Home

What computer Brand do you think is the best?

Posted By: Brwne Byte

What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/15/08 08:42 PM

Dell, Toshiba, or Sony? I'm talking bout laptops of course, cause last sunday I bought a brand new laptop that I had been needing for a long time. It's a beautiful Toshiba. I used to think I liked Dell, until people started telling me that Dell sucked.

So what's yall's opinion? Share \:\)
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/15/08 10:13 PM

My friend has had a Dell for a while now and loves it. My dad got a Toshiba last summer and while it seems okay, I think it's the fact that Vista is running on it that makes it a nightmare.

FWIW, unless you specifically need a Windows machine, and can afford it, I'd look into Apple. That's probably what I'd get at this point.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/16/08 12:58 AM

I think Mac triumphs over all as far as computers go (but iPod's are still shite).

It all depends what you're doing. Mac's are great for recording music at home, editing video, and what not, so it's what's best for my needs. Windows-based operating systems are cool too though, if you have to do your taxes or whatever it is you do with windows.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/16/08 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Brwne Byte
I used to think I liked Dell, until people started telling me that Dell sucked.

'Ya gots to think fo' yo'self, brotha.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/16/08 02:04 AM

My daughter has a Toshiba. It's got a beautiful screen and great graphics, but I think it needs a RAM boost, because it takes forEVER to boot up.

My husband has a Sony and I have an HP. We're both pretty pleased with ours.
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/24/08 09:07 PM

I like Vista I personally don't care what anyone says about that lol! I just think it looks so cool, and is capable of good things. Reason why I never cared for apple is that it takes all these steps just to freakin save a picture....
Posted By: Mignon

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/24/08 10:06 PM

My laptop and desktop are both Dell's. Reason being the Col.gets a discount through Dell. Never had a problem.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/24/08 11:16 PM

I like Dell, mostly great service, but I'd invest in the warranty. It has paid off several times over but every time I needed something they had someone over to fix it the next day at no charge.

And it runs better than other brands I've tried when using other computers.
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/25/08 04:12 PM

I like Dell, I just got my girlfriend an acer laptop, imo acers are one of the best. And the screen is 10x better than any screen I've ever seen.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/25/08 05:36 PM

My other daughter has an Acer desktop. It's been great. And it was ridiculously cheap - like $300.
Posted By: Sicilian1

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/25/08 05:46 PM

My wife & I have a Hewlett Packard desktop & my daughters have Dell's and I think the Dell's suck. IMO.
Posted By: olivant

Re: What computer Brand do you think is the best? - 04/25/08 06:17 PM

Atari.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET