Home

Happy Birthday Don Sicilia

Posted By: Beth E

Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 06:46 AM

Also affectionately known as Da Doucheman. His birthday is listed on the calendar. He has to remember that nothing gets passed the Crabcake...haha.

Before you complain how old you're getting remember I'll always be more then a decade older then you. \:\)

It was good to talk to you for about 2 minutes at the New York dinner a few years ago, before Paul told me to let someone else talk to you. I think he was miffed that a shouted Douche in a restaurant. But he thought we both had accents, so what does he know.

I hope to meet you someday. Maybe one day you'll get to New York and I can travel there, or I'll come to Chicago. I would say "If you ever come to Baltimore", but we all know no one ever comes here willingly..haha.

I'll go to my niece's wedding tonight and have a drink in your honor. What's your drink of choice? Until then, consider this a gift on my niece's wedding day.
Posted By: Signor Vitelli

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 07:01 AM

Good Lord, that photo!

Now, what was I here for again???

Jeez...I forgot.

Must be one of them "senior moments".

Oh yeah - have a great one, DS!

And remember, no Sicilia can refuse any request on the day of Beth E.'s niece's wedding.

Or, something like that.

Signor V.
Posted By: SC

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 07:04 AM

What the hell is Beth doing up this late???

To one of the finest gentlemen I've ever met, Douchie, I wish you a very happy birthday and MANY happy returns of the day!!

You turned me on to Michael Buble and I thank you for it!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 07:05 AM

Happy Birthday DS!
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 07:07 AM

cheers
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 07:27 AM

Holy crap, it's Anthony. Good to see you back brother! \:\)
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 09:35 AM

Happy Bday,have a good one..
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 12:26 PM

Happy Birthday DB...first one as a married man.

Hopefully soon I'll actually be able to see you in person and verify all the things I've heard about you.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 12:47 PM

Happy Birthday, Don Sicilia. Many happy returns to a real class act.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 05:47 PM

To the BB's Benjamin Bratt look-alike!!! DS, I am sorry that I, too, have only met you over the phone, but your posts here reveal the heart of a true gentleman.

I hope that you have a wonderful day, and many, many more!! Um, and you'd better back off my little sister Gina in Fantasy Baseball. Just a warning from a Sicilian.

Oh, and happy birthday!!!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 05:55 PM

Happy BD, DB!

...and all that other nice stuff written above...
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 06:09 PM

Happy birthday Don Sicilia! I wish you many happy returns of the day. \:\)
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Beth E
His birthday is listed on the calendar.

Hey wait a second... I don't see it listed on the calendar! Are we sure? Or is he just on your private calendar? \:p ;\)
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 06:56 PM

Happy Bithday Don Sicilia
Posted By: goombah

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/26/07 11:51 PM

Don Sicilia

Happy Birthday to one of the true gentlemen of our times! I always enjoy your posts, especially in the "Sports" section of these boards. I saw the picture in Beth E's initial post for this thread and am still having a difficult time remembering my own name...
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 01:18 AM

To the always hot, the very sexual, the very toite (yes, toite like a toiger!) DB. Happy birthday!

I got you Air Supply tickets, but JG made me give them to him at gunpoint. So, sorry I don't have a gift... you'll have to take it up with him. \:p
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 01:40 AM

Happy Birthday to the BB's favorite doucheman!! \:D

I hope you had a wonderful time. All the best to you. You're a nice kid. ;\)

TIS
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 01:44 AM

Happy birthday, Don Sicilia! \:\)
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 03:37 AM

Happy Birthday Douche!
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff
 Originally Posted By: Beth E
His birthday is listed on the calendar.

Hey wait a second... I don't see it listed on the calendar! Are we sure? Or is he just on your private calendar? \:p ;\)

Sorry, a little typo if you will. It isn't listed in the calendar. He thought he could hold out on us. \:\)

As far as what's in my private calendar that shall remain private.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 02:01 PM

DISSOLVE TO: Don Cardi, Geoff, Mikey Montana, LDV and Don Sicilia leaving the Douche's apartment - Chicago -late afternoon

GEOFF :Ah, Aspetta, Douche; I'm gonna buy some pizza

DON SILICIA (getting into the driver's seat of his car)Okay But then maybe you should take a cab back to your hotel.

DON CARDI : (to cab drive) Ah, hi, ; I wan' go to Itasca.

[After that Cardi and the rest get into the cab, they hear screeching, then crashing.] Cardi begins to lunge towards the driver, screaming DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE? and then kicks and knocks the driver out of the cab and begins driving himself.

=========================================================

Don Sicilia - Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope that one of these years you'll decide to join us at one of the BB weekends so that I can enjoy your company once again.

Happy Birthday my friend!
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/27/07 07:26 PM

Thank you one and all! Yesterday was a great birthday. I didn't have to spend all day at work. I got to spend the day with my wife. We went to one of our favorite restaurants and finished a nice bottle of wine before our entrees were served. And as an added bonus, I get this thread!

Bethie - (Re: the picture) Yowza... A huge thanks to you Crabcakes! \:\) How was the wedding?

SV - Jessica Alba is prone to giving senior moments. \:p Thanks!

SC - Thanks SC! You should check out MB's latest CD. Great songs on there.

IM - Thanks! Roger Clemens better play well when he gets back. He's on my fantasy team. ;\)

AL - Thanks and welcome back!

DE NIRO - Thanks!

DMC - Can't wait to meet you as well, brother. If the things you've heard about me are from SC, then you can believe him. If they're from JG, you have to check with a second source. ;\)

KL - Hope you find your testosterone to help you in your ascent up the Baseball Challenge standings! ;\) Thanks!

SB - Back off Gina??!! She started it! \:p Thanks SB, one of my favorite sports lurkers!

JG - Thanks JG! A lot of major changes have happened in the last year - I've gotten married, I'm applying to business school but the one thing I can always count on is beating you in fantasy sports! \:p Just kidding, brother! \:\)

Afs - Thanks Afs! You'll never guess what I had this morning for breakfast - a two-yolk egg!

Yogi - Thanks! Hope to see you in fantasy football next year.

Goombah - Thanks GO! Good luck to the Cavs tonight!

Zia - You know what my wife gave me for my birthday? Goooooolllld. It's kind of my thing, you know. ;\)

TIS - TIS has come a long way - she can call me doucheman without blushing! Thanks!

XDCX - I wish I can join you and DC in your "24" posts. I'm about to start season 3 and didn't want to go in the thread for fear of spoilers. Thanks!

BL - Thanks man! Hope Lincecum keeps it up. (JG giggling)

DC - Hope to meet you again, my friend. Next year, I don't want any excuses for not playing fantasy baseball. \:p
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/28/07 03:36 AM

I'm late!

I'm not sure I should even be posting here, considering you've been stepping all over me to win BBC. \:p

But...you've always been too sweet to stay mad at. I hope you had a wonderful time - happy birthday!

I love how your post is filled with sports references.

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/28/07 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: ginaitaliangirl
I'm not sure I should even be posting here, considering you've been stepping all over me to win BBC. \:p

It's not my fault, Gina. JG threatened bodily harm if I didn't let him be the meat in the chick sandwich and I just couldn't let him do that to poor DMC. ;\)

What happened to Bob Saget? \:p
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/28/07 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
XDCX - I wish I can join you and DC in your "24" posts. I'm about to start season 3 and didn't want to go in the thread for fear of spoilers. Thanks!

You know, TIS just recently got into watching 24. If her viewing experience is any indication for newcomers, you oughta be caught up in, oh...a week or two.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/29/07 03:25 PM

DS,

I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I was out of town for the holiday weekend.

I hope your birthday was filled with happiness,love,and laughter.
You and the Mrs. are coming to Jersey this Summer right? I would love to meet Mr.& Mrs. DS

BTW I only get just one pic of John in the Ladies Thread?

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/29/07 09:37 PM

Thanks Mig.

As for the John Travolta pic, I don't know if I can top the last pic that was posted. \:p ;\)
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/29/07 10:38 PM

Well let me be the judge of that
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Birthday Don Sicilia - 05/30/07 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
Afs - Thanks Afs! You'll never guess what I had this morning for breakfast - a two-yolk egg!

I hope you enjoyed it and did not get distracted by thinking about the odds of such an event happening a day after your birthday. \:D
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET