Home

Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!!

Posted By: Don Cardi

Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 12:22 PM

Our gangster bb Mama, aka Mama Mig, aka our favorite redneck, has reached the 10,000 posts club!

Congratulations Mama!

Mig, you are a wonderful person. Warm hearted, sincere, thoughtful, kind and sweet.

I think that I can safely say that I speak for EVERYONE here when I say that it has been such a pleasure having you as a fellow member of these boards.

And it's been such an honor for me to have had the opportunity to be in your presence at the BB weekends these past two years.

Your a lot of fun to be with. Keep drinking those diet cokes and don't forget to give us those cute little giggles in between sips!

Congratulations Mig! You'll always be the Mama of the Gangster BB!

Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 12:27 PM

MAMA MIG

Posted By: Beth E

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 12:38 PM

Congrats Mig. It's been alot of fun.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 12:45 PM

Mig,

Congratulations to one of the nicest people here on the BB. \:\) It's a true pleasure knowing you.

TIS
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 01:26 PM

We love you! Just think of how much time you've wasted on AIM with me? You could've had another 10,000 posts by now
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 01:49 PM

Yay Mig! Congratulations on 10,000 posts! You're sweet and kind, and a fellow wrestling fan! How is that NOT awesome?!

I sincerely hope I get the chance to meet you and the rest of the BB crew this August. Again, congratulations Mig!
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 02:07 PM

Congrats Mig! As an offering for your special occasion, here ya go: ;\)

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 02:09 PM

Congrats, Miggie!! We always have a great time at the reunions, and you're always thoughtful and considerate, both on and off the boards.

Looking forward to many, many more!!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 02:10 PM

Congrats Mig
Posted By: goombah

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 03:40 PM

Well done Mama Mig. And an excellent avatar to boot ;\)
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 03:48 PM

I could have sworn I already posted in this thread.

Anyway, congratulations to a job well done. You're always a ray of sunshine, except when it's snowing incessantly, and you're shovelling snow for two days straight in 5 degree temperatures.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 05:41 PM

Congrats Mig! I always enjoy reading your posts
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 05:44 PM

Congrats.Keep em Coming
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 07:02 PM

Congratulations Mig, that's a great milestone! It is such a pleasure to read from you, be it through these boards or email! You always put a smile on my face. Thank you! \:\)
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 07:22 PM

Great work, Mig! Keep it up!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 08:39 PM

Didn't see this 'til now -- CONGRATS MIGGY!! (those'll be real in August \:D )
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/30/07 09:09 PM

that is quite alot of posts - a pretty big milestone i must say. congrats, miggy!

i could dress up as danny zuko if you so desire.
Posted By: Ice

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/31/07 03:46 AM

And this is for my mama!

Lone Star Beer! Only the best! John looks good as well! \:\)

Posted By: bogey

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/31/07 06:20 AM

congrats, miggypoo!
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/31/07 12:32 PM

Miggy, congrats! \:\)
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/31/07 04:47 PM

Wow 10,000 Maniacs, ... I mean Posts. That's a lot of typing. IN the words of John Denver, "Thank God you're a Country Girl." Keep up the good word.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 05/31/07 05:15 PM

Thanks to my BB family I really appreciate it.

DC- Thank you so much for starting this for me. You have to be the sweetest man I know. It has been my honor meeting you and you're family. Thank you for you're shoulder when I needed it.
PS. No diet cokes for me.

Beth- It has been fun. I really want to meet you.

Tis- I am so glad we got to meet and spend some time together last year. I can't wait to see you again. Thanks alot.

DJ- I love talking to you on AIM. It is not a waste of time. Hopefully you'll be on soon. Love you to.

X- I sincerely hope everything works out for you and I can meet you this Summer. Who do we talk about first? Maybe The Undertaker? Thanks so much.

DS,Ice- Thank you guys so much for the pic's of John. It made my day. Funny you post the Urban Cowboy pic Ice, I watched that movie last night on VH1Classic.

SB- Thank you so much. I can't wait to see you and Mr. Babe. I am looking forward to spend time with you and hearing those giggles. I'm practicing the quarter game.

Yogi,Irish,Deniro- Thanks guys so much. You're the best.

Goombah- My fellow Ohioian. Thanks so much. Hopefully we can meet one of these days. If you are ever in Salem, look me up. Hopefully I can talk these guys into coming to Cleveland one of these years for the BB Convention.

Klydon- Thanks alot. I haven't had the honor of meeting you YET but you know me so well. You are coming this Summer to Jersey right?

Afs- Thanks so much sweetie. I love and look forward to getting your emails to.My family enjoys them. You put a smile on my face as well.

Turnbulll- Thanks so much I look forward to meeting you one day. I enjoy reading you're knowledge on all subjects. Are you still in Arizona?

Geoffy- Thanks so much for the BB family. I can't wait to see you this Summer. We will have a blast.

Lombardi- Thanks so much and welcome back to the BB. Feel free to dress up as Danny Zuko and take a pic for me.

Bogz- Thanks so much. You always make me laugh when I need it. It's a shame we lived so close to each other and we never met yet. Hopefully that will change.

JM- Thanks honey. Looking forward to seeing pictures of you're flowers.

MC- Thanks alot. Yes I love being a converted country girl.

Posted By: Obsessed With The GodFather

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 06/02/07 02:42 AM

To a great Lady hope to meet you some day!
Always enjoy your Post's \:D
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 06/02/07 03:57 AM

Obsessed With The GodFather,

Thanks a bunch. I would really love to meet you to. Hopefully in August at the Jersey Convention.
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Our Gangster BB Mama Reaches 10,000 !!!!! - 06/04/07 11:01 PM

Mig, you being my Ladies' Thread buddy, I felt it my duty to also post a Travolta picture.

Not an easy job, but it's something I just have to do. ;\)

10,000 is quite an achievement, and you've done it with good humor, kindness, and class. Congrats!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET