Home

Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet

Posted By: pizzaboy

Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/23/08 11:00 PM

Here's a shocker. lol

Clay Aiken Comes Out
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/23/08 11:07 PM

I think this was confirmed when he didn't even sleep with the mother of his child... whistle

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/23/08 11:20 PM

Wow. Who would have known?? eek wink

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/23/08 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Wow. Who would have known?? eek wink

In my best Buddy Young Jr. voice.

"I, for one, was fooled."
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 12:10 AM

Wow I wonder what took him so long? rolleyes
Posted By: There_Is_No_Mafia

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 04:26 AM

This is like Will Smith coming out and saying he's black. It was pretty much obvious.

I have no problem with gay people, though I do have a problem with Clay Aiken. Not because he's gay, but because he's helping contribute to the decline of modern music, and...dare I say...Western Civilization!

Where's Zombie Sinatra when we need him?
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 05:08 AM

I didn't even realize people still cared about Clay Aiken?

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: There_Is_No_Mafia
...because he's helping contribute to the decline of modern music,

Uhh... what?? confused

What is "modern" music?

Music YOU listen to? Music from the past couple years? Music in some specific genre YOU happen to like that's come out the past couple years? Top 40? Hot 100? Rock? Country? Jazz? World Beat? Adult Contemporary?

Is one more "valid" than the next??

Believe it or not, there are MANY genres of music, and those genres produce songs every single year that fans enjoy. If "modern" includes any genre the past couple years, then sure, Aiken is "modern". Does he rap? No. Is he "alternative"? By no means! Does he sell records? Sure does.

Guess I just missed your point there. tongue wink

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
...because he's helping contribute to the decline of modern music,

Uhh... what?? confused

What is "modern" music?

Music YOU listen to? Music from the past couple years? Music in some specific genre YOU happen to like that's come out the past couple years? Top 40? Hot 100? Rock? Country? Jazz? World Beat? Adult Contemporary?

Is one more "valid" than the next??

Believe it or not, there are MANY genres of music, and those genres produce songs every single year that fans enjoy. If "modern" includes any genre the past couple years, than sure, Aiken is "modern". Does he rap? No. Is he "alternative"? By no means! Does he sell records? Sure does.

Guess I just missed your point there. tongue wink

lol Valid point. I really should have said pop music. Though, I personally don't like what music has become since the mid-1990's.

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 07:14 AM

I really should have said pop music. Though, I personally don't like what music has become since the mid-1990's.

Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't even know what "Pop" means any more. I don't listen to your so called "modern" music much (unless it's ROCK-based)... hell, The Jackson 5 was Pop... what's considered Pop today? I'm not really sure... (I'm punk at heart, rock in general, love classic country, and alt-country, 80's pop and pop-metal and college, classic rock, classical, metal and cheese metal, hardcore, grunge, rapcore, ... hell, there isn't much I dislike... that's why I feel the need to call ppl out sometimes wink )

But if there's one point you're definitely correct with.. it's the fact I have a "Valid point" lol wink

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 07:20 AM

...damn, and I didn't even mention Prog Rock nor Doo-Wop -- which you'd think would be mutually exclusive! lol
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 12:18 PM

What is cheese metal music?

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 12:45 PM

I really should have said pop music. Though, I personally don't like what music has become since the mid-1990's.

Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't even know what "Pop" means any more. I don't listen to your so called "modern" music much (unless it's ROCK-based)... hell, The Jackson 5 was Pop... what's considered Pop today? I'm not really sure... (I'm punk at heart, rock in general, love classic country, and alt-country, 80's pop and pop-metal and college, classic rock, classical, metal and cheese metal, hardcore, grunge, rapcore, ... hell, there isn't much I dislike... that's why I feel the need to call ppl out sometimes wink )

But if there's one point you're definitely correct with.. it's the fact I have a "Valid point" lol wink

Your "pop" of today is your Brittany Spears, Fergie, anyone who succeeds on American Idol (like Clay Aiken), and James Blunt. That's just to name a few. You're not missing anything. Trust me.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 04:50 PM

I think that we're living in one of the best and most exciting periods in modern music, you just have to actually rely on yourself to research bands and emerse yourself into the underground music scene--going to see one band of what we call an "independent" stature means seeing the other three or four bands that are touring with them, all of which could be potentially great.

I could name well over 100 bands that are currently active, and absolutely fantastic, it's just that none of them would be found on radio, television, or what have you.

It's not that modern music is uninteresting, it's just that modern mainstream music isn't very interesting.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 05:19 PM

What next? Are they going to say Liberace was gay too?
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 05:58 PM

Apparently so is Lindsay Lohan.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

I think Lindsay is a switch hitter.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/24/08 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

I think Lindsay is a switch hitter.

Like Mickey Mantle?
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 12:22 AM

I hear that Reuben Studdard is coming out too....that he is obese.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 12:53 AM

I never watched Clay Aikins, but I always thought they hounded him too much on his sexualiy. I guess this is no surprise to anyone. I was really really surprised though that the media didn't say too much when Jodi Foster came out. Just because she is actually "famous" compare these guys. ohwell

Listening yesterday morning to my favorite radio station (93.9 Rick Dees), they seem to think that Ricky Martin should also "come out". Gotta admit, I know nothing about Ricky Martin, except his greatest "hit." However, I do know he just had twin boys.

TIS

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I was really really surprised though that the media didn't say too much when Jodi Foster came out.

You serious??? I never heard that, let alone suspected it...! Even wikipedia says it's speculation. When/where did she come out?

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 05:52 AM

I was really really surprised though that the media didn't say too much when Jodi Foster came out.

You serious??? I never heard that, let alone suspected it...! Even wikipedia says it's speculation. When/where did she come out?

Oh, she's been out for awhile, Geoff. I saw an interview with her and her girlfriend not too long ago. That's the two of them. Her name is Cydney Bernard.

Posted By: whisper

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 06:44 AM

I just came out............of prison.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By: whisper
I just came out............in prison.
wink
Posted By: whisper

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 06:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Longneck
Originally Posted By: whisper
I just came out............in prison.
wink

lol
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 12:39 PM

Geoff,

I'd say it's been about a year or so ago. I heard it on the news (Can't remember which channel, possible cable news). I wanna say Foster spoke, but very very briefly) or, they showed a clip of her, and I believe her significant other. It really was that quick. I never heard anymore about it, which did surprise me, considring the media eats up stuff like this. ohwell

TIS
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Double-J

They don't, he's just more exciting than their worthless lives where they work in cubicles and watch late night television.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
Originally Posted By: Double-J

They don't, he's just more exciting than their worthless lives where they work in cubicles and watch late night television.

Wow, you just really need to RELAX. lol
Posted By: Blake

Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out Of The Closet - 09/25/08 04:29 PM

I knew Clay Aiken was gay the firsat time I saw him on TV. lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET