Home

A blast from the past...hey everyone

Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/23/08 08:39 PM

Well hello guys. I was just browsing aimlessly today and I remembered this site. I used to be a relatively heavy hitter on these boards back in the day. Still glad to see the same old names posting faithfully on here, and a couple I noticed are gone now (Don Noledge, Francis the Kid Forducci). Anyways I'm glad I was able to come on here before Christmas, just wanted to wish happy holidays to everyone on here and I'll be checking back in periodically.

PS: thanks Geoff, my old login still works on here. I couldn't believe that!

PPS: I remember my first post on this site in which i'm pretty sure i asked what the song was that was playing on the stuck record in the hospital scene in GF1 (tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight....) lol
Posted By: Longneck

Re: A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/23/08 08:43 PM

Happy Holidays, you follow the Four Father's trial over the summer?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/23/08 08:55 PM

Welcome back.. Again Happy Holidays
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/23/08 08:57 PM

Hey there Anthony! Nice that you came back to say hello. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season. Don't stay away so long this time. wink

Btw, how fun that you remember your first post question. I only remember that I introduced myself and said that I was a big GF fan.

TIS
Posted By: SC

Re: A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/23/08 09:05 PM

"The Sopranos" ended and you disappeared. People were beginning to talk that you and Adriana LaCerva took off for the South Seas together.

Welcome back, Anthony!!
Posted By: olivant

Re: A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/23/08 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
"The Sopranos" ended and you disappeared. People were beginning to talk that you and Adriana LaCerva took off for the South Seas together.

Welcome back, Anthony!!

Antony reappears; Aide is next!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: A blast from the past...hey everyone - 12/24/08 09:29 AM

Always nice to see old faces return to the fold!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET