge). You always here of peoples houses getting broken into and shit from posting pics on vacation and what not

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 05:07 PM

I do like Facey B, and go on a fair bit, but i don't understand the need to be on constantly!! 18 hours a day and 47 updates does me smile

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I know I sound paranoid but I hate putting up anything in realtime on there or if I go out with a group of people and they tag my name in it(bar/lounge). You always here of peoples houses getting broken into and shit from posting pics on vacation and what not

I never do either. The only time anyone ever knows I was away, is when I get back and put up some pics, etc.
Other than that, my statuses usually consist of nonsense and whatever gangsta lyrics are currently running thru my head. Keeps people guessing. lol

I've watched countless problems between couples come up b/c of facebook over the years I've been on there. I have to say, between my husband and myself, there hasn't been one issue. He knows how I am and I'm a bit of a nut, and that's the way I was when we got married and nothing has changed. There is no hiding anything, no jealousy, no nothing. If you have a loving, stable relationship to begin with, facebook will not change that. I'm slightly 'off', but there is never a question or doubt the way I feel about my husband. So for us, fb has been purely mindless fun.

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 05:58 PM

I hardly ever updated my status, maybe once a month and that football releated.Does my head in when people like to tell the world that they are tired, well go to freaking sleep then..

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 06:04 PM

lmao if anything the only thing I ever post is videos.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 06:22 PM

The only time I used the Check-In App, was when I was going thru the drive thru at checkers, to be an asshole

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 06:28 PM

I don't think that I've ever used that actually.

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 06:46 PM

I use the check in app to mess with people. Like I'm checking in from the dry cleaner, the funeral parlor, the rehab center. grin

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 06:48 PM

ooooo, you just gave me ideas.....biiig mistake carmela lol
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/17/12 07:05 PM

Its not like wikipedia, a harmless vice forbidden by the church and the pezzanovante, this facebook is a dangerous business.

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/21/12 12:24 AM

Anyone heard about the new updates Facebook announced? something about more action-buttons in addition to "like". Now you'll be able to push "read" for a novel you've read or "watched" for a movie etc..

I remember how here in the forum, Irishman used to post images of movies he just watched and everyone gave him a hard time for doing just that.

And now EVERYONE is going to do what Irishman did grin

Re: FACEBOOK - 01/21/12 12:58 AM

I absolutely love FB. I have become reacquainted with friends from High school and other friends and family. I don't even go on my space anymore. My name on there is Mignon Meade if ya wanna add me.

Re: FACEBOOK - 02/02/12 06:19 PM

It seems the GBB group on Facebook was updated to the new format, but memberships were dropped. If you care to join back up, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8884679203/

There's no guarantee the group will be active, but, it's there... wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET