Home

My Mamma died

Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:09 PM

Dear friends,

this is the saddest post of all, the one I wish I didn't have to write. My beloved Mother passed away on June 17th to be with our Heavenly Father. No words can express the loss my sister and I feel, no words can say how much we miss her. We still find it hard to believe she’s gone. Our only consolation is that she’s now walking free from pain in the gardens of God.

She was a warrior, a real tigress. She was generous and passionate, a great cook and had a wonderful sense of humour. But, above all, she was a loving Mamma.

Her Spirit is with us. She will watch over us.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:15 PM

OMG!!!

Lav, I know there are no words now to ease your grief. It's very tough, and the tears will flow. I know afs stated a few weeks back you were upset with your mom's health. I'm sure your comfort and presence gave your mom strength when she needed it. Don't try to hide your grief. It will come. Hopefully it will be mixed with blessed memories of your mom, your angel.

I can only offer prayers and hopes that you find some comfort in this agononizing time.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:24 PM

Lavinia -

I am so saddened to hear this. We all were praying for you and your mom. Perhaps GOD's way of answering our prayers was by taking taking her home with him and freeing your mom of the pain and suffering that she was going through. While I know that you'll never get over this loss, I will pray that you will find comfort in knowing that your mom is no longer suffering. My sincerest condolences.

Code:

Safely Home

I am home in heaven, dear ones;
            Oh so happy and so bright!
            There is perfect joy and beauty
            In this everlasting light.

All the pain and grief is over,
            Every restless tossing passed;
            I am now at peace forever,
            Safely home in heaven at last.

Did you wonder how I so calmly
            Trod the valley of the shade?
            Oh, but Jesus' love illumined
            Every dark and fearful glade.

And he came himself to meet me
            In that way so hard to tread;
            And with Jesus' arm to lean on,
            Could I have one doubt or dread?

Then you must not grieve so sorely,
            For I love you dearly still;
            Try to look beyond earth's shadows,
            Pray to trust our Father's will.

There is work still waiting for you,
            So you must not idly stand;
            Do it now, while life remains,
            You shall rest in Jesus' land.

When that work is all completed,
            He will gently call you home;
            Oh, the rapture of that meeting,
            Oh, the joy to see you come!

Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:37 PM

Oh, poor dear Lavinia. \:\(

I'm so sorry to hear this. I just had a bad feeling when I didn't hear from you the last time I wrote. I wish there was something we could do to alleviate the pain of losing a beloved mother. Alas, all I can offer is to pray to God to give you strength and hope that time heal this wound. May she rest in peace.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:44 PM

I'm terribly sorry to hear this news of your mother's passing, Lavinia. It's never easy to lose someone we love and care so much for. Like everyone else, I prayed for the health and well-being of you and your mother when Afs told us of her grave state.

There really are no words I can say that will offer any comfort. Just know that I'm here, and I will continue praying for you. God bless you, Lavinia...and I'm so sorry for your loss. \:\(
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:51 PM

Lavinia,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that right now no words will ease the pain in your heavy heart, but please know that my prayers are with you and your dear mama. Take some comfort that she is now pain-free, and cling to all the wonderful memories that no one can take from you.

God Bless you

TIS
Posted By: SC

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 12:59 PM

{{{Lavinia}}} -

Your beautifully worded description of your mom gives us a little insight to the woman and I thank you for that. Rest assured that you and your sister are in my thoughts and prayers now and I wish you both the strength to get through this terrible time.

My deepest sympathies!
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 01:10 PM

Lavinia, I am sorry to read this, my feelings to you and your sister.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 01:57 PM

Lavinia - I send my heartfelt condolences to you and the rest of your family for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this difficult time.
Posted By: olivant

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 02:10 PM

Lavinia, I feel like I know you since you gave me so much information about Rome for my novel.

My condolences.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 02:37 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Lavinia. Clearly, your mother was a large part of your life. I hope that in time you will find consolation in the warm memories of your mother. May God bless you and your sister.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 02:46 PM

Lav, Please know that you have my deepest and most heartfelt sympathy. I know how close you were to your mother, and I am so very sorry to hear this news. God bless you and your family, and may the love that you all shared sustain you at this time.

Tanti baci.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 02:57 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, Lavinia. My heartfelt condolences.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 03:01 PM

Lavinia --

May all the love and joy she gave you and your sister remain alive in your hearts. Deepest sympathy --

DT
Posted By: Mignon

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 03:25 PM

Lavinia,

I am so sorry to hear this. You and you're family will be in my prayers. Please know that she is in the tender loving care of the greatest physician. She is no longer in pain no longer suffering. I'm sure she is looking at you from heavens gate with a big smile. We are here for you.
Posted By: svsg

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 04:26 PM

Lavinia, my initial surprise to see you post after a long time quickly transformed into sadness when I read the subject. This could be the most devastating thing at this point for you, I feel so sorry for you. My deepest condolences \:\(
Posted By: bogey

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 05:40 PM

Lavinia, mi dispiace davvero tanto. \:\( Accetti le miei piu profonde condoglianze.

Hugs.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Lavinia from Italy
Dear friends,

this is the saddest post of all, the one I wish I didn't have to write. My beloved Mother passed away on June 17th to be with our Heavenly Father. No words can express the loss my sister and I feel, no words can say how much we miss her. We still find it hard to believe she’s gone. Our only consolation is that she’s now walking free from pain in the gardens of God.

She was a warrior, a real tigress. She was generous and passionate, a great cook and had a wonderful sense of humour. But, above all, she was a loving Mamma.

Her Spirit is with us. She will watch over us.

My prayers are with you and your family.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 06:42 PM

Sorry to hear of your sad news,can't imagine how your feeling,

My thoughts are with you and your family at sad time..
Posted By: DonPacino

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 06:51 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what your going through. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: My Mamma died - 06/26/07 09:56 PM

Dear Lavinia,
At this very difficult time, I hope you'll remember that all of us here will offer you all that we can - love, support, and prayers. Your words reflect the deep love that I am sure you shared with your dear mamma, and I can imagine she was just as sweet as the Lavi we know here. Her spirit will live on through you, and she will always be smiling down on you. You will be in my prayers.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: My Mamma died - 06/27/07 12:39 AM

Lavinia,

I am so very sorry to read about your loss. I know the grief you are going through must be beyond all words.

My deepest condolences to you and your sister. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Signor V.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: My Mamma died - 06/27/07 01:10 AM

Lavinia,

May the peace of Christ be with you and your sister. Rest assured that your Mamma is in the arms of Our Mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary. We will be united one day with our loved ones in the Kingdom of Heaven. Pace.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: My Mamma died - 06/27/07 07:00 AM

Lav, I am SO sorry to hear this! I hope you get some relief, in time, knowing that this family here wishes you comfort. Your mom will always be with you in spirit, so take comfort in that. All my love and best wishes are with you.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: My Mamma died - 06/27/07 10:12 AM

Lavinia i am so sorry to hear this news!
You and your family are in my prayers!
Posted By: whisper

Re: My Mamma died - 06/27/07 10:14 AM

My condolences Lavinia..prayers go out to and your family
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: My Mamma died - 06/27/07 10:35 AM

Thanks everyone for all your loving support, thoughts and prayers. My sister and I truly appreciate each and every word of yours.

Hugs,
Lavi
Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: My Mamma died - 06/28/07 12:28 AM

So Very Sorry!
My Prayers are with you & your family!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: My Mamma died - 06/29/07 06:45 AM

Lavinia,
A mother's love can never be replaced. The only love that counts is the love you share with others, in her memory.
My deepest sympathies for your loss.
--TB
Posted By: JustMe

Re: My Mamma died - 07/02/07 02:55 PM

Lavi, dear, I've just read your news, and feel quite shocked. I knew it was coming, but of course I hoped, as I think both of you did too, that it will happen as late as possible, that it will not be so soon. I have no words to express how I feel for you, and I'll pray for you both, of course. But I must say, judging from what I know, that you were loving and caring daughter, and did everything you could, struggling for her life and soothing her pain during the whole illness. Lavi, just think - she suffered it all to the end now, and there will be no suffering for her anymore, forever! She deserves a good rest now, she is in the very place to heal all pains. And you have a bright prospect of meeting, and never parting again! Now the last months of pain, loss, and misery are too fresh in your memory, and certainly you cannot think of her without remembering them. But one day, you will see that you keep her close to your heart, as a guardian-angel, and thinking of her you remember not only the last days, but the whole life, the better times and moments so dear, and it gives you warmth and joy, and strength to deserve the meeting, to be worthy of her. I don't know, it's hard to express. Anyway, I hug you dear, many times. May God be with you and your sister!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET