Home

Happy Birthday, LLC!

Posted By: bogey

Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 08:35 AM

You are one of the most intelligent people I've had the pleasure to talk to, and I truly value our friendship. I hope it continues in the future, and I hope someday, we get to chill.

Have a great day, teh Kevz. \:p
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 08:47 AM

I concur with Bogey.

Happy birthday LLC, get yourself a nice six-pack and a dancing girl for your big day...and remember this!

You're dying one day at a time.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 09:39 AM

Have a good one
Posted By: afsaneh77

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 09:49 AM

Happy birthday LLC! \:\)
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 12:01 PM

Happy birthday, LLC. Keep writing and posting. Cheers.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 12:15 PM

Happy Birthday LLC. Hope that your day is filled with lots of fun and happiness!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 12:58 PM

Delete this thread and resurrect last year's. It shouldn't be too far into the past, actually; it had about four pages going into last summer.

Anyway, I've said what I needed to say.

He just looks like a little peasant to me.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 01:19 PM

Hoo-rah!

Happy Birthday LLC.
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 02:15 PM

I'm totally naked right now.

Just thought I'd inform ma' peeps. What?

A-thanks' everyone. I'm going to go check what insanity is being thrown about in last years thread now.

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 09:19 PM

I just thought it'd look funny if I had all three birthday threads at the top of the forum.

EDIT: I think we should sticky them. Because, you know; I'm the shit.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 11:04 PM

Happy birthday, LLC! Here's to many more! And here's also to a successful musical and writing career!

I'm only being nice so you won't eat my babies.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/07 11:37 PM

Happy Birthday LLC!
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/07 04:33 AM

I hope I'm posting in the right thread for this year...

Happy birthday, LLC. You're one of the most interesting and hilarious people I've ever come across.

Hope you had/have a great day.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/07 10:53 AM

A belated Happy birthday to ya LLC
Hope you had a great day?
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/30/07 02:18 PM

Belated Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 05/01/07 02:01 AM

Yeah. Alot of ass kicking.

I was gifted a great deal of money, which I blew on expensive gadgets for my bass guitar which I'm told will make me look cool, but in the long run prove to be a waste of money. Well, just kidding. I got some pretty damn cool stuff, including a Q-Tron envelope filter, which for anyone who knows bass, is obviously the shit. Basically, in English, it's the funkiest little box around, and makes your bass or guitar sound like it's underwater. It's the shit, and Bootsy Collins (IE Black-Jesus) used something similar in Parliament-Funkadelic. I've wanted one for about two years, but I'm such a compulsive buyer, I never have the money to buy one... And they cost a lot. So, now I have that, which is cool. And Ironic, seeing as they are out of production as of this year (they've been replaced by this wretched thing called the "mini-Q-Tron" and the "Micro-Q-Tron"... about have the size, and a quarter of the sound quality of the original.) The place I got it from had just two left.

That's going to be horribly disinteresting for anyone who doesn't play a musical instrument.
Posted By: bogey

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/08 12:11 PM

Haaaaaaappppppppyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyy! So what'd you get? Its 7am, haven't you opened your presents yet? Come on now.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/08 07:22 PM

Happy Birthday LLC!
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/08 11:28 PM

I really wanna hang out with you one day man, so stay alive and enjoy this glorious day.
Posted By: JRCX

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/28/08 11:37 PM

LLC, Pacino, Valentino, Cristaldi -- you are in good company with fellow italians and taurus' !!!

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/08 12:19 AM

Thanks for the though, guys. \:\)

It hasn't exactly been one of my best days, it's actually been quite the opposite... So sitting down at my computer and finding this at the top of first page of a website where I tell myself daily that I have to be one of the biggest outcasts in the entire community has probably been one of the better moments of the day.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/08 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
It hasn't exactly been one of my best days, it's actually been quite the opposite...
You've gone eighteen years, and now you decide to turn emo on us?

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/08 12:52 AM

Emo kids are just the melancholy cousin of the indie-hipster, and you've all seen the size of my glasses. Not to mention the money I've spent on vitange t-shirts and polyester pants at various Salvation Army stores and consignment shops.

It's also noteworthy that I own a copy of both The Velvet Underground and Nico and Strawberry Jam on vinyl.
Posted By: whisper

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/08 01:56 AM

Happy Birthday bro. Get that music rocking out or I'll bombard ya with more [BadWord] comments on your band page. Ya [BadWord].

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/08 02:05 AM

Feel free. I'm not sure what's going on with the band lately. We're long past due on a jam session.

Expect some solo material soon though.
Posted By: whisper

Re: Happy Birthday, LLC! - 04/29/08 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
Feel free. I'm not sure what's going on with the band lately. We're long past due on a jam session.

Expect some solo material soon though.

Yeah, sick mate. Look forward to hearing some solo shit. Yo, check out the composition on my page, it's a promo off my new album.
http://www.myspace.com/fluentformmusic

Create a bass loop for me, one day. Some straight funk!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET