Home

New to the board

Posted By: Don_Fanucci

New to the board - 04/23/08 06:27 PM

Awesome website I just found it recently. Its kind of cool I get to meet godfather fans from around the country.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: New to the board - 04/23/08 06:54 PM

Welcome to the boards. Remember there are no stupid questions here, and there is a wealth of information available. Many things you may be thinking about have been widely discussed on other threads and the membership here is always glad to steer you to them.
Posted By: SC

Re: New to the board - 04/23/08 06:54 PM

Welcome to the boards, DF!
Posted By: olivant

Re: New to the board - 04/23/08 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Welcome to the boards. Remember there are no stupid questions here, and there is a wealth of information available. Many things you may be thinking about have been widely discussed on other threads and the membership here is always glad to steer you to them.

Also remember, that it is considerate of new members to not disagree with the anciennes of the Board and to tithe to them from time to time.

Re: New to the board - 04/23/08 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant

Also remember, that it is considerate of new members to not disagree with the anciennes of the Board and to tithe to them from time to time.

With the exception of Olivant.
Posted By: FrankWhite

Re: New to the board - 04/23/08 10:16 PM

Welcome DF!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 12:53 AM

I echo the sentiments of our very esteemed and respected member dontomasso. There are NO stupid questions here. Ask away!

As for new members not being allowed to disagree with the elders of the board, times have changed. After all, we are not communists.

Just don't ever take sides against the family. ;\)

Welcome to the boards!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 02:49 AM

Welcome to the BB Family. You will have alot of fun here.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 04:05 AM

Welcome to our Family, Don_Fanucci!

In order for more people to see your welcome message, I'm going to move this to our General Discussion forum. I hope to see you here often!
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 04:43 AM

Welcome Don Underscore Fanucci!
Posted By: chopper

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 06:46 AM

Welcome DF I have only been here a year but i love it and im sure you will
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 12:30 PM

Welcome DF!!! I'm sure you'll love it here. We have many, many different topics of conversation here as you can see. \:\) Feel free to join in and/or start any new topic of your own. I look forward to chatting with you.

TIS
Posted By: whisper

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 02:33 PM

Watch your back newb!!!!!
Nah, just kidding. Welcome.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 07:11 PM

welcome and enjoy..
Posted By: Longneck

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 08:08 PM

Welcome to the jungle,
we got fun and games

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

I echo the sentiments of our very esteemed and respected member dontomasso. There are NO stupid questions here. Ask away!

As for new members not being allowed to disagree with the elders of the board, times have changed. After all, we are not communists.

Just don't ever take sides against the family. ;\)

Welcome to the boards!

Thank you my esteemed friend DC. As a reasonable man I agree with his conclusion that you may disagree with anyone you wish.
You must do so in a polite, and reasonable manner, however because we are members of honor here and not the pezzanovante.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 08:19 PM

Welcome to the boards DF!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 09:35 PM

Welcome aboard.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: New to the board - 04/24/08 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
Welcome aboard.

If you need legal services klydon here will help you ;\)
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: New to the board - 04/25/08 07:07 AM

The best place to boost your post count is in the games section!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: New to the board - 04/25/08 09:51 AM

Hello DF.

Welcome
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET