Home

Karing's Korner Oldies Website

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:06 PM

Earlier today in SC's Movie post I had mentioned how Natalie Wood was on many teen magazines in the 50/60's. It inspired me to see if I could find some old magazine covers.

I found this site called Karing's Korner and it has tons of information with links to dozens of sites with info from the 50's, 60's & 70's. It has links to old radio shows among many other things. I know some the older folks here will get a kick out of it, and I know too that many of the younger kids have an interest in music/movies/culture past. I think it's worth looking at. \:\)

I am starting with the first link and checking them all out little by little. I can't even begin to tell you all the categories they have.

Anyway, for your enjoyment or save to your favorites as I did for leisure browsing. \:\)

TIS

Karings
Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:16 PM

Thanks, I love sites like that i am going over right now to check it out! ;\)
Posted By: SC

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:31 PM

Wow... what an awesome site, TIS!!! Thanx for posting it.

I know where I'll be spending a few hours tonight. ;\)

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:42 PM

From that site:

Most Americans who watched TV in the 50's have fond memories of the Indian Head Test Pattern. This makes perfect sense. During the early years, viewers saw this image (and others like it) more often than they saw actual programs!

In the beginning, TV stations operated in the evening only. By the late 50's, many had expanded their offerings to 20 hours per day. Even so, there was still quite a lot of dead air. Test patterns (or test cards, as they were called in England) served many purposes: they gave studio technicians and home viewers an image to focus on while they adjusted their equipment, and they gave people something to look at while they were waiting for their favorite station to sign on each day.

I've told this story before but its worth repeating.

Partly because my dad had pinball machines and juke boxes in bars he got in on the ground floor of tv then (he installed them in many bars back in the late 40's/early 50's). We were one of the first families in the neighborhood to actually have a tv, and back then there were four channels in New York. They usually started their broadcast day about 7:00 a.m. and ran through about midnight (the test pattern would show at all other hours).

Well, my mom used to do her ironing at night while she waited for my dad to come home. She'd watch tv while ironing. One night she got angry that nothing was on, so she called up the tv station and complained to them that her husband bought a new tv and they weren't showing anything. My mom used to live for moments like this, and within a few minutes they actually put a movie on for her!!

She's too old now to remember what movie they aired but she remembers the event.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:54 PM

Although I don't remember that specific one, I do remember the test pattern. I'd be up very early for Saturday cartoons and knew at what time the tv would come on in the morning. I'd see the test pattern for a short time and then the Star Spangled Banner started the tv day off. \:\)

Here is a funny one. It's labeled 60's Fashion.

TIS

60's Fashions

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:55 PM

Wow!! the site is awesome i will be over there too tonight SC!

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 10:57 PM

Oh my how did they ever get that picture of me??

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/18/08 11:02 PM

Ah ha!! Truth comes out. Who were you playing Adam & Eve with hu????? ;\)

TIS

Btw, from that site, this is the tet pattern I remember SC.

test pattern

The picture is NOT the test pattern I posted and I'll bet it's not the one S.C. meant to post either. I have no idea why it showed like that. Anyone the above link is the entire page showing the test pattern if anyone is interested.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
The picture is NOT the test pattern I posted and I'll bet it's not the one S.C. meant to post either. I have no idea why it showed like that.

No, thats the one I intended to post.

How about the dot in the middle of the screen when the (old) tv's were turned off?

Posted By: Beth E

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:30 AM

I only see a message that says "Image hosted by tripod http://www.tripod.com" instead of pictures that were posted.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:35 AM

SC & Beth,

Try clicking the "test pattern" link I put in my last post.

I don't have a clue what happened. I thought the tripod pic was the test pattern you said you saw as a kid SC. That's why I said I wasn't familiar with it. Anyway, if you click that last link I pasted the entire page and it should work.

Sure this board isn't haunted or something? \:p

TIS

NOTE: I know that I saw the test pattern then when you refresh or leave the page and come back you get the tripod thingy.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:43 AM

I STILL don't understand what test pattern you were trying to post, TIS. The one I see is:

and thats the one I remember seeing on tv.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:44 AM

TIS -

Thanks for the link. That site is awesome! I just found an old cartoon that I loved when I was a kid called Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy. My dad used to tell me that when I was little and that cartoon would come on, I would always call him over to the TV set and say " Hey dad, they made a cartoon about us!" The dog named Augie and his dad were real buddies in that cartoon.

And another that they list, which was one of my favorites : The Courtship of Eddie's Father

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I just found an old cartoon that I loved when I was a kid called Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy. My dad used to tell me that when I was little and that cartoon would come on, I would always call him over to the TV set and say " Hey dad, they made a cartoon about us!" The dog named Augie and his dad were real buddies in that cartoon.

My dad and I used to laugh at that, and my dad would imitate Doggy Daddy by saying, "My son, my son".

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
I just found an old cartoon that I loved when I was a kid called Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy. My dad used to tell me that when I was little and that cartoon would come on, I would always call him over to the TV set and say " Hey dad, they made a cartoon about us!" The dog named Augie and his dad were real buddies in that cartoon.

My dad and I used to laugh at that, and my dad would imitate Doggy Daddy by saying, "My son, my son".

MY DAD WOULD DO THE SAME THING SC!!! I'M SERIOUS!

Even when I was grown up and married, whenever I popped on over to see him and he would open the door, he'd say "MY SON, MY SON!" imitating Daddy Dog!

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:49 AM

I just want to find "Grammar rocks". That was the highlight of my Saturday mornings.

Also, "H&R Puffinstuff". \:\)

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:51 AM

Even when I was grown up and married, whenever I popped on over to see him and he would open the door, he'd say "MY SON, MY SON!" imitating Daddy Dog!

And thats exactly when my dad would do it, too.

In the later years of his life, when I didn't get to see him much, and we'd speak on the phone every week, he'd satrt the conversation with that!

Its a good memory for me.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:52 AM

You have to check out OldFortyFives.com on that site! Awesome!

TIS, this is really some find. I can't believe all the links to tall the different websites. Great find!

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:52 AM

This site is FUCKING AWESOME!!!

There's some great non-tv stuff too.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:54 AM

I just saw "Daktari". I don't remember too much about it, but I always get reminded of it when I hear the song "The lion sleeps tonight".

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:55 AM

Sc, I know what you mean. I keep going thru each link intending to look more and go back. Then I forgot which link showed what. \:p There is one with a writeup on love stories and it featured Casablanca. I can't remember which though. \:\/

If you keep your sound on, many of the sites play the music of that era. I'll bet TB would like the car section.

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:55 AM

Yu have to go to that OLDFORTYFIVES.com link and then click on this banner :

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:57 AM

I'd see the test pattern for a short time and then the Star Spangled Banner started the tv day off. \:\)

I remember that. Sometimes I would fall asleep watching tv and be startled awake by the sound of that playing. I used to think I was real big if I stayed up for that.

And at 11:00PM they used to come on and say, "It's 11:00. Do you know where your children are".

I think shows went off the air about 2:00. Kids these days would freak if they didn't have 24/7 tv.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
I always get reminded of it when I hear the song "The lion sleeps tonight".

Check out some of their jukeboxes.... they have a really good collection of some oldies.

I used to love "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 12:58 AM

I just saw "Daktari". I don't remember too much about it, but I always get reminded of it when I hear the song "The lion sleeps tonight".

Beth, the lion sleeps tonight was from Dakatri?

Remember the "Baby Elephant Walk"..theme song from Hatari with John Wayne??? Don't know why that popped in my mind.

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:00 AM

Here's one for Don Cardi:

ZACHERLEY

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:01 AM

That guy looks like Alan Alda.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:01 AM

No. "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" came out long before "Daktari" was a tv show.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:02 AM

TIS

I don't think so. That show had a lion in it, and that song is about a lion.

That's just how my crazy mind works.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:04 AM

A little.

He was supposed to be a ghoul, and his "act" was to do all kinds of ghoulish things. He'd host a Grade B horror movie every week and every ten minutes or so he'd break the movie and do a little skit.

VERY entertaining to this boy when he was 10 years old!

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:06 AM

Here's one for Don Cardi:

ZACHERLEY

Yep, I remember him! Signor Vitelli and I were talking about him only a few months ago.

Vitelli and Turnbull will love this Karing's Korner site.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:07 AM

I just clicked on the oldies jukebox and pulled up, "Theme from a summer place". I loved that song.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:09 AM

Under the diner's section. Wasn't this diner posted (or one like it) in the food thread?

http://www.americandinermuseum.org/site/

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:11 AM

There was a show called "Steptoe and son"?

What, he had no love for fingers?

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:12 AM

A little.

He was supposed to be a ghoul, and his "act" was to do all kinds of ghoulish things. He'd host a Grade B horror movie every week and every ten minutes or so he'd break the movie and do a little skit.

VERY entertaining to this boy when he was 10 years old!

Didn't he used to superimpose himself in scenes from some of those horror movies?

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:13 AM

The music trivia section alone looks like a blast. Just think of tons of funs you could have with friends and family trying to guess those.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:14 AM

Yes, I believe that it was shown over in the UK. As a matter of fact the show SANFORD and SON was based on that Steptoe and Son show.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:16 AM

The music trivia section alone looks like a blast. Just think of tons of funs you could have with friends and family trying to guess those.

I love music trivia. I can't believe that's one I didn't click on.

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:18 AM

I clicked on the sixties and the background is playing, "Sugar, sugar" by The Archies. I remember that comic strip and tv show. That's the first time I remember a cartoon having a hit record.

I wonder who actually sings that song.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:20 AM

Check out the HISTORY OF TOYS site!

I still have some of those GI Joes!

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:22 AM

I posted over in the dead pool thread about the hula hoop being the #1 toy on VH1's list. Here is their complete list.

http://www.failedsuccess.com/index.php?/weblog/comments/top_100_toys/

I loved the spirograph. If you got a big set for Christmas you were the big kid on campus. \:\)

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:29 AM

I clicked on the sixties and the background is playing, "Sugar, sugar" by The Archies. I remember that comic strip and tv show. That's the first time I remember a cartoon having a hit record.

The irony of that is really weird. "Sugar, Sugar" was the biggest selling hit of the 1960's!!! The decade that started with the likes of The Beatles, The Stones, The Four Seasons, Bob Dylan, etc., ended up with a hit from The Archies!!??! \:o

From Jukebox #2 - "At Last" by Etta James.... the best slow-dance-grind song ever!!

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:32 AM

Check out the HISTORY OF TOYS site!

I still have some of those GI Joes!

Take the quiz. I only got 5 out of 10. \:\/

TIS

Toys quiz

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:34 AM

I only got 3 right. #'s 1, 2 and 4.

It's sad I don't know Barbie's middle name. \:\)

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:35 AM

Another great grind song:

FOR YOUR LOVE

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:36 AM

I never heard them referred to as grind songs.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:36 AM

I don't know what year exactly Barbie came out, but I never did have a Barbie Doll. I guess I moved on to the other kind of doll.

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:37 AM

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who didn't have a Barbie doll.

I'll buy you one for your birthday.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:42 AM

You'd grind against your partner as you danced. Since they were slow songs and no real dance skills were needed, that was about all I'd dance.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:42 AM

Some of these song titles wouldn't pass censorship today.

"Boney Maroney"
"Come softly to me".

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:43 AM

You'd grind against your partner as you danced. Since they were slow songs and no real dance skills were needed, that was about all I'd dance.

Today they'd just call it foreplay.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:48 AM

Here's the true New York sound of the era... Dion and the Belmonts sing "Runaround Sue" - CLICK HERE

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:48 AM

I don't see it yet on the jukeboxes, but does anyone remember the Sonny James song, "Gold and silver". My mom had that 45. I used to love to sing it.

Along with the Zager and Evans song, "In the year 2525". That song creeps me out.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:49 AM

Here's the true New York sound of the era... Dion and the Belmonts sing "Runaround Sue" - CLICK HERE

I love that one. I have it downloaded on a cd.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:52 AM

I don't see it yet on the jukeboxes, but does anyone remember the Sonny James song, "Gold and silver". My mom had that 45. I used to love to sing it.

Never heard of it. His big song was "Young Love".

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:53 AM

I love that song, or just about any song they sang. Dion DiMucci (a piasan) \:\) Was he from NYC? I thought he was from Philly.

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:54 AM

Never heard of it. His big song was "Young Love".

No, Tab Hunter sang Young Love. (one hit wonder)

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 01:59 AM

I love that song, or just about any song they sang. Dion DiMucci (a piasan) \:\) Was he from NYC? I thought he was from Philly.

Nope. From Belmont Avenue in the Bronx (thus the name of his group).

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 02:01 AM

No, Tab Hunter sang Young Love. (one hit wonder)

Tab Hunter released his version of the song a year after Sonny James made it a number one hit.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 02:08 AM

The Del Vikings' classic (you'll know this from "American Graffiti") - CLICK HERE

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 02:13 AM

The Del Vikings' classic (you'll know this from "American Graffiti") - CLICK HERE

Oh yes, Come and Go With Me. Wasn't it the "Slide" that they use to do to this???? (of course it was before my time) ;\)

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 02:53 AM

Nope. From Belmont Avenue in the Bronx (thus the name of his group).

Yes, and Dion went to high school with my cousin. They used to harmonize on the street corner, and on Sunday nights, my Aunt Grace would throw pots of water out the window at them to get them to shut up. She used to tell them that she had to get up for work the next morning, and they needed to go home so that she could get some sleep.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 03:37 AM

SB, that is so totally cool!!! \:\) Wouldn't it be nice to see a part of musical history like that? \:\)

Ok, you all must remember this three note chime. \:\)

TIS

Remember This?

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 05:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Yes, and Dion went to high school with my cousin. They used to harmonize on the street corner, and on Sunday nights, my Aunt Grace would throw pots of water out the window at them to get them to shut up. She used to tell them that she had to get up for work the next morning, and they needed to go home so that she could get some sleep.

Scenes like that were memorialized in "A Bronx Tale" and every neighborhood had a few corners on which the local wannabes would practice their singing. (In fact, "A Bronx Tale" was the same neighborhood that Dion came from). My brother remembers The Tokens ("The Lion Sleeps Tonight") singing in Coney Island and he used to be in a group (not very good) who would stand on the corner and doing their doo-wop (Rico Petrocelli, who went on to play for the Red Sox, was another group member).

Jay and the Americans and the Four Seasons were two other big named groups who perfected the "New York sound", but Dion and the Belmonts were truly from the streets.

If you ever wanna watch a really good New York based movie with some awesome music, see "The Wanderers" with Ken Wahl. Its based on an Italian Bronx gang and its a damned good movie.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 05:07 AM

Earlier today in SC's Movie post I had mentioned how Natalie Wood was on many teen magazines in the 50/60's. It inspired me to see if I could find some old magazine covers.

I found this site called Karing's Korner and it has tons of information with links to dozens of sites with info from the 50's, 60's & 70's. It has links to old radio shows among many other things. I know some the older folks here will get a kick out of it, and I know too that many of the younger kids have an interest in music/movies/culture past. I think it's worth looking at. \:\)

I am starting with the first link and checking them all out little by little. I can't even begin to tell you all the categories they have.

Anyway, for your enjoyment or save to your favorites as I did for leisure browsing. \:\)

TIS

Karings

For whatever reason I can't get page 2 of this thread to load. But thank you TIS for a wonderful site. Hours of enjoyment lie ahead.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 06:49 AM

S
Ok, you all must remember this three note chime. \:\)

TIS

Remember This?

TIS, I remember the first time I realized that the peacock was actually in color!!!! I was at a friend's house, and they had just gotten a color TV. The first time that I saw the tail, I was astounded.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 07:41 AM

TIS, I can't even begin to tell you how much I've been enjoying this site and all its links. Thanks for posting it!!
Posted By: chopper

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 10:28 AM

Yes, I believe that it was shown over in the UK. As a matter of fact the show SANFORD and SON was based on that Steptoe and Son show.

It was first aired in the realy 60's and it was in black and white,as time went on in went into colour i still watch repeats now,very funny

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 02:45 PM

[quote=SC]my Aunt Grace would throw pots of water out the window at them to get them to shut up. She used to tell them that she had to get up for work the next morning, and they needed to go home so that she could get some sleep.

Your aunt sounds like my kind of woman.

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 02:51 PM

Scenes like that were memorialized in "A Bronx Tale" and every neighborhood had a few corners on which the local wannabes would practice their singing. (In fact, "A Bronx Tale" was the same neighborhood that Dion came from). My brother remembers The Tokens ("The Lion Sleeps Tonight") singing in Coney Island and he used to be in a group (not very good) who would stand on the corner and doing their doo-wop (Rico Petrocelli, who went on to play for the Red Sox, was another group member).

Jay and the Americans and the Four Seasons were two other big named groups who perfected the "New York sound", but Dion and the Belmonts were truly from the streets.

If you ever wanna watch a really good New York based movie with some awesome music, see "The Wanderers" with Ken Wahl. Its based on an Italian Bronx gang and its a damned good movie.

A really good movie about harmonizing on street corners, the 50's music craze, and famous DJ Alan Freed, is a movie called AMERICAN HOT WAX. For some damn reason they never show this movie on cable or tv.

(5 of 10 in the toy quiz. And I got barbie's middle name right!)

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/19/08 03:03 PM

I am so glad you guys are enjoying this. Geez, glad I didn't just keep it to myself. \:\)

Like I said, I wasn't even looking for it, but sort of happened upon it. What's good about is, you have almost every category of trivia/nostaglia on one page. \:\) I'm gonna send it to my brother and sister as well. I'm sure they'll love it.

I still want to try one of the trivia games. \:\)

TIS

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/20/08 04:16 AM

Awesome site Don:
"When Life Was In Black & White": I will be over there for sometime tonight! \:\)

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 01/26/08 11:32 PM

I received this in an e-mail. It isn't from KK but I thought it fit here. \:\)

Comments made in the year 1955!

That's only 52 years ago!
"I'll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it's going to be impossible to buy a week's groceries for $20.00."

"Have you seen the new cars coming out next year? It won't be long before $2, 000.00 will only buy a used one."

"If cigarettes keep going up in price, I'm going to quit. A quarter a pack is ridiculous.

"Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging a dime just to mail a letter?"

"If they raise the minimum wage to $1.00, nobody will be able to hire outside help at the store."

"When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would someday cost 29 cents a gallon. Guess we'd be better off leaving the car in the garage."

"Kids today are impossible. Those duck tail hair cuts make it impossible to stay groomed. Next thing you know, boys will be wearing their hair as long as the girls."

"I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more. Ever since they let Clark Gable get by with saying DAMN in GONE WITH THE WIND, it seems every new movie has either HELL of DAMN in it."

"I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible to put a man on the moon by the end of the century. They even have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down in Texas ."

"Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for $75,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday they'll be making more than the President."

"I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now."

"It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few married women are having to work to make ends meet."

"It won't be long before young couples are going to have to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work."

"Marriage doesn't mean a thing any more, those Hollywood stars seem to be getting divorced at the drop of a hat."

"I'm afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open the door to a whole lot of foreign business."

"Thank goodness I won't live to see the day when the Government takes half our income in taxes. I sometimes wonder if we are electing the best people to congress."

"The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I seriously doubt they will ever catch on."

"There is no sense going to Lincoln or Omaha anymore for a weekend, it costs nearly $15.00 a night to stay in a hotel."

"No one can afford to be sick anymore, at $35.00 a day in the hospital it's too rich for my blood."

"If they think I'll pay 50 cents for a hair cut, forget it."

Re: Karing's Korner Oldies Website - 02/04/08 09:59 PM

Here is a link to some 1960's tv commercials.

http://www.tvparty.com/vaultcomsat.html
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET